Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Masters of Phantom Touch (Virtual Reality Intimacy)

Closed - no longer seeking

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
Heavily encouraging but not requiring you to watch this video on the phenomenon of VR Sleeping in VR Chatto better understand the way this RP could work. It's quite the trend in a game that is known for inventing odd trends that seem to fundamentally transform the way people behave

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kI-d0lf1Z4

You see, I will probably play a female or non-binary AFAB character whose avatar, likely a mix of all elements of the below faceclaims is one of the first to appear from the new PlayStation VR2 port of the most popular metaverse app in the world, either a supercharged VR Chat or multiplatform Horizon Worlds that doesn't suck or PlayStation Home 2 or something of our own invention. I'm leaning towards this original approach but would like your character to be anime or otherwise look computer generated as well, as that will be their avatar.

Also, you can pick whatever real-world headset you would like except for PlayStation VR2, as I want each metaverse-addicted character to have exclusive experiences to talk about, and for there to be some technical friction with cross-play at points. Choose with care though, as your setup says a lot about what your character is. My PSVR2 person is a huge gamer who came out of their shell in games like Demeo that had social play but has always been shy around large crowds yet comes into their own as a virtual lecturer on culture, history and politics. They like the finer things in life, but still want accessibility. Maybe if YC gets a Meta Quest 3, they're looking for fun but still sometimes button themselves up and get work done with a virtual keyboard. A Quest Pro for a successful Japanese businessman, anyone? A Valve Index or other PCVR headset? NEEEERRRRD! :p

Lucy.png

R.2be3bd9e0fda949f13eb6d11a0266cb5

little_hope_pc_tanya_a__clarke_by_danytatu_dfpr0nx-pre.jpg

i5q2jl7icb851.jpg

Anyway, so being new to this universe, (Genders as described are interchangeable.) MC relies on YC to show them the ropes of where is safe and fun to hang out virtually. Eventually, she does come out of her shell as mentioned above, in large part due to his friendship, support from his friends, and the fact that MC's old-timey hat and trench coat make them able to project confidence and intelligence.

And so, after a few weeks of private hangouts, MC finally confesses feelings. They also wish they were at the arcology (for humanity is pretty much stuck inside giant cooled cities with the world turning into an unlivably hot and radioactive and polluted firescape outside) YC lives in, or vice versa, which is a rarely allowed plane or train flight away. But that poses its own dangers, such as clear air turbulence from heat that hits planes with no warning, and bandits attacking trains that have to be heavily armored and mounted with machine guns. So, virtual long distance relationship it is.

But, after our characters do "full pass," which means seeing each other's real bodies through each other's cameras, they long to touch each other. They can't feel what kissing is like, but YC has done this a few times before and shows MC how to perform, and accept, phantom touches. Virtual touching and sex follows using teledildonics controlled by each of them across the Internet. Then they virtually snuggle and fall asleep with the help of sleepover coordinators.

Who knows what mind-bending adventures people who wear existing headsets we have pretty much all day can get up to? ;)

Back
Top Bottom