Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Generic Partner Lure…you know you want to look…

cantun1983

Planetoid
Hello, fellow RPers! I have been writing on here for ten years now, and am returning from an extensive hiatus. I am eager to get back into it, and am looking for a writing partner—your yin to my yang, your pen to my paper, a song to my muse.

I have a few ideas, some I have tweaked a little, and others I have never tried but would like to.

All these characters do have an element of damage they carry, whether it be emotional or psychological.

Choose your pleasure, or your poison…
1. Taking it all—MC is a recently graduated college student. His mother, recently divorced from his father after thirty years of marriage, is living alone in the house he grew up in. MC hasn't had any luck finding a job, so she invites him home to stay with her until he gets on his feet. Little does she know that he has gained a taste for taking charge….
This RP would have coercion, manipulation, incest, breastfeeding…bondage and the like if you are up for it!

2. He's Got the Magic Hands—YC has a membership at one of those reputable massage parlors. MC is a massage therapist. YC's regular therapist is out of town for an extended time, giving her no choice but to start a new client/therapist connection. It starts totally professional, but over time, MC takes more and more liberties, and YC finds herself more and more willing to allow it. Soon, she finds herself begging him to finger her harder and faster…until the two are engaged in a sordid weekly session of fucking. Maybe he invites other of the masseurs to join in. Maybe she invites her friends to receive "services" at the same time.
This RP would have lots of multiple orgasms, slow build up, squirting, possible threesomes, multiple partners.

3. Testing Her Limits—MC is a very successful lawyer. He and his wife have an agreement—he makes sure that her every want is met, and she serves all his needs. They have recently taken to luring college girls to join them so they can together defile her and use her. This new girl they have found, though—she's different. She rises to the occasion and keeps coming back for more. She even starts to take the place of MCs wife. You could play the wife, or the college girl—whichever one suits your fancy.
This would include threesomes, jealousy, angry sex, lesbian passion, BDSM, coercion, etc.

I only rp over pm. I enjoy darker rps, but I want your needs to be satisfied as well, as I find that mutual enjoyment is the best aphrodisiac.
PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom