Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Getting back into the swing of things

WeazelKing

Meteorite
It's been a while since I've done any of this, but I'm looking for a story partner that doesn't mind if I'm not writing a full 4-6 paragraphs with perfect grammar yet. I exclusively do MxM, with a lower age limit of at least 20, anything younger gives me the ick. I typically prefer to be the dominant one, top or bottom, but can do submissive roles for the right story line. At this point, since I'm not sure how rusty I am, I'm down for either a jump straight into the bed or a long drawn out process, but I do want my role-plays to have that sort of stuff. I do prefer someone who is more descriptive with their words, explaining details of the scene including senses, since that makes it more fun than just a quick one liner. I made an F-list to make everyone's life easier but if there's something you would want to include, I would be interested to hear it. I don't mind having conversation outside of the role-play and actually enjoy planning things out with another person before jumping in, I like to make sure we're both having fun. I can typically reply ever day, most likely multiple times a day, but life can sometimes get in the way, so I will be sure to warn you if I can't respond right away.
Anyway, here's a couple ideas I've had:

Prompt 1: College
MC is your typical frat jock type; goofy, and overly friendly to the point of being obnoxious. But underneath that exterior is a Dom just waiting for someone to explores his fantasies with.
I'd like this one to have a bit of a drawn out plot. I imagine MC doesn't really know what he's into so things start out more casual, such as daring YC to wear panties to class.
Prompt 2: Military
MC and YC are on opposing sides in a war. Somehow, YC gets injured and split from his troop, causing him to have to hide out in an old cabin in the middle of the woods. MC is scouting for his troop, making sure wherever they decide to stay isn't just outside of the enemy lines. He stumbles upon YC, both males ready to shoot each other, until MC realizes YC is barely even able move, let alone fight.
This one isn't great for something long term unless maybe you have some ideas.

F-list - Warning

Just some basic ideas to find a starting point I guess. Even if you don't want to do one of these but would like to role play together, let me know!​

Back
Top Bottom