Mx Female Seeking GMs for smutty adventures!

KillerKnight

Planetoid
Greetings!

I'm on the lookout for some seriously talented writers who know how to work their magic. I'm eager to embark on thrilling adventures and delve into imaginative worlds. Absolutely open to both original settings or established canon ones (with lewder twists added ofc)

Ideally, I'm seeking a long-term collaboration that combines engaging storytelling with some (actually lots and lots of) steamy encounters. Of course, I have my own ideas, but I'm also excited to hear yours or brainstorm together.

Now, let's talk about an important factor: l
Literacy. It's crucial to me that my partner has a good grasp of punctuation, grammar, and overall writing skills. A few typos are understandable, but I want us both to have the most enjoyable experience possible. After all, that's what it's all about, right?

Another super important thing is being all fired up and super creative. I'm looking for a partner who just can't stop talking, bursting with excitement. I totally love creating awesome new worlds and throwing ideas around. If you're as passionate about this stuff as I am, then we're already rocking it from the get-go!

Samples will be provided on request. Please be 21+. MxF pairings only.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, feel free to shoot me a message. Let's create something incredible together!

Back
Top Bottom