Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're All Toys In My Wicked Little Game [[Aember and I]]

sasha

Super-Earth
Jaden could feel that he was close. But of course, unlike less experienced, he could control his orgasms somewhat. A virgin was bound to get uncontrollable after only a few minutes of somebody pounding at their ass. But Jaden could keep himself going until he knew it to be just the right moment to please his partner and himself. What a complete and total slut. He moaned when he felt Justin's hand begin to pump his shaft in such strong strokes. There were not teasing, and they were very, very fulfilling. Just as Justin intended them to be.

Those quick thrusts almost threw him off. He had to let himself back down very easily and steadily to keep from cumming just right then. Justin sure knew how to fuck an ass. It was obvious neither of them were virgins. Probably far from it.

It was the sucking on his neck that finally pushed Jaden over the edge. He moaned bucking his hips up into the hand that was pumping his cock. Fuck that was nice... All he could think about as he came was what exactly he and Justin could do next time. And how wonderful it would be. The boy came, moaning the other's name wildly before his tensed muscles relaxed against the other's body. "You. You're so damn good.."

"So are you," Justin purred, then raised his come-covered hand to Jaden's lips. "Lick it off," he ordered in his same confident, controlling voice, and he even smeared some of the cum across Jaden's lips to make him lick that off, too. Justin's eyes watched intently and he smiled, enjoying how much of a whore Jaden was. It was really hot, and it only made his cock throb in the boy's ass. Yeah. . .he needed release, but not until he was cumming all over Jaden's face.

"Now, you whore," Justin ordered, and began to let Jaden slide down to the ground. "Get on your knees and open your mouth. I'm going to cum all over that slutty little face," he growled lustily. His hand, as soon as Jaden was off of his dick and on his own two feet, went around his cock to lightly jerk off, not wanting to work himself up too much. His face showed that he was in a state of bliss, and only getting closer with each jerk.

Jaden knew that he was good, that didn't even need to be stated. He knew he was good, and that's why he went about everything with such pure confidence. Just like Justin was being so confident with all of his orders. Jaden really did like a guy with a lot of confidence. They had so much more power, and could really, really please you if they wanted to. That's why you had to get on their good side. If Jaden gave Justin everything he wanted now, in the end Jaden would be the one with the control.

His lips lapped at the cum on Justin's fingers obediently, and he looked at the other in the mirror. He let out a moan when the other's cock slipped out of him. He liked things inside of him, an absense of that was just... Strange. The boy nodded his head with a lustful look and got on his knees, opening his mouth for the other. His tongue licked his lips seductively, and he let out a small moan. "Mmm... I want it all over me..." Jaden reached a hand out, quickly stroking the other's cock.

"I bet you do, slut," Justin growled, then reached down to brush Jaden's hand away from his cock. Once the other's hand was away, Justin took over, still stroking it slowly. Pre-cum drooled out of the tip and rolled down his cock head, almost as if trying to tempt Jaden's eyes to look over the large tool that had just been shoved up his ass, fucking him with all abandoned. "God," he huffed, squeezing the base of his cock slightly.

Suddenly, though, his hand began to jerk faster. He moved up and down his cock at a brisk pace and his hips even pushed into the fist again and again, working to bring himself off as pleasure coiled in his stomach. With a grunt, the first string of cum shot out over Jaden's face, landing on his nose and cheeks. The second got partially in his mouth, and was followed by a loud moan of, "Oooohhh, yeeeah, you whoreeeee." His hips bucked forward again and another shot was poured out, landing on his lips and mouth and cheeks.

Once he'd stopped cumming, Justin pulled his hand off his dick and looked down at Jaden's cum-covered face. "God, you look even hotter like that," he said, then reached down to smear some of the cum onto his finger and press it between Jaden's lips.

Of course Jaden did. That's what it came down to, what he wanted. He wanted Justin to cum on him, so he'd get it. Part of him wanted to suck the other off, and another part wanted the other to continue fucking the hell out of him until he came in his ass. But Justin was being a tease. Justin was different than the rest of the boys... He thought he had some kind of REAL control. This excited Jaden.

Because it would be even funner to crush him.

All Jaden could do for the moment there was to sit with his ass pressed out in back of him, looking very sexual. He was a toy to Justin now. A play knife. But when the other began doing things that were... Different with the knife, he'd figure out how really dangerous it could be. Jaden kept his lips open, and when he felt that second spurt of cum, he licked his lips greedily. Jaden had gotten so used to the taste, it actually worked as an aphrodisiac. Even the smell of it could make him hot.

"Mmm..." He murred as the other smeared the cum in between his lips. Greatfully Jaden lapped it up, his eyes fluttering. A seductive smile crossed his lips. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Nnnn, I did enjoy it," Justin replied, his hand brushing along Jaden's cheek and then moving up to brush through some of his hair. Such a pretty boy, and he looked even prettier on the floor like this, with his ass pressed out and his face half-covered in cum. This appearance belied his personality, though. Here, Justin was thinking that the boy was quite submissive, and sort of sweet, because he looked that way. If only he had known what was going through Jaden's head before and after they were fucking, though.

He might have dropped the knife.

Still, Justin didn't know, so he reached down and helped the boy to stand before he began fixing his own pants. Once he looked presentable, he went over and got some paper towels for Jaden's face. "We should do this again," Justin suggested, with a wide smile that would make girls swoon. "My parents are out. Maybe I can pick you up sometime, and we can go out, and then head back to my place?" Justin looked hopeful, in a completely confident he-won't-say-no sort of way. "What do you say?"

Jaden's lashes brushed up against his cheeks in pleasure when such an affectionate action was delivered to him. That was one thing he loved, being petted, and having his head and neck touched. Of course, he didn't let just -anybody- do that. Jaden had to have a good fair amount of control, and know he was in charge to let people do that. It showed attachment. But even before they'd fucked, Jaden could tell Justin was more than anybody. Justin was somebody he could bend to his every will if he wanted. And all he had to do was bat his pretty lashes.

He felt bad sometimes, doing this. Well... Perhaps not bad. But pity. How could people really be so stupid to not see when they were being manipulated? It was saddening.

Jaden reached pulled his skirt down and adjusted his thong over his abused hole. Before Justin could do anything though, he reached two fingers up and wiped some cum off of his face, licking it off of his fingers seductively. "Mmm... Yes." Jaden didn't even end up needing the paper towel, because he'd wiped it all with his fingers. But he gave his face a quick one over before grabbing the collar of Justin's shirt, pulling his face close to Jaden's. It took only seconds for their hips to grind together again. Daring lips darted out to press against the other's. "Mmnn. Definitely. Whenever you like," he smiled against Justin's lips. Make it seem like his schedule would be nicely based around the older boy's. "When shall we do it?"

People were so stupid as to not see that they were being manipulated because they had access to a beautiful boy who provided what they wanted: sex. Who would be able to see past that? Justin sure wouldn't be able to. And he'd probably get his heart broken by Jaden's manipulation, but up until he found out about the boy's game he'd follow along like a good boy-- just like Jaden wanted. Now, Justin couldn't imagine Jaden playing him, manipulating him. He just didn't see it from this submissive underclassman.

Dumb-struck as Jaden ate all the cum off his face, Justin blinked a few moments and then threw the paper towel away, seeing as they didn't need it. When his collar was grabbed, he looked down at Jaden and then moaned slightly when their hips were ground together. Oh, that was too good. Justin couldn't wait to have Jaden again. . .All to himself, now that the other agreed to go out with him. "Awesome," Justin murmured, then blinked and pecked Jaden on the lips. "How about tomorrow? I'll pick you up," he offered. And since the next day was a Friday, they had all night too.

It was like a drug. You knew it was bad, you knew the outcome would be bad, but yet you still continued to do it, because it made you feel good in the moment. Jaden was all about the moment. There were no long term goals. He had no long term relationships. He didn't even have relationships, at least not monogamous ones. Jaden had felt bad about this at first. But now he realized that he was just to great to restrict himself to one person. And he was inherently selfish, so he needed that constant reassurance from other sources. Overall, he was incredibly corrupt and he was pulling Justin into his wicked little game.

Jaden glanced over to Justin, blinking once then smirked. He really was a slut. He'd do anything, just about. The boy was a cumslut, a cockwhore. Anything and everything that had a negative and positive connotation of a slut. "Alright..." He purred, nipping the other's bottom lip. "And if you want we can skip the whole date part." That brought a grin to Jaden's face, and he ran a finger down the other's jawline with a seductive smile. "If you know what I mean." He needed to get this boy completely entranced before he let Justin see any of his private life.

When his bottom lip was nipped, Jaden groaned slightly. His focus was quickly turned to what Jaden was saying. Skip the date part? Head straight for the sex? While that was an awefully appealing suggestion, he didn't exactly know if that's quite what he wanted. And he didn't have to give Jaden the impression that he only wanted him for sex. "Nnn, I know what you mean," Justin agreed, and then furrowed his eyebrows and snaked his hands around Jaden's waist, pressing their bodies together tightly.

"But. . .I want to take you out," he murmured, the leaned down to press his lips against Jaden's. "C'mon, it's my treat, baby," he purred, and nibbled on Jaden's bottom lip before he pressed his tongue into the boy's mouth, kissing him deeply and not allowing him to really reply until he finally pulled his head back and looked down at Jaden. "So what do you say?" He grinned irresistably again.

It made Jaden curious, the way that Justin was acting. A date? Why did they need a date? Had Jaden already gotten him that hooked? This thought made the boy grin, and he leaned closer to Justin, if that was even possible. It seemed like he did. The other wanted to get to know him. He wanted to be closer to Jaden. This was turning out to be something a hell of a lot simpler than he'd planned.

"Oh... Mmm. I can't refuse then," he smirked, then pressed into the kiss. Oh, he really couldn't resist that. Justin was just so adorable like that, thinking that he was irresistible. And to anybody else, he would have been. Jaden... Jaden could brush him off. Jaden was different than the other little slutty boys at the school. But he believed that he was ahead of the curve. "It sounds like a date." This wouldn't be so hard. He'd be insincere, and they'd speak of trivial things. Unimportant things. And then they'd go home and bang all night. And the entire time, Jaden would be pulling Justin further into his little web of control.

Back
Top Bottom