Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Spider Gwen fucks the multiverse.

Ok let's do this one last time. My name is Gwen Stacy I was bitten by a radioactive spider and exposed to concentrated experimental pheromones and for the last five years I've been the one and only Spider Slut Woman. I saved the city. I sucked Kravens cock. I stopped some more bad guys. I was left bound for some goons wearing only my mask.

Being a hero can be be tough work and getting cum stains out of your costume is a pain. It's tough, filthy, and sometimes humiliating, but I love it. Though recently I've been shouted from universe to universe and I seem to get into the same filthy situation. No rest for the wicked.

(Not bad for a first request post. What I'm looking for is stories that involve my variant of Gwen Stacy as an accident prone sex feind. She tries to say that she doesn't like it always happening to her but eventually she changed her tone. I'm looking for anyone with interesting ideas and very little limits as I posses very little and would like to explore as many as possible. Anyways thank you for your time. I hope to hear from people soon.

XOXO

Gwen)

Back
Top Bottom