Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Do you want me to sing you a Lullaby? (NSFW)

Midnight Melody

Pitter patter my heart goes a little faster
Notice: Any partners that are still interested that I haven't yet gotten back to please message me, I believe I have gotten back to everyone but I want to make sure.

Hello there, this might not look as pretty as some peoples posts but it will get the job done! So lets get down to business shall we?

I don't have a ton of immediate ideas but I will be filling out with random little ideas, prompts and such as things go. I do like visual aids in terms of writing be it simply what prompts a scenario or simply of characters. I do like story but just smut is also fine each rp has there own story to tell. So lets get to a few shall we!

♥ In a world where Fantasy races are common place, Mc (32 year old) A fairly normal child care worker, working at a daycare, she has a fairly good life, she has a decent job that pays the bills and a good bit more, a nice enough apartment and there the subway to get to work, she isn't really one to go out and blow all her money from the surface. However... that isn't to say she isn't one without her problems, or specifically one major problem child, her twenty one year old little sister. Born from some ill fated choices by her mother that broke the family apart. Mc was old enough to look after her sister when there parents dumped them both. Finishing high school and doing odd jobs while taking care of her sister. She worked hard, and with the help of a friend and there well off parents she got a job at a upper class daycare. Her little sister however... as she grew older she had gotten Job after Job and for one reason or another tanked them... Be it succubi nature? Be it being bratty? Who knows, but what Mc does know is she became very much Aware of her as time passed and she grew up. It genuine does not help that the little sister has come to realize this as well and has begun teasing her about it. There has been one way she has been earning money by doing dress up shoots. Well life is going alright and big sister won't snap eventually right? (spoiler warning, she does.)

Tell me what happens when A sexually frustrated futa (Mc) adventurer who has been blue balled and cock teased by team and other guild members. Goes on a solo adventure and starts encountering Short stack feral goblins or Devious little gold hungry goblins and breaks down instead of simply slaughtering entire clans does the unspeakable, and starts banging them? (I have been on r/dndmemes, for those who know... you know... Also if someone would be willing to play a harem of possibly a hero slowly becoming a demon lord just because she needs to get her rocks off. if there is any gms out there could be a sort of recruitment style game?)

When a childhood friend is tired of beating around the bush

Just a few little ideas that popped into my head. I am open to hearing ideas!

Be it anime, Games related or what not.

Some games I enjoy are the Persona series, warhammer, swtor, FFXIV, dragon age, borderlands, and more so feel free to bring up anything if I know it or not I can look into it.

Oh, also I will only do pms, sorry thread players, threads are just a little awkward for me.

Last edited:
This is a odd idea, but I had a what if Idea of "What if some how 3d/anime style/real life people got trapped inside minecraft and had to survive?" This would be a idea that has a lot more story and I might put it in the non-sexual section but tossing it in here just in case.

I know this is asking a lot of someone so don't expect this one, I wouldn't mind doing a 1x1 D&D adventure game as a player, in which a futa goes through a world of monsters/monster girls and hot ladies. Guess a little like the goblin one but with full mechanics I guess.

Vtuber theme:

All of these are meant as mc x the vtuber I can be convinced to play another vtuber depending on the plot/

had was Crydiaa a "Vaulf Vampire-werewolf vtuber" Has been playing there bit as a Vtuber for awhile but has hit the age where she goes into heat and wants a mate. Thing is she finds herself in a problem she is far more the Docile type of Full bottom or power bottom so when she goes into heat she has to suffer through it. This has happened three or four times and she can't take it. This is when she gets a new manager who is a very well hung futa and they meet at her home/apartment and at the worse time. Seeing her in need the manager helps her with her physical needs, beginning a at first just sexual relationship ontop of being her manager and it builds to where Crydiaa has no actual lust after others.
-
Silvervale happens to accumulate a good bit of debt for any reason. Enough that (this being pre-going indie) V-shojo has to auction her off to cover the debt because even with what she brings in the risk is too high. Being fully legal and within her contract she finds herself on auction with a car that has her painted on it. Thinking she is just doing a pose shoot to sell the car. Till she gets collared and awarded to the new owner of "Silvervale" thing is the first thing they do is set her free admitting they bought her just to bail her out of debt considering that they had brought such joy to them. Realizing that all there personal stuff had been sold off as well as her, the well hung lady offers her to hang out while she gets back on her feet as a streamer.
-
Mc (16-17) is a young futa nearing the end of highschool, living with her single mother who has gotten back into the dating scene but has had no luck. Despite her beauty that is, late at night Mother (32-33) arrives back home drunk as a skunk. Having failed at another one of her match making parties, coming on a bit... too strongly. Frustrated she has devoted all her time to raising and providing for her girl and has had no time for socializing. Having been a young mother she took care of her as best she could and lost all her dating skills. Now the only ones who seemed interested in her were sketchy guys and those who wanted a fling with a hot milf. Frustrated she was ready to give up, little did she realize her sweet daughter had a thing for milfs.
-
In the V-tuber world there is a sort of black market game that only V-tubers may take part in. Nobody knows the content of the games or how there run, but they know the rewards as they all got the single email that couldn't be tracked about it. Known as "Till you break" it can turn the most low ranking v-tuber into the top over night. It requires two v-tubers to agree to participate and sign a lot. Promised a big pay out even for them. So Mori calliope of Hololive and Froot of Vshojo plan for a collab stream after speaking about it and finding they were the only two willing to try. Doing all that was required they were taken to a remote place and finally told the game. It was a sex game in which the looser would be erased from the net, there fans give to the winner and they would be a sextoy. The winner could wave there winnings and join the looser, but it was a game to see who can last the longest.
-

Silvervale after leaving Vshojo traveled to a new realm, in which she decided to slumber for a time to regain her energy before getting back to streaming for mortals. In that time she dreamed, dreamed of the good times that had been had, and the sorrow of leaving those she had come to become friends with. That lonesome feeling once again sprouted and as she dreamed she wished for a companion and as she one took form. A companion that would stay by her side and help with all her needs physical and otherwise.

Minecraft themed

Way more story focus, I have pondered putting it in the Non-sexual but why not. In essence I don't have a big written out idea but it is the thought of a what if RP of a survival rp of 3d people forced to suddenly live in a modded minecraft world.

Last edited:
This is a bit of a greedy one but also one I play a sub
MC is a unassuming girl, who was outed very quickly at a new school as a Futanari. Looked on as a weirdo she was mocked and bullied. Few people were nice to her, one of which she developed a crush on. Desiring to make her like her back she delved onto the darkweb and found a sort of love potion. Making treats with the potion and some of her own seed, she gave them as a gift to the one she had a crush on. Little did she know that The schools two biggest bullys also bullied the one she had a crush on. Whats more they ate all the treats that she made, causing my character to go from the target of there torment to the Target of there lust

===
Dnd/fantasy themed

Barbarian's titans of strength, known for there ability to run headlong into battle with barely a thing apart from there weapon. Fighters true and bold that rely on there raw strength, they revel in the fight. There is naught more shameful then to be defeated and spared with one exception. A ancient combat practice in which a barbarian fights with the one they wish to pair with for life, in a lethal battle where they attempt to not kill them. If they can knock them out or simply strip them of there weapon and clothes then they are bound by ancient tribal codes to submit to the winner. YC is faced with this Known as "Barbarians fall" she was heavily wounded and found a young tavern keeper in the woods and as per there nature attacked only to get smacked and due to injuries fell unconscious. When they awoke they were in her tavern, bandaged and bare without weapon or clothes. Realizing they had been claimed, and thus begins there awkward life.
-

The great sorceress has at last chosen to take a student, this being my character. A young witch eager to learn, but fairly early on she makes a mistake in one of her incantations. and it causes her to have a... addition to herself. Years have passed and the Sorceress has always been a bit of a tease but now it's becoming more and more obvious. Mc is starting to wonder if the accident was really a accident or not. Little did the sorceress know it would come back to bite her one day. A few months have gone by since she began being a real blatant tease and actively trying to prevent her from having any alone time to relieve pressure. She was working on a new Binding Magic, one that would bind stronger servants. Meant for planer entities, but something goes amiss and she finds herself in spectral bindings. Calling upon her apprentice she is faced with the consequences of her actions as with this sight MC can take no more. Thing was for the spell to complete there was one missing ingredient, and the Sorceress was about to receive copious amounts of it.

This one can go one of two ways, MC tries to help her be free of the binding or Mc actively tries to get in her way and break her down from master to pet.

Back
Top Bottom