"siSSyFit~Pony" for sell NSFW

siSSyfit-Boi

Planetoid
ponyboi.jpg
i don't remember..
but suddenly i'm a member of the opposite sex and have NO idea how i got this way. The Meglactin drug was a special product to the enhance the breeding stock of racing horses and NOT to create a whole species of new human beings. The first time was so humliating with such a huge HORSE erection between the legs but having such a thing made me all hard and stiff on the track and i was such a STUD i squirt horsie CUM all over myself. The fear i shall become an utter mindless animal and lose itself in the sub space of being a pony and enjoy the physical restrictions. In time it shall learn to LOVE the bridle, harness, bit and hoove boots and will learn to respect and trust my new Female owner/trainer.

Who ever want to role-play to this thread?​

Last edited by a moderator:
"NOW WE HAVE a PONY for AUCTION called..."
"SISSYFIT!!!"
Nothing like breaking in new stock... it's going to take a firm hand but sure it be worth the trouble. Watch the pixie blonde mane bounces between those rounded and perfectly formed with perky nipples and how the fully erect COCK wiggles in place. Such fun doing "its" daily "SEX"-ercise in the cart racing track with a whipping crop to make it run faster.
ponyride2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom