Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female My first posting on Blue Moon.

Hello all Blue Mooners.

I've been playing forced fantasies on-line for 10+ years and I'm always seeking new roleplay partners. A good one pops up every now and then but they go away, so I'm always searching for new ones. I've read some of the postings here and most, if not all, have to do with stories where the fantasy happenings are exchanged between the two partners. That's too slow and boring for me. I like to get into a chat room, I mostly use Chatzy, and playout the "game" with my partner in one session. These sessions can last two to five hours.

Here's a list of my likes and dislikes.

I only enjoy as playing as me. A happily married, suburban soccer mom who is taken against my will and I never like or "get into" it. No rich-bitch or mean woman.
Being made to strip.
Verbal humiliation.
Lots of groping, fondling, and then penetration.
Physical violence is acceptable. (I've been killed four times: one hanging, twice shot, one asphyxiation.)
Pregnancy due to the attack.
Multiple attackers although I have found that most men don't like to play more than one role.
Now that I'm past 40, I enjoy younger attackers. To me, a younger attacker(s) adds to my humiliation.

Dislikes:

Weapons: a gun is especially rather dull. A knife so-so. I rather have my attacker use physical violence and the threat of violence.
My roleplays are one time only situations. No "sex slave, no blackmail, no harem, and no "cabin in the woods." If I had a nickel for every time a man has mentioned "a cabin in the woods," I could retire.
No pissing, scat, spitting, masturbation, or cunnilingus.
Very, very little if any bondage.

Other:

Home invasion and office attacks are most common, but I'm open to suggestions.
And, please, I'm an intelligent woman. I am not going to let a stranger into my house to use the phone because his car broke down.

It's best to email me for a reply as I like I said this is my first day here and I don't know how often I'll be visiting the website, but I check my email everyday.

Let me hear from you if you're interested.

Nath

Back
Top Bottom