Mx Female Greek Mythology Enemies to Lovers Idea

askthearrow

Planetoid
hey y'all! i'm jay (any pronouns). i am 23 and i live in the EST. just as a general disclaimer: ALL characters and writers will be 18+. i write mostly multi-para to novella, but i can be flexible depending on what my partner wants. i love fantasy, sci-fi, and historical fiction stories. recently i've been craving a sort of modern greek myth idea that's been floating around in my mind.

my general idea involves the greek gods having fought a war on mount olympus in which a few of the minor gods led by eris decided to target the olympians to have a change in power. to stop the war, zeus decided the best way to prevent total destruction of the world was to remove the gods' power and place it into various artifacts that contained their divinity, casting them out into the world of men. for centuries, the gods have lived among humans. still immortal and still somewhat powerful, some gods decided to continue to use their powers to shape the mankind, while others went into hiding.

the general plot, once the characters come in, is a sort of enemies to lovers situation where eris (YC) has gathered enough strength to find her artifact, but without an olympian, she can't access it. she decides to make a deal with apollo (MC), who has spent his time living among humans and loves his new life, but is reluctantly brought back into a war he never wanted to be a part of in the first place.

this adventure will bring them into contact with monsters, reincarnated heroes, titans, and rival gods who stand in there way. where it goes from there is up to us! feel free to DM any time!

Back
Top Bottom