Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creeping in the Dark (Fate&LitGlue)

LitGlue

Planetoid
Another errand. Tch. Brick Williams slid a gleaming mitt over his glistening bald head as he strode past the white picket fence up to the opulent porch. Bossman sure did well for himself; the sweet little thing that was his daughter had just come back from eye-wateringly expensive private college. The realm of people that didn't even share the same air as Brick. It was evident in how Bossman treated him; the wrecking ball that outperformed all during demolition for the construction company but now that there was finesse to be had, Brick was sent off on errands.

A blast of AC enveloped the large dark man as he stepped through the doorway. Large hands holding a rolled up manila envelop that Brick tossed onto the thick slab of granite as he entered the kitchen. His jeans squeaked with every step, soaked with the days effort as a wifebeater stretched over his dark gut formed from hard work and beer. Obsidian curls spilled from the top as rivulets of sweat rolled down his large bald head. Brick whistled as he looked over the family photos dangling on the wall; their only child surely grew up well. His beast slightly stirred in its tight confines in acknowledgement. Though as he stopped blowing, he could hear slight sharp squeaks continue.

The hulking man could only smirk as the gentle squeaks increased in frequency, getting barely louder as the dull thud of his heavy body lumbered up the stairs, one step at a time. The sounds of a young horomones indulging themselves though Brick heard more male grunts than anything otherwise. By the time Brick made it to the door, it seemed like the fireworks were over, his fat mitt on the knob of the door. Really he could've walked away, something no one knows can't hurt anyone. But Brick couldn't help himself.

"I knew it was your truck around the corner, Mark" Brick chortled as he looked upon the scene. "Bossman been looking for ya all morning." The young fella, jeans around his ankles with a small plastic bulb hanging off the shrinking manhood, if you could call it that. He had seen the two flirting as the daughter manned reception, always finding a reason to head over to the trucks and showing off that smooth white skin. Seemed like it was a bit more serious than just harmless flirting. Blue eyes looked up at Brick as Mark gathered up his clothes ready to make a run for it, the pleading eyes saying everything. Brick shuffled slightly inside as Mark squeezed past him giving him a thump on the shoulder. "I owe you one," Mark stuttered as he stumbled his way down the stairs.

Click. Brick gently closed the door behind him before turning his dark brown orbs onto the enticingly clad young woman. Seems like she knew what she was doing to entice the young man's primal brain. "I think you owe me one too," Brick drawled, his baritone voice rumbling in the quiet room as he took a heavy step towards the blonde beauty.

Back
Top Bottom