Mx Female From Strangers to FWB

WaveTypist

Dust
Hello there, hope you're having a great day or night! A brief introduction towards who I am as a participant in roleplay:

• I've been writing almost religiously for 8 years, hence my awful preference for good literary redaction. I don't mind a few minor typos or comma splices, but if you're not too wary about grammar, I'd rather you use your time elsewhere!
  • I'm very flexible when it comes to brainstorming ideas. If you wish to include anything in our roleplay, I'd like to know specifics. Details are everything for me so any response below 2 paragraphs wouldn't be very intriguing to read. If I'm putting in the effort, you should too!
  • I can respond usually 4-5 times a day with three or more paragraphs depending on my mood and other life activities (being a dad, going to work, buying groceries, you get what I mean!)
  • I'm still very new to any smut-related roleplays but due to lack of real touch, I guess writing it is almost as good as feeling it in person! Haha, not even I believe myself.

Ideas:

Young Doorman X Successful Female Resident

A young doorman that's recently landed his first job tries his best to attend the residents. Some find him awfully childlike to even work there. Others don't even know he's new. Some simply don't care. After constant monotony, an obviously wealthy woman asks the doorman if she can help her when he's off his shift. From there, a bit of awkward flirting becomes their sexiest and unwarranted desire for more than just a simple "hello."

ANY NEW IDEAS I WILL ADD ONTO THIS LIST ALONG WITH ITS RESPECTIVE BUMP!

Back
Top Bottom