Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puppy Love It Ain't (Deante x MysticSparxman)

Deante

Star
Ron pulled into the driveway, making sure to park next to his son's, still not used to having two in the driveway. Not that any damage he did to it would really stick out--the car was a piece of shit. But Martin had earned it. Ron's son had made i tall the way to state with that Mathletes competition, and even if he didn't win, Ron couldn't be prouder. Especially since the older raccoon couldn't do more than basic algebra. He managed numbers enough to not fumble things as the new foreman on the construction site. Not only was Martin smart, but he was engaging in extra-curriculars with other kids, getting out of his room and socializing. So the kid deserved the independence and responsibility that a car brought, even if it was as used as a gas station toilet.

Coming in, he dropped his keys into the bowl by the door and kicked off his shoes, then froze. Deeper in the house came a giggle. A girl's giggle. Surely not... Ears swiveling, he held his breath, but any voices had gone quiet. No way that was from a computer or TV or anything. Well, he wasn't about to interrupt anything, anything that was going on there, so he crept around doing the after-work routine like he tread on eggshells.

While he and Martin weren't tidy, their habits were set, so he could tell that teenagers had swept through the kitchen, moving things around and leaving them behind. Putting the jug of tea away, he took out the milk and poured a glass, continuing to listen. Were there more than one in Martin's room? Atta boy.

He didn't need to snoop. There was zero way he could interact without injecting awkwardness into that interaction. Instead he started thinking about dinner. Ron needed something light, as food around a construction site was a bulldozer for your health. Not only that he was trying to maintain the fitter body he'd developed on the job. Now that he was management he didn't get the exercise, and Ron had grown to appreciate the way ladies looked at him. Now though the calories were starting to catch up to him around the middle. Age didn't help that. At leas his brown fur looked shiny and sleek, the healthier eating had helped that.

Putting together a basic salad, he slunk off to his office, doing the reverse of earlier and now trying to not listen.

The first time she had seen him was just over two weeks ago. Ruby had been with a group of her female friends when she had noticed him out of the corner of her eye. The older male had caught her attention enough to get her to stop. Luckily for her, she wasn't seen watching the older male handing something over to his son. The older male turned out to be Ron handing something over to Martin before he had turned to leave. Ruby had never really been into older guys that much before, but her tail and her short lop ears twitched as thoughts of the fun she could have with the older guy filled her mind. At the same time though, she knew she was going to have to get to know the son first.

Sure enough, Ruby spent the next two weeks befriending Martin. She would spend as much time with him as she could hoping that she would get to see his specimen of a dad once again. Unfortunately for her, he never came back into their school and Martin had his own car, so she never got to see his dad come in to pick him up each day. She would even study with him, even though she was more into the sporty side of things. Whereas he was what she would call a nerd, she was not only on the cheerleading team, but she was also on the volleyball team and also loved to swim.

Now she had finally managed to convince Martin that they should hang out at his place. It had been so hard to contain her excitement when he had actually agreed to it. Today, she had chosen to wear a black and red crop top that fit perfectly over her perky breasts. She also had on a pair of grey short shorts that hugged her ass and showed off her long legs. She had made sure that she didn't wear a bra underneath her top. However, she wasn't quite crazy enough to go without wearing panties.....at least not yet.

By the time Ron had made it home, Ruby was sitting with Martin in their living room. They were having fun and she was laughing at some of his bad jokes. It hadn't gone unnoticed when Ron made it home. She heard the door and then the jingling of keys as they were dropped into the bowl in the hallway.

She could hear him in the kitchen, and she began to think of ways in which she might be able to grab his attention. At the same time, she also knew that she couldn't really make it too obvious. After all, she was there to hang out with Martin. At least that was what she had said to him anyway. There was no way she could tell him the real reason as to why she wanted to hang out with him. She laughed and joked with him some more until she heard Ron heading off to his office. Turning her attention back to Martin, she excused herself to go and use the restroom.

Of course what Martin didn't know was that she had simply used the restroom as an excuse to get away. She crept down the hall until she was outside of Ron's office. Taking a deep breath, she then knocked on the door and pushed it open to look inside.

Last edited:
Inside was a cluttered computer room with a few stray cups and cans on a desk beside Ron's PC, a muted video of someone animatedly talking into the camera, football logo in one corne.

That wasn't Martin's knock--because he did the same thing, to raps and a pause before saying a name, then coming in. So Ron was already turning to the door in surprise, hitting mute on reflex.

Unlike the boys Ruby went to school with, the olde raccoon knew how to act around a pretty woman. However he wasn't expecting one dropped into his lap, so he was suddenly staring at a stunner. The attraction showed plain on his face, the first thoughts a jumble of Damm I can even see a thigh gap and I want the view from behind and surely she didn't go to school in that...how did her parents let her leave the house in that?

The intrusion of fatherly thinking slammed the door on his libido. He steaightened up, wiping the stray shredded cheese off his chest. "Uh, hi!" He was too disarmed to even consider being cringey.

As she had pushed open the door, Ruby hadn't missed the look on Ron's face. That had been a look of attraction! That she was certain of. It caused her lips to curl up into something of a small smile. It gave her hope! Hope that he might just be into her after all.

Stepping into the room, she clasped her hands behind her back, pushing out her chest a little. Of course she did her best to make it look as innocent as she could. "Oh hey!" She flashed him a smile as she took a step closer. "I was just....uhh....I was just passing, and I wondered if you may have been hungry or something?" As she got closer, he would have been able to see her hard nipples underneath her top. "I think we might order something soon." She added a moment later.

"Oh, that's very nice of you. He hastily glanced to the half-eaten plate on his desk. It wasn't too satisfying but, "I think I'm good." The raccoon sucked his teeth and found a bit of stray onion stuck in there, and hoped she hadn't noticed. When he looked back, Ron couldn't help but spot those taut nips peeking at him. It was an effort to make eye contact with her.

She's young enough he could be her father, but the girl wasn't making it hard to remember that. Damn son, what'd you do to land her? Ruby wasn't so much out of Martin's league as she was on another fucking planet.

Finally he got his mind in proper order, and straightened. "I'm Ron, by the way." Sticking out his hand to offer a shake, a reflexive motion, but it seemed the adult thing to do. "If you two order something, do you need any cash?" Did he have any cash? He'd drive to an ATM if it meant keeping her in the room with his son.

Ruby had noticed the half eaten plate shortly after she had entered the room. She hadn't noticed the bit of onion stuck in his teeth, but she probably wouldn't have said anything even if she had noticed. The smile remained on her face as she stepped up to Ron and extended her hand to shake his.

"It's nice to meet you, Ron! I remember seeing you a few weeks back when you were bringing Martin something at school! I'm Ruby by the way!" She let her hand fall back down to her side soon afterwards as she thought over Ron's question for a moment. "Uhh, I'm not even sure what we're going to order yet, but yeah, I think we might need a bit of cash! I mean, I've got some on me, but I don't know if it'll be enough yet." She gave a simple shrug of her shoulders.

It only then occurred to him that most ordering these days was not from a phone call an dpaid at he door, but through the app already. Cash was increasingly becoming less important. Still he would cover the cost if necessary--it was infrequent enough that Martin had a guest, he'd be happy to provide a good experience, even if that guest wasn't a pretty girl.

"Oh yeah, he forgot some medication on the kitchen table that morning. His alarm didn't go off so it was a bit of a rush." The high school started before Ron even left for work, and he'd spotted the missing bottle that had been refilled the day before. "I'm surprised you noticed, or even remembered."

In truth he had ran out of possible things to talk to her about, at least ones that didn't involve prying. Who she was, what she did, why she was over. Ruby didn't need to be grilled by him--especially because he could get the same info out o Martin later. Honestly he expected Ruby to bow out, now that she had made that offer of ordering, but the rabbit still lingered. He wondered if there was something else she wanted to say, and his eyes naturally shifted towards the living room. So far nothing had pegged him as negative, she seemed fairly chipper, which set him at ease.

Of course Ruby knew that Ron was probably wondering what she was doing there. She knew that she was going to have to come up with some reason to stick around. After all, she did want to spend some more time with him, but at the same time, she knew she couldn't be there too long. She had just told Martin that she was going to use the bathroom, so she imagined he would soon begin to wonder where she was.

She decided to take a seat and sat down just opposite Ron. She leaned back into the chair and crossed her right leg over the right. "Yeah, I was with a few of my friends when I spotted you arriving at school. I figured you wasn't a teacher when I saw you giving Martin something before you left again." She gave a simple shrug of her shoulders.

"So, when is your wife due back?" It was probably an inappropriate question to be asking, but she figured it would get a conversation going between them! Or at least she hoped it would. Her eyes remained fixed on Ron and she briefly looked him up and down.

Back
Top Bottom