Mx Female Who said romance was dead? | Story-driven

A. Geodossi

Super-Earth
Red.jpg

There are many a place to watch the sunset from,
but I like it best when I can watch from bed.

To think I haven't been here in a pinch of over five years is beyond me and yet here I am again. Better than ever, if I do say so myself. But you may be the judge of that, should you take me on as a writing partner.

Let's get down to business, shall we? I'll keep it simple -for the most part.

My preferences:

• Character development
  • Romance and smut welcomed, the latter in measured bites. It gets boring real quick when smut is the sole/leading motivator of the story.
  • Very basic plots. I like to let the story develop organically, or as close to as possible. This doesn't mean I don't like plotting; I just don't want to plot us to death or until everything is painfully predictable.
  • Plot twists. These keep the story fresh and interesting when done properly.
  • Creativity
  • PMs. The forums are not the life for me.
  • I use AI or Google to source images for my stories, namely for the scenery. It just gives it an extra bit of depth that I find interesting and fun. Please let me know if this would be an issue.
  • I don't care for face claims but I won't say no if requested and/or offered.

What I don't like:

• Less than a paragraph for a response
  • Discord and the lot of them
  • Emails
  • Control of my character without permission
  • Me being the single creative force in the story
  • Scat, vore, and all that nasty nonsense the vast majority of us stay away from
  • Poorly thought out and/or rushed responses. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.
  • Incest
  • Post-apocalyptic or Steampunk. Never got around to it.

I typically write around 400 words per response or a couple of paragraphs, depending on the scene and/or what our characters are doing.

Big ask: I'm looking for a story-driven partner at the moment. I'm not adverse to smut; I just need to ease myself back into those waters and not just jump off the deep end.

I cannot commit to replying once a day. At absolute worst it'd be once a week but that is highly unlikely. I do want to be upfront about this. When I do respond, I will make it worth the wait.

If, for any reason, we don't want to continue on with the story then let's at least tell each other, eh? Sound fair?

Pairings/Prompts

° The Coffee Shop. He owns the shop, an asset in his ever expanding portfolio. One day he decides to check in personally and finds, to his surprise, a rather unforgettable employee.

° The Houseplant. He's not a plant person. There's nothing 'green', or alive for that matter, either in his office or at his penthouse. On the heels of a miserably alone and drunken night, he decides to change that.

-This can be either literal or figurative. He can get himself a houseplant and meet your character at some point during that process or they could cross paths in some other fashion.
-Maybe she's hired to take care of his plants while he's away on business trips but he forgets to tell her this one trip was cancelled and she walks into the apartment not knowing he's there. He'd make his presence known if it wasn't for her audible commentary on his lifestyle/plants/etc., which he's quite entertained by.

° A millennium dragon finally gets his human form. Will you teach him the ways of humans or take advantage of him and his power?

° Anubis and a mortal woman (priestess, peasant, royalty, archeologist; your pick) (modern twist or historical-fantasy). Can he ever be anything more than the God of Death?

* Would love to try any of the above plots where one of the characters (yours or mine, does not matter) is blind. Doesn't have to be a permanent blindness.

Feel free to reach out with your own ideas. I'm open to sensible requests.

No F-list. No notable kinks. Just want a good story.

Back
Top Bottom