Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Request Thread and Cravings (BDSM, Incest)

jonathantrick

Planetoid
Due to having a bit more time lately, and improvements in mental health I've decided to return and give a go to writing erotic RP again. I remember lustful writing as a particularly intoxicating activity and I've found I'm itching to return and continue writing shameless smut.

With that in mind, it's probably a good idea to make up a quick and dirty request thread, pun intended. I intend to add to this as time goes on and my abilities improve, and as my cravings evolve. I would ideally like to improve on post formatting as well, but for now this thread will serve its purpose as I want to dive into some good immersive and dirty RPs.

Typically, I am not at all precious regarding post length or writing ability; I aim to 'match' the energy and ability of my partner. In my opinion more RP should go by the 'yes and' improvisational rule. Therefore I don't want you to be disheartened if I'm not detailed enough in the prompts nor for you to be discouraged if too detailed, I will work primarily with you.

As a default, however, expect a 2 paragraph opener, as I work off of this as a general rule of thumb when it comes to roleplaying. The key is communication: tell me if it's not enough or too much, and remember I will match your writing in order to maintain flow so your style, no matter what it is will work (within reason, of course, I'm not looking for people who can't spell).

Regarding time restraints - while I am returning to this, I am anticipating that it will take some adaptation to become more prolific with writing and perhaps there will be some growing pains. As I said before; the key is communication. Simply talk to me, nudge me, remind me, rather than let a good RP die. I have other conditions that make it difficult to remember things that are 'out of sight out of mind' - do not take this for lack of enjoyment or enthusiasm, I am deeply invested in writing some lustful smut!

With all that said, on with the requests:

I am looking for someone to play a primarily female, submissive younger character (MINIMUM 18+ of course) to play BDSM scenes and possibly incest. Ideally, the character would be submissive, perhaps a little bratty at times, but willing to go along with the kink.

Kinks include:

- BDSM
- Heavy bondage
- Sexual Slavery
- Pony/Pet play
- Ahegao
- Milking
- Corporal punishment
- Hypnosis
- Bimbofication
- Sexual torture
- Hucow
- Protocol and lifestyle BDSM
- Potentially body modifications
- Outdoor scenes
- Incest play
- Dubcon/CNC (Optional)
- TPE

Limits as follows:
- Underage characters
- Scat
- Gore
- Blood
- Extreme Tortures

Cravings:

Uncle's Farmgirl(***** Craving!)

MC is YC's country-living uncle, who has been close with YC for a long time. Having discovered YC is kinky and also lusts after MC, he has arranged for her to come and 'work and live on his farm' for the foreseeable future - her parents approve as they think it would teach her the value of work, not knowing the many kinky activities that YC and MC have in mind over their time at the farm which just so happens to be extensively kitted out and prepared for a full on 24/7 kinky lifestyle.

Hot Summer Vacation:

During a vacation together, YC (who can be incestuous or not) and MC have rented a perfect little secluded villa. Either friends or relatives prior, they quickly discover thanks to hot days and skimpy clothes that their feelings run deeper and decide to explore this together. Both are also incredibly kinky, and in short YC ends up becoming a sex pet of kinds to MC throughout their time at the villa.

They Met at the Club

The local BDSM club regularly hosts a 'masked' event where people arrive geared up but also in incognito theatrical masks. This is to encourage clients who don't feel comfortable having their identities exposed as they attend. YC and MC hit it off and go to a private room and after a couple of hot sessions, discover shock horror they had a prior relationship - this could be simply as social friends, co-workers, or of course, an uncle/niece or cousin type relationship. Over the course of the RP I would intend them to become closer and eventually move in together to live in 24/7 TPE style BDSM.

Other cravings will crop up I'm sure, but these will work as a good start to prompt. I am open to RPing through whatever method chosen, though recently I am partial to Discord or DM until I am more confident and up and running.

As for faceclaims, I would like you to be the one to prompt this - feel free to send me them and I will find one to match for myself. Do feel free to discuss scenes with me further, or work your own kinks into it too - I am open and non-judgemental. Communicate, communicate and communicate, please.

I look forward to hearing and playing with you.

Back
Top Bottom