Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Just to filter out the smut-first players, I guess?

EarPlugs

Moon
Hello! Welcome to my Smuttless request page!
I won't bore you with too much preamble. Just scroll to the bits you think are important. Hope to see you in my direct messages!

About Me
I like to write. I like writing...a lot. I like it so much, in fact, that I don't really care what the sex, race, species, sexual oriëntation, occupation, or age(minimum of 15) of the characters I play are.

If you have an itch that needs scratching, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Why "EarPlugs"? I'm deaf! I have a genetic propensity towards chronic ear infection, and it's destroyed my left inner ear, and my right inner ear barely still functions. So, I do have intimate experience with the reality of being auditorily impaired.

Expectations
• I prefer posts that are longer, think 4+ paragraphs, but I don't usually turn away shorter form posts, either. I don't force myself to write longer posts if it doesn't make sense in the moment
• Though this is a 'Non-Sexual' request, I am not opposed to including sex scenes here and there if it makes sense within the context of the narrative.
• Sometimes, taking control of a partner's character in minor ways makes it easier to write. In such instances I make sure this is limited to how the character may perceive things that are going on around them, or how the character may act in minor ways. I will not make decisions for my partner's character, nor will I have them perform narratively meaningful actions. Basically; so long as it does not infringe on my partner's agency, I may take some creative liberties. If you do not consent to this, or you disagree with what I write for the character, please let me know.

Hard Limits
For my sexual limits, please see one of my request threads in the other subforums. I have but one 'limit' for non-sexual RP.
• Absence of Verisimilitude.

"Verisimilitude" - The appearance of being true or real.
What does this mean for our roleplay? For example: If your character is gigantic, or has idiotically huge endowment, there had better be good reason for it.
The following points stand out as pet peeves on the subject of verisimilitude. Please avoid them whenever possible.
• Ridiculous character anatomy.
• Defying the natural laws that govern the universe within which the RP takes place.

Current Hankerings
You'll have good odds I'll give you a shot if you include any of these things:
• System-based character creation or Role Play.
• Long-term Fantasy Adventure RP with larger posts. (Think 4+ paragraphs)

See you in my inbox soon?

Back
Top Bottom