Mx Female Seeking light (or dark) bondage fun!

Crimson Lurker

Planetoid
Hey all! I bring to the table over 13 years of on and off roleplaying experience. If you're interested in anything you see here at all, by all means PM me. I'm happy to play my ideas, your ideas, or a brainstormed combination!

RP Preferences

- I'm only looking to play a male character against a female. 18+, naturally.
- I set up and play through Blue Moon PM only for now
- I try to reply at least once every day. If you can do that too to keep up the pace, or at least reply regularly, great!
- I'm more than fine with brainstorming, exchanging ideas, etc OOC first
- I assume third person by default. I'm totally fine with first person, but I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.
- Generally I think communication is key to a fun rp to make it fun for the both of us, whether it's to change the scene a bit in a different direction, or even if it's not working out. No hard feelings if that's the case for you, just let me know. I don't ghost my rp partners unless they're blatantly disrespectful - if I don't reply for a day it's gonna be forgetfulness.
- I have a lot of experience writing in English, but it's not my first language. For this reason I hesitate to call myself "highly literate" or anything of the sort. I try to be as descriptive as I can be, I always try to give my partner something to work with or react to, and I always try to match my partner's length. But if you're looking for someone who writes a novel with every reply, I'm probably not your guy.

Favourites/Likes

(Light) bondage - I think bound women look good. Tying up is sexy. I love this in nearly all of my RPs. I can do without, but it's my favourite kink by a mile and a half. Cuffs are good, ropes are better. Some emphasis on light: I like a gag, sometimes I like a blindfold, but I'm not a fan of clamps or whips or encasing.

Lap sitting
Groping/touching
Kissing
Oral sex (receiving)
Clothed sex
Consensual scenes
Nonconsensual scenes

Dislikes

Blood
Death
Fisting
Gore
(Excessive) Pain/Torture
Vore

Anything else, feel free to ask and chances are I'm willing to incorporate it! It might not be something that I'm into, but roleplaying is a two-way street.

Rough Ideas

These are vague ideas and pairings. They can be a starting point for a roleplay, or just an ingredient to be mixed and matched with others.

celebrity play (against female celebrities, though I'll happily take male celeb requests if I'm able)
student x student
kidnapper/stalker x victim
roommates
home invasion
public transport scene**

Slightly more elaborate ideas/plots

The bet (light, consensual)

Two college students with slightly hidden hots for each other are hanging out in their common area, watching an old movie or tv show. She notices a damsel in distress having trouble breaking free of her bonds and groans how unrealistic it is. He playfully argues that it's harder than it looks. They agree to put it to the test with a bet. He gets to tie her up, and then she gets 15 minutes to break free. They might put chores for a week on the line, but in the end they both realize how much fun there is to be had when she's bound like this...

Caught breaking in (darker, noncon)

She's an experienced burglar, breaking into a home she believes to be empty for the entire night. Only it turns out the man living there is quite home alright, and he manages to apprehend her. He could call the police on this woman who clearly doesn't want him to, or he could use this opportunity to have her way with her...

Sexy card game (light, consensual)

They're friends, classmates or roommates. He invites her over to play a new card game he brought. What she (or neither of them) are expecting is that the card game has more in common with strip poker than they thought. The way the game works is every turn, both players draw a card and read it out. The card will say something among the lines of "take off 1 piece of clothing" or "touch your opponent in a place of their choice". Then they both roll a d6, and the person with the lower roll has to do what their card says. The deck may include an extra set for when a lot of clothes have been shed with more spicy assignments.

More may be added later. As mentioned above, ideas and scenes can be changed around depending on our moods and preferences, and I'm open to your ideas as well. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom