Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The mission [Zavaya | Devious Intent]

Zavaya

Super-Earth
29960_907702-95988-2-25-2019-1547765793634.jpg

Alexandra had just parked the car in the garage underneath the ultra modern tower block she rented an apartment in when her phone buzzed. It wasn't a call but a message and judging by the sound of the message, she already knew who had messaged her. She didn't open the message straight away and instead looked at her girlfriend sitting next to her. They had just had a lovely dinner at friends and with her girlfriend having had quite a bit of wine, Alex knew she would probably have sex tonight. The message on her phone, even though she knew what it meant, wouldn't change that.

She got out of the car, led her girlfriend to the elevator and as the small box zoomed up the floors with a surprising speed, Alex pulled her phone out and opened the message. The message wasn't more than a word. Olive. It was her code name and when she clicked on the word, a special app opened which asked for her finger print. After doing it twice, hiding it from her girlfriend, the app then asked for an iris scan. Alex held the phone up so it could scan her eye and was just done when her girlfriend leaned in to steal a kiss.

"I had a great evening Ally.."

Alex smiled and agreed they had a fun evening, knowing that she soon had to leave again. The app buzzed a little and then showed another message that let Alex know another message had been sent.

Once in their apartment, Alex told her girlfriend she had to quickly check something for work and disappeared into a small room she had dedicated to an office and sat behind her laptop. It booted up quickly and she had to go through the same iris and fingerprint scanners again and then finally was able to read the message that had been sent to her. It was a short message with a date and a time. Tomorrow morning. She knew the location.

"Godverdomme..."

She swore, slammed the laptop shut and took a deep breath. Now she had to lie again to the woman she loved so much and wanted to get old with. In fact, just two hours ago she had hinted to their friends she would propose to her soon. Of course, nobody knew her real job. Nobody would believe it either so to all her friends she was some liaison person for oil and gas companies. It gave her the perfect reason to go away on long trips often and don't have phone service. After all, in the deep regions of Russia, Central Asia or Africa, phone signals wouldn't work. Because she was fluent in so many languages, it was a perfectly plausible cover that nobody ever asked. It even explained why she was able to afford a luxury apartment and a nice car and the ability to shower her girlfriend in gifts.

But each time Alex left, there was a risk she wouldn't come home. The missions were usually well planned out by her boss and often, the risks of her death were insignificant but in a real world scenario, dealing with humans, often violent and criminal ones, plans often changed and she had to rely on her own wits, ingenuity and the agency to help her out.

She spent the night with her girlfriend, watching some silly show on Netflix and then, after she'd had a few drinks as well, went to bed. The sex quickly followed and when both of them lay naked, panting and gasping on the sheets, Alex turned to her girlfriend.

"That message I got earlier? They need me again Steph... I have to leave first thing in the morning."

Her girlfriend looked sad, asked the same question she always asked and Alex gave her the same answer she always gave. She didn't know when she'd be back. It was the truth. She hated it but it was.

The next morning she was up early. She had taught herself not to think about the missions too much. Everything would be speculation only anyway. Alex took a quick shower, knowing it could be the last one for a while. After the shower she got dressed in a pair of simple jeans, a white t-shirt and burgundy blouse, finished off with a band in her hair to keep the ponytail up and a pair of black and white Converse on her feet. She snuck her still sleeping girlfriend a kiss, left her a note and got in her car. The drive to the remote operation center was about an hour from her house in Rotterdam and when she arrived it was still morning. After parking the car in the garage, she got in the elevator, used a code to unlock access to the basement of the building and waited for the elevator to open.

She stepped into a small operation center, manned by a handful of people she knew well. They were her lifeline in case things went south. And then there was an older man, well dressed, well spoken. Upon seeing her he hung up the phone and took her to a small briefing room. Alex greeted him and sat down.

"Tell me... What's the deal?"

Jerry put the phone down and looked up at the woman there on his 'invitation'. He'd gotten both of them a warm cup of coffee before heading into the office. Currently in a mostly dark room, except from projector on the far wall. The building was modern, high tech, something one would see in a spy movie. Only this was real. Rotterdam was the perfect place for these types of operations.

Jerry ran his hand along the black tie he wore, straightened his cuffs and coughed gently before looking at Alex. "Goedemorgen." He said with a bit of an irritated look. "Someone got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning..." He said wondering why she didn't bother saying good-morning. Jerry picked up on some Dutch while working and mostly living here. He hated the rainy weather, but the atmosphere was nice. No one seemed to care... No one was nosing around, which was perfect for a spy agency to say the least.

"Heard you were considering popping the question. I always wondered who the man would be in your relationship. I thought given the fact your submissive tendencies is may be you, but seems I was wrong." They'd been together for a year and a half, maybe closer to two, when she'd told him she'd rather keep work on pleasure seperate. A lame excuse in his mind, but they still shared the same friends they made back when they were dating.

"Don't buy a ring yet, our next job may take more than a few weeks to complete." With that, Jerry turned and pushed a small remote control in his hand. On the far wall a picture of a young blonde girl appeared, approximately 19 years old. "The most recent photo of Britney Knox. Politician's daughter who snuck at middle of the night and went clubbing without her security detail. She's not been seen since."

With another click, the image dissapeared, and instead showed a dark alley, the images were vague. "That was, until her father contacted me and I hacked into the traffic cams. There's no image that shows her being taken, whoever took her seems to know exactly what route to take... But an old bakery still had a working camera. The image is blurry and the abductors are not recognizable... But from the few seconds of tape, it's clear Britney it under the influence of something when she gets into the back of this car with two strange men." Jerry said before playing the video feed.

"No traces, no leads on this particular case. But combine that with other recent reports of missing people... Mostly prostitutes, homeless, and the occasional clubbing slut... No one to really care too much for them or their case..."

Another push and a map appeared. "These red dots show the locations of the abductions and time-stamps. Saturday night, all of them. That's why you're heading out to *this* area..." Jerry said pointing to a small cluster of red dots. "Dressed like a prostitute or drug addict and getting yourself taken in. We need to know where these girls are being taken. And apprehending these men won't do us much good, as they're likely just pawns and runners in a much bigger circuit..."

Jerry had always been a straight to the point type of guy. In fact it's how Alex learned to be as well. This time though, he was really, really straight to the point. Alex had been in the field long enough to understand his reasoning and the plan but ever since she had broken up with him, she felt something had changed. He seemed to care less about what happened to her. It wasn't that he deliberately tried to get her killed, she was too valuable an asset for that but in the past it would have been gathering more intel. Now it felt he was sending her into a gang that kidnapped women without any information at all.

The feeling got stronger when she saw where the dots actually were. An area of Amsterdam with a lot of problems with illegal immigrants and human trafficking.

"That's it? My cover is a drug addict? And then what? What if they get me? You can track me through my implant but what about audio and visuals?"

She raised her arm a little and spread her hand open to remind him (not that he needed to) about the chip implant she had in her arm so that she could always be followed. It was something she had objected to from day one as it also meant they could track her when she was off duty but Jerry, her then lover, had convinced her that things like that wouldn't happen and it would only track her during missions or when she was in danger.

"I'll need a pair of glasses. That way you got audio and visuals."

It would make her feel a lot safer knowing that people actually saw what she was seeing and not just know where she was. Storming a building rigged full of boobytraps wasn't an ideal situation. The glasses were always a risk as they could be taken off or she could simply lose them but it was better than nothing.

"And what if I find this... Britney... If we don't know where she is, how do you arrange the extraction? And don't tell me we're doing this on the fly..."

It had happened before. A blind operation where everybody improvised. It had worked before, just and when everybody in the team pulled their weight, it was certainly an option but it upped the risk greatly and when Jerry was her lover, at least he was the first to know if something happened to her. Now with Stephanie, things had changed and Alex wasn't sure if she would do a blind op. The pay had better be very good.

Jerry was slightly stunned by Alex her sudden outburst. "What's the fucking matter with you today?" He growled and turned to face her directly. He worked out, not as much as her, but his masculine body towered over her when he took a step in her direction. "I'd ask if you were on your fucking period, but frankly I know better don't I? Is that the problem? That you're fucking here working with me while you want to me licking your girlfriend's muff? Fine then, take your bags and go. Turn your back on the fucking world." Jerry said and pointed to the screen without moving his head.

"I'm certain that girl and her father will find someone else to help them. Not be upset about you not knowing how to work alongside me. I never, fucking NEVER, left you to fend for yourself. Don't you fucking doubt me misses." Jerry said and clicked the button again, more documents popped up. "Yes, it's mostly blind until you're able to get to a secure space and plant a small audio device. We just need to know where they're hiding this girl. You take whatever gadget you seem fit. But when you still care for my opinion, they're going to whisk those glasses off of your face within mere seconds. Then what? Your plan fails. I make the plans, I always have, and they've always worked." Jerry said, clearly upset and even slightly hurt in his pride.

"But please, run along. Don't bother taking this million dollar deal. Enough money for you to fucking retire, and me to start training a new operative. Never mind, I'll contact you whenever I find another small petty crime case." Jerry said before turning off the projection and leaving the room mostly dark, except from an emergency exit sign.

"You fucking changed Alex. Whether you want to admit it or not. Maybe we cannot do this anymore, I'll find someone else."

"I've changed!?"

Alex nearly shouted the words but quickly lowered her voice again.

"Back when we were together, you'd never send me in blind..."

She sighed. Things had changed when she told him she was breaking up. She hadn't met Stephanie yet but wanted to keep work and private separate and sleeping with your boss was never a good idea. But since then, things had changed. Jerry had, but so had she probably. After a moment of silence she looked up at Jerry.

"You're right... I shouldn't have doubted you."

This type of case was her specialty. Kidnaps, etc, it was her forté and that's why Jerry asked her. She knew that. If it had been a drug bust or something, he wouldn't have asked her but somebody else and if this Britney really was kidnapped, she was in danger and Alex was the best chance she had.

"I'll do it."

She sat back in the chair and sighed. Getting kidnapped wasn't new to her. She had done a similar mission once before but the memories of that mission were still haunting her and this mission had all the hallmarks of being rough and violent as well.

"If the kidnappers use the girls for illegal prostitution or trafficking, I'll likely get searched and checked over. I can probably convince them to keep my glasses. You know, if I can't see anything, I can't give people a blowjob, that sort of bullshit. I can convince them. At least let me try. As for other things, I don't think I can get anything in."

The glasses she often used for mission had a camera and microphone built in so that mission control could see and hear what she was seeing. She couldn't wear an earpiece for this mission as it would be found so all communications were one way. Alex could speak but mission control could not tell her anything. It was a risk, a stupid risk that she was taking but any delay could mean the difference between success and the loss of the target.

"Will you at least drop me off? I'm guessing we're starting as soon as possible? I need to change if I'm going to be homeless."

Jerry nodded, there was little use of just dropping her off at night. If she had to pretend to be homeless, she needed to be seen during the day as well. Jerry wasn't excited about her response, he wanted to teach the much younger brat a lesson... But he resisted. He needed her, and getting into a fight wouldn't do much good. He however smirked, stroked her hair and gave it a slight pull... Like he used to, she'd been a delightful submissive. "I know you can suck cock under ANY circumstances." He said and smirked down at her, looking at her lips in delight before focussing again.

He released her hair and then looked at the screen again. "I'm expecting you to be taken before midnight, local guards go to a higher state of patrol around 23.00 O'Clock. Estimated you'll be picked up before then, taken to a car, at least secured from the streets." Jerry said and stood with his back to the wall. "As soon as you locate the target and give us your location, we'll raid and pull you out like one of the captured girls. Any questions?" Jerry asked.

Despite no longer being together, there still was.. something.. between her and Jerry and he proved that again when he told her she could suck cock under any circumstances. None of this helped her focus on the mission though.

An hour later she was in the back of a van driving through the streets of her home town. Amsterdam was familiar turf to her, at least the areas where normal people would go to. The area she was being dropped at was a rough part of town. It was basically run by eastern European syndicates. It also posed a risk of her getting recognised. Not that anybody she knew would ever come there but still, despite her raggedy clothes, a torn shirt revealing some of her stomach, ripped jeans and dirty and smelling coat, her face was still Alex. Her hair was frazzled and looked unwashed and the glasses slightly changed her appearance as well.

She got dropped off a back alley, making sure nobody saw her get out of the van and when the van left out of sight, Alex was on her own. This was the part she excelled in but still, after all these years, it was also a part she dreaded. She had to find her flow and paced around the alley a few times and slowly got into her character.

After ten minutes she appeared from the alley and began to roam the streets around a local shopping street. She held her hands up to passers by and when she had a bit of money found another homeless person. It was a young man who looked like a junkie as well. Alex offered him some money if he'd tell her where she could find some drugs and after getting some directions she went to a house that apparently sold it.

When the door opened she immediately knew she had hit the right buttons. In the doorway was a big burly Eastern European man who barked some things at her after she asked him for some drugs. She got nothing but from the corner of her eyes she did see somebody looking at her. Getting noticed was the goal, not the drugs and that part had seemingly worked. Getting more and more into her role, the day went buy and the night slowly fell on the city and when the sun was down and the streetlamps were lit, Alex felt a growing sense of trepidation about the things that would hopefully unfold.

She was probably the first person in the world hoping to get kidnapped. What she didn't look forward to, at all, was the things that would follow.

"Hey. Yeah you girl!" A strange heavy accented voice sounded. "I saw you earlier, you still looking for drugs?" The same man that had been eye-balling her earlier stepped from the corner and approached Alex. His coat had been changed for a longer one, but the rest he looked the same. His breath smelling like Russian vodka, probably confirming his origin. "I got whatever you need girl? Wanna come and chill at my place?" He offered, nodding his head and walking around the corner again, he waited for Alex to follow him. If she would, he'd lead her down a small alley and into one of the buildings mixing in perfectly with all the others. Nothing was special about it, and maybe that was the great thing.

Jerry couldn't get much of a visual, the building wasn't lid very well. And while her eyes would capture light from all angles, the camera needed her to stand somewhat close to a light source to make sense of the surroundings. "We're having a small party. Friends over, you know the deal." The man said and motioned Alex to join him upstairs. The smell of weed quickly filled the stairs and upon entering the top floor, several dudes could be seen sitting around a small table smoking a joint and watching Russian TV.

"Смотри, что я принес" (look what I brought). The other men looked up and smirked, greeted Alex with small nods and cleared some space on the couch. One man tried to speak to her in Russian, asking her name, when Alex wouldn't answer the men felt safe to talk in the native language.

"She's looking for some drugs, she looks scuffed... but I bet she got some nice tits under there. Maybe she'll show them for the right stuff." The joked before the man that had brought her here turned to Alex. "What's it you're looking for? Something to snort? We got coke... best in town." He said again in English. "We also have some MDMA and other stuff they serve in pubs here. We just ran out of weed, but we can get some more if you want that shit. Sit down, get comfortable. Here, have a drink." They said and put a cup in her hand as the man put a cigarette to his lips and started smoking it while pointing it at Alex.

"What you got to pay though? Got cash? A watch?" He asked looking her over, clearly pausing as he looked at her chest and thighs before back at her. "I seen you beg for money, what did you make today?" He asked and burst out in laughter at her response. "Then how the fuck are you thinking of getting drugs?"

Alex picked only the glasses as she had said. Anything else would be taken from her and with a luxury looking watch around her wrist or a gun around her waist her cover would be blown quickly. That night she got lucky. Or unlucky, depending on the side you were on. A man spoke to her with the lamest of excuses and Alex wondered how desperate women had to be to fall for this. A party with friends in a complete strangers house. Sure. Let's get raped or kidnapped. The latter was the plan, the first was a real possibility as well. She hesitated, as a real person would, the risks all playing in her head again. But then she followed the man. She pushed her glasses higher on her nose, a subtle signal to whoever was watching her that she was about to have some action.

She followed the man up the stairs, the stench of the weed and stale alcohol immediately filling her nostrils. When they spoke to her, she had to play dumb. She spoke Russian, among other languages but she couldn't reveal that. Not yet. As predicted, the men were looking for sex, talking about her tits and showing them. In Russian. So she had to keep playing dumb.

The choice of drugs caught her off guard a little. This was the problem with getting in blind. She didn't want to do drugs. If they would take her she wanted to be as clear as possible. Cocaine and heroine would certainly not do that, neither would MDMA.

Carefully she sat down in between the men on the couch, immediately smelling their intentions underneath the alcohol and weed.

She pulled some money out of her pockets, a few coins and two bills. The open fingered cloves were torn and her fingers were dirty and grimy, thanks to the make up specialists at HQ. They money, in total was about ten Euro's.

"Is this enough for one joint? Just weed?"

They wanted sex but Alex would try everything in her power not to have to go that route for as long as she could. At least, if Jerry had been paying attention, he could tip the police about this drughole.

The men looked at the money, then back at Alex. Softly one of the men pushed her hand with the money back. "Keep that." He said and nodded. "It's all you got, you may need it another day." He said before taking half a joint off the table and handing it to her, along with a lighter. "I can see you've been through a lot, it's okay." He spoke in somewhat decent English. Sitting back himself and wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, his other hand softly moving some hairs from her face. "How about we get you a warm meal and a shower?" He asked, a friendly smile on his lips as he looked at the girl.

"What the hell, you handing out free stuff now?" One of his mates asked and grabbed a small packet filled with powder from the table and started to make clear distinct white lines by using his creditcard. "Well, if we're doing freebies, you wouldn't mind." He said and snorted two thick white lines before sitting back in his chair and looking up at the ceiling. There was still plenty of coke left.

Meanwhile Jerry was slowly trying to find the exact location that Alex was in. While there'd been no sign of sex trafficking or their target yet, he was gathering enough intel to bust into this place once they had the information they needed.

The moment they rejected the money, Alex was on alert again. This was new to her and new often meant she had to improvise. The plan was to offer money, they give drugs, she gets kidnapped. Now the plan changed. Luckily she had her experience to fall back on. She knew what they were after and when she felt the arm around her shoulder, she knew that at least she was right about that.

She faked a little awkwardness about the arm on her shoulder but didn't push it away. Instead she played her role of helpless, desperate young woman worthy of an oscar.

"I'd like a shower and a meal yes. But this is all the money I have. I don't want to be a burden to you."

While she sat there, she made sure to look around as much as she could without it becoming suspicious. The camera in her glasses would record the scene and send the images back to the HQ. Facial recognition would hopefully lead to something regarding the identity of these men and from there on, who they were connected with. If that knowledge was already public.

The man suggested he'd make her a meal while she took a shower and led her through the run down apartment into the bathroom. He then left her.

Alex took a deep breath and listened at the door to his footsteps disappearing. Then she looked around the bathroom. It was run down, the toilet was disgusting, the floor was cracked, as was the sink and the mirror and the shower honestly looked like a health hazard. She didn't want to take a shower here, or anywhere but at home with Stephanie really but if she wouldn't, her cover would be in jeopardy. The door wouldn't lock and getting in the shower could be the start of the sequence of getting kidnapped, or it could just mean a rape. Not really looking forward to any of the two but preferring the first option, Alex began to undress.

When she was naked, she took her glasses off, looked into the camera and smiled.

"You've seen enough Jerry."

Then she put the glasses down on the sink, facing the wall next to the shower, making sure that whoever was watching the video feed wouldn't see her but would see and hear it in case people would come inside. Soon after that, the sound of water cascading down filled the room.

The men talked amongst eachother for a while as they left Alex by herself. Eventually one of them got up and headed to the bathroom. It was very clear what his intentions were. Snorting another line a cocke just before slamming his fist on the table, he was ready and juiced up. His cock alreadg starting to form a tent in his pants as he opened the bathroom door and started to undress himself without saying a word.

It was one of the more muscled men. His English very much restricted to a couple of words, but those he knew often weren't compliments. He pulled the shower curtain aside, getting a good look at Alex before stepping into the half broken shower himself. "Hello beautiful." He said, and without asking started to run his hands along her wet back and kiss her neck. The small shower allowed just enough room for the two of them, making it so Alex had to either push against him or the rough broken tiles of the shower if she wanted to move anywhere but the center she stood.

His intentions were clear as he started to move his hands from her shoulders towards the front, sliding down towards the round nice globes that he'd only seen a glance from the side... But boy was he looking to delve into them deeper!! His 7.5 inch cock was standing to full attention. What he lacked in length he made up for in girth, a muscled cock to match his muscular arms wrapping around Alex.

When the door opened, Alex held her breath. She listened how many men came in as it would tell her what was most likely going to happen. Two or more and they'd most likely prepare her for transport. One and it was likely to be a rape. Unless of course they were cocky and thought it would take one of them to kidnap her. Or more of them to rape her. When she heard the person undress himself, she swallowed and closed her eyes. Sex on the job was a part of the description of her job but she had never been a fan of it. It was often meant as a rape or a display of power and to Alex, it still felt as a rape even though she knew it was part of the job.

The man stepped inside and immediately grabbed her. For the form and the act she rejected him a little and tried to get his hands off of her.

"Hey.. no!.. Stop it!"

If she wanted she could kill the man easily, even without a weapon she was certain that she could overpower him without too much effort but doing that would blow her cover to hell and Britney would be out of reach for now until they'd find another plan.

He couldn't see her face as she grimaced and winched as he grabbed her small breasts and went wild on them, treating and kneading them as if they were lumps of pizza dough that had to be flattened for the oven. She felt his erection against her butt and whimpered and fake struggled a little more, hoping for real he'd be too put off to fuck her but knowing deep down inside that he probably wouldn't.

Alex pushed herself and the man's hands as cushion against the wall of the shower, facing the wall waiting for the inevitable penetration.

"Stop!" Was all the man could say in broken English. Her trying to get him off annoyed him greatly it seemed. His hand let go off of one of her globes, only to smack it from the top down with a sharp sound echoing in the small shower. "Behave!" He barked, clearly such treatment was usually enough for the sluts to back down, since he relaxed again and resumed his enjoyment of her body as one hand remained on her chest, the other came to her round ass and started giving it the same treatment, along with some sharp spanks to keep her in line.

Eventually he put both hands on her shoulders and spun her round so they faced one another. He first forced his face onto hers, his tongue sliding into hers and leaving a messy saliva trail mixed with the taste if alcohol as he tasted her mouth before withdrawing.

"Suck!" He ordered, nodding to his cock and putting one hand in her shoulder and the other in her hair. "SUUUUUUCK!" He again barked shaking her head and pushing on her tiny frame with all his might seeing her fall to her knees in front of him as his thick cock smacked her across the bridge of her nose.

The tongue inside of her mouth was probably worse than the slaps on her face and butt. It was was disgusting to taste him but again, she had to hold herself back not to break his neck. She had to get inside and although she wasn't sure if these goons were even connected to Britney's kidnapping, it was the only lead they had and she couldn't ruin it.

When he pushed her down onto her knees she already knew what would be next. She didn't need the order for that.

Alex was experienced in sex and although she considered herself to be gay now, she had had plenty experience with men. One of them was watching through the glasses and although he couldn't see the shower, he could definitely hear the sounds coming out of the bathroom.

Playing the innocent homeless girl was easy as it would easily be believable that she had some skills getting men off and as a result it only took her a few minutes to get him off. Managing to pull it out of her mouth just in time, allowing the water from the shower to almost immediately wash the cum down the drain.

She looked up, big innocent eyes at him, hoping he'd be satisfied but knowing that even if he was, the next one would probably come in or her shower sessions would be over and she'd be taken in. Or thrown out on the street now that she had served her purpose. Either way, she slowly rose to her feet again in the shower.

Groaning loudly, he'd caught the attention from more than one of the men in this place. When they lined up at the door, two men had dropped their pants already and were about to brutally rape the poor homeless girl... But before one could step forward, his body went stiff. Falling forward his head hitting the tiles, all men turned around in shock to see a small assembled SWAT team holding stunguns and what not. Leading the charge was her ex, Jerry. His face covered with a mask, but features clearly visible. The other men were literally caught with their pants down, quickly racked up and thrown into the back of a van. They couldn't risk Alex her status quite yet, nodding to one of his men, Jerry told them to "give this homeless whore" a robe and arrest her as well.

While the van took immediate to the local police station, Jerry joined Alex in the smaller police car. Handing her a towel and cup of coffee. "I had no visual, audio only hinted at the presence of multiple hostiles. I had to pull you out." Jerry said and frustrated smacked the couch next to him. "Shit!" He said taking a deep breath. "Today was a good catch, but we've caught goldfish, and no idea where the sharks swim." He said and grabbed his temple, rubbing it softly.

"I'm taking you to my place, shower, I'll order you in some food." A classic ritual for them was to debrief and plan at this place. Where she could have a warm shower, chinese food from the place she liked... Listen to some music. The option of taking her to her own place had not even come to his mind yet.

She was in disbelief and shock at what had happened. Relieved to be taken out of the situation but also knowing this would have blown their lead completely. But she held back and said nothing, doing just as she was told. Once in the police car she felt the anger rise again and when Jerry stepped inside she immediately lashed out at him.

"What the fuck was that Jerry!? This was our only lead! You don't think I can handle a few men in the shower?"

She balled her fists in her lap. He had set her up for this mission and now he pulled her out this quickly.

"You either have intel that these men have nothing to do with Britney or you still have feelings and you can't handle the idea of your trophy being done by multiple men in a disgusting shower..."

Alex turned to face him, her voice was serious but the words may not be.

"I better fucking hope it's the first cause if you can't handle me being fucked..... Fuuckk..."

She was silent for the rest of the trip, having nothing else to say to him and even if she had, this was his op. She was just the tool he had to direct. As soon as the car stopped, she was out of the car. Alex was intimately acquainted with the apartment and went straight to the bathroom, took a very short hot shower and appeared in the livingroom again just as dinner was delivered at the door. She closed his bathrobe around her waist just in time before the delivery guy could have a peek and sat on the couch.

"So now what? Fuck Jerry... You should have left me on the street at least... This is..."

She took a deep breath and shook her head a little.

"I mean... thank you for getting me out but the grittier I get, the more they'll believe me. The streets talk, you know that. If they know I've been taken by the police, it'll be a risk to kidnap me... I now have a name, they want nobody's. Women who're not going to be missed and that nobody knows."

Jerry smiled as he brought the food to the table, Alex her competitive side was showing. Or at least her determination, whether she wrongfully blamed him or not, he'd not bother discussing that with her when emotions were high.

When she was eating, he slowly took a seat as well and started to acces. "I'm not sure, it gives you a pretty good cover actually. You've never been on these streets, and suddenly you're roaming houses. That's pretty suspicious, at least now you have the proof you too get picked up. We'll release one or two of the guys we caught, and we go after bigger fish.

Those we're looking for, they don't actually care for Nobody's. They want high priority targets, at least that's what we assume, there's not yet been a demand for Britney yet. We do however have another kidnapping reported, which was so similar to the previous cases, we figured whoever was about to fuck you, was not who we were after." Jerry said and took a small chinese box of his own.

"You'll be out again in no time, we're just trying to look for a better approach than randomly hop into every house and see who'll kidnap, and who'd just fuck you." Jerry spoke before he started to eat as well. "And you're welcome. And no, I don't think you could have taken on five Russian men as big as bears. Unless you fiancé has a pretty big strap-on you take on the regular... I do belief you've grown softer. Given your emotional responses as well." He said calmly, objectively.

It wasn't her job to argue but when Jerry mentioned Stephanie, Alex snapped at him again.

"Don't mention Steph again Jer... we've talked about this. You leave her out of this."

She put a bite in her mouth and raised the chopsticks at Jerry and pointed at him.

"Hm.."

Alex made sure he knew she had more to say and kept her chopsticks aimed at him while she emptied her mouth.

"And I could take you didn't I? So I'm sure I could have managed them. Or you claim they're bigger than you?"

A wry smile appeared on her lips for a moment before she quickly took another bite.

"Seriously though... If these guys had nothing to do with Britney, today was a fucking waste of time and you need to get some intel. Is the plan still for me to play the homeless girl? Or should we change the plan to me being some wealthy societé?"

She felt he was wrong about the high profile target. If they knew if was Britney, they only took her for the reason of money and with no ransom demands yet, the real reason she was taken, was probably a lot more grim.

"I trust you Jerry and you know I'll do whatever you ask of me. I've never done otherwise but I've got a bad feeling about this. We need to get our act straight and our intel solid."

Jerry moved closer, around even, got to behind Alex and stepped forward. His chest against her back, sitting on the high stool she'd feel him press his erection against her behind. "I'll talk about who I want, as long as you keep talking about my cock. You're thinking about it as much as I'm thinking about fucking you right here on this counter top. Again." He said swatting her ass and giving it a squueze before he sat down on the stool next to her. Not bothering to hide the tent in his pants anymore, he nodded at her comments.

"What are you proposing then? To be thrown back out today? Or what are you thinking?" He asked, curious where her mind was at.

Back
Top Bottom