Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female He knows it’s forbidden but he just wants her too much

ABeastCock

Planetoid
Hello everyone, I am looking for an RP with a specific theme. I am pretty open when it comes to the pairs and plot, I just want to explore a type of idea. The idea is that for one reason or another, a man can't help but want a specific woman. It might be love at first sight and something romantic or it might be something super natural like a witch's curse as well. Maybe he is a werewolf in heat. Either way I love the idea of playing a male character who knows a woman he is enthralled with an can't resists.

If you have any flavors or ideas you’d like to explore I’d love to hear them as well. If you are craving something, let me know and we can work on an idea.

Example Pairings

Prince x Princess
Angel x Demon
Demon x Priestess
Brother x Sister
Adventurer x Adventurer
Yandere x Target
Heroine x Villain
Hero x Heroine
Servant x master
Best Friend x Best Friend
Girl with magical powers x Boy crush

Example plot/scenario
Werewolf x Werewolf - The two could be lovers, friends, strangers or something else. When he is in heat, he must have her, he can't help it. She smells too good, touching her skin feels electrifying and he is craving her taste. He is just so enthralled with her.

Witch x crush - A witch has a crush on a boy. She decides to use magic to try to get him to notice her. Instead the magic makes him obsessed with her. It shouldn't take her too long to fix the spell. Maybe she will take her time find out how to stop him from behaving like he needs her as badly as he does though.

Daddy and daughter
In this scenario a damaged daughter and daddy live alone together. The daughter often needs to sleep in daddy’s bed, in order to go to sleep. Over time, she’s been cuddling a more and more with him, wearing less and less to bed, and one night he can’t suppress his desires for her any more. He tells how much he loves her, wants her, and how he is going to make her his.

Stolen: (adultery warning)
A woman is dating a man when she finds out he has been kidnapped by a witch. She has a friend who is an adventurer but she has no money. However, she used to be best friends with the man and he accepts. With one condition, she has to be ‘his woman’ for the week it takes to reach the witches lair. She had no other option if she wants to save the guy she is dating but by the time the mission is over, will she want to keep dating him?

Angel x Demon
A angel is on earth, is disguised as a human, and is using their power to help people fall in love. However they decide to go rouge for a bit, and make someone fall in love with them, temporarily. Just to enjoy what the humans have. However, the person the angel picks is actually a demon in disguise. What kind of drama will the two end up in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom