Mx Female Ideas & Thoughts

Pitheon Hex

A.k.a. The Lonely Thief
Withdrawn
Here we go again!

EST!

Unfortunately, I must lead with some information!

Attention/Caution/Warning: Just some info on stuff I won't do RP wise. I will not post a picture every single post. I might link a picture every now and then, but I tend to just leave it at the character and that's that. If you want to, feel free. Do not criticize or ridicule my writing or choices. If you have an issue, don't understand something, or need more information, just let me know, just check your tone when you do it. Some of you come across as insulting when you question MC's motives or actions. Which leads me to insinuating or assuming. If my character assumes, or if I type out that your character does something, chances are I mean that MC holes your character does. I am playing MC... Sure.. I might know that YC doesn't do it, or won't do it.. but MC may not. Also.. if I put something like.. making YC do something minor, like sit or something... It's not me controlling YC... I hate that stuff too.. I wouldn't do it to you.. so again.. if you see something like that.. let me know nicely and I will reword my post.

My Style
I write in the third person. My posts vary in length depending on you. My typical is three-five paragraphs, can be longer or shorter. Not looking to do novella posts, and no one liners/one paragraph. It also depends on my mood for the day. I try, TRY, to post daily, but it's not always feasible. My minimum will be once a week on very busy weeks. If we're lucky, you get multiple responses a day! I will let you know if I will be gone longer than a week. I am ghost friendly once, unless it's a damn good reason. I am guilty of it, and still am sometimes.. but I am only human. I want long-term partners for long-term RPs if I can help it. Sometimes short-term could be good do to unforeseen ghostings or issues. I do not enjoy one-offs. OOC is important, just as important as the RP, so please do your best to spell correctly at least.

No-No
Certain ones will have clarifications, or times when they can be allowed. A must read.
Rape, non-con, manipulation, grooming, abuse, blackmail, excess force, etc. - If it falls into this category.. probably wouldn't even ask.
Dom/Sub, Master/Slave, Pet/Owner dynamics. - I am a switch. And even so it's not big. I like being on equal footing.
BDSM. - Heavy. Light stuff like handcuffs, or being tied up is okay.
Pain.
Blood & Gore.
- This is only acceptable in stated RPs. Typically never for sexual purposes anyways. Action scenes, horror genres might be okay.
Bodily fluids. - Piss, scat, vomit, squirting, excessive cum.
Bimbo type. - Goes for males too.. over exaggerated body parts in general.
Fake body parts.
Infantilism.
- I will NOT treat your character like a baby or child. Enough said.
Group play/Harem. - I am very much a one on one type of person, however with that said, I will at max play two characters, and am okay with you playing up to two. However, I am at max only willing to go up
If involved in fantasy/action based RPs: no god moding or modding. No killing or injuring MC unless approved and plot relevant. Minor injuries are okay. Invincibility and immortality can be discussed and only if both our characters have it, or are okay with the other having it.
More to come as I think of them!

Kinks
Not all of them need to be involved, but I am typically vanilla. I lose a big base of people for my lack of certain interests, but oh well. Certain things will be clarified.
Anal (giving).
Oral (giving & receiving)/Ass-to-Mouth (giving).
-Gagging during BJs, or deep throating (or both). Saliva (but not a lot). Swallowing instead of spitting.
Creampies (anal and vaginal).
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy.
Age play.
- 18+.
Sleep play.
- Such as one of our characters is asleep and the other experiments/plays with the other. Borders on rape/non-con, so the receiver needs to wake up over time. Depending on the pairings, they either already need to have an established relationship, or the receiver may at first resist, or be confused but needs to relent and enjoy it.
Rough sex. - Biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, mouth fucking, slight choking. Can all be done without pain, and add to the pleasure.
Sensual and slow sex.
Voyeurism.
- Really depends on the context and roles.
Romance. - Certainly a must for my RPs.. any and all of mine will have our characters falling for another with very rare exceptions.
Cuddling, kissing/making out, hugging, cuddle fucking.
Anatomically correct.
Natural bodies.

Gray Area

This section is new to me.. and for things I'm not too sure of at the moment or am willing to try out depending on roles.
Cheating/Affair. - It really depends on the roles and setting. Three characters? Could work more so, but only if by the end all three are involved.
Anything else, just ask!

Personal Likes
Just an offset of kinks. Please do not feel obligated basing YCs off these.
Tattoos and piercings. - Scars, depending on what and where.
Alt/punk/emo/scene/goth women. Personally I do not like emo or scene as a clique, but I tend to like the looks sometimes, and emo as long as it's in looks only.. do not base YC's personality to be emo.
4/20 friendly. - Stoner chicks.
Video games, girl gamers.
Cosplay.
- Video games, movies/TV, books, etc.
Redheads, brunettes, dyed, blonde, in that order.
Colored contacts, glasses.
Body type
: This might be the one area that I request you try to abide to the best you can. I am not crazy picky, but I do have my tastes still. However, please remember that appearances can always be discussed! So, I like in the middle usually. However, I absolutely refuse bodybuilder types, or just overly muscular women. Athletic and toned is fine. Obese/overweight also not okay. Anorexic/skinny also not okay. There is certainly a difference in being big and attractive and big and not attractive. I like from the toned look to women absolutely having a stomach on them. I also do not like RPing my own characters as taller than 5'10" if I can help it. Tend to hover at 5'8" or shorter. Also, do not like taller women, but shorter women are fine, as long as YC is above dwarf, or at least proportionate.

Finally, let's get into why everyone is here!

All characters must be 18+.

So I am changing this thread from a character spotlight to a more general idea thread. My other thread has the pairings I enjoy with some little plots sprinkled throughout, but this one will have either one specific craving to multiple ideas I am having. The character spotlight will come back I'm sure one day.. if not put over into the nonsexual section.

Current Craving
Generalized Idea
: Superhero (Marvel, DC, The Boys, etc.)
I never read comics as a kid.. so I won't pretend like I know all the lore when it comes to Marvel or DC.. I barely know anything outside of Batman and his gallery and the main core heroes that get shoved down our throats constantly by DC. I know more about Marvel by far. I have read the comics for The Boys and seen the show so far so I probably know the most about that universe. Of course I am also down for our own universe as well. Depending on what we go for will depend on what character I choose. As far as playing characters from said universes, I will do my best for specific ones, but I personally don't like playing characters already established. I either don't do it enough justice, or have to alter them a lot to be able too. You may choose to play any character, or make an OC.
Specific Idea: Marvel (MC x Domino)
I have to admit that this idea only came to me from playing Marvel Snap.. I unlocked a variant for Domino:
Screenshot_20230823-235101__01.jpg

She just looks sexy. And it may be a weird request but I certainly would like to incorporate the art styles of Marvel Snap into the world or at least base the actual heroes off the portraits of the cards. Any heroes or villains not in the game yet obviously can be used. Of course.. this can also be discussed.
MC against Domino is a new idea. I normally do teleporting heroes, but I was thinking of simply making a character that essentially has the opposite power of Domino. Whereas she can alter probability to have "good luck" , I was thinking he has bad luck.. it's still in progress.. but I had the thought that opposites attract.. and maybe when they are near each other it cancels the other one out.. forcing them to rely on skills or other powers to get through their situations.. or possibly a new type of luck? I would love to discuss this. I was also thinking MC would be a vigilante or antihero.. or perhaps no affiliation at first due to his ability.
Other Ideas: If we choose to do something else I will most likely use my teleporting character, but am open to try new powers. Other options for YCs in Marvel I am willing to RP against (based off artwork in Snap): Black Cat, Black Widow, Dazzler, Death, Elektra, Gamora, Ghost-Spider, Invisible Woman, Jane Foster (Thor), Jean Grey, Jessica Jones, Jubilee, Kitty Pride, Lady Deathstroke, Magik, Mantis, Maria Hill, Medusa, Mystique, Nebula, Psylocke, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, She-Hulk, Silk, Spectrum, Squirrel Girl (aged up), Storm, Viper, Wave, White Queen, X-23. Others can be discussed.. a few I left off because I simply never heard of them before or know nothing about them. Not to say my knowledge is extensive on what's listed.. simply what caught my eye! For DC: Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Raven, Starfire. Possibly more. The Boys: Queen Maeve, Starlight, Stormfront (from show.. not so much Nazism though), The Female (or Kimiko in the show). Again, OCs are also always welcome!

Current Craving
Generalized Idea
: Interracial (Fantasy/D&D)
It doesn't have to be D&D styled, still looking for RP mainly, just mostly want races from D&D type settings. I am more than likely going to be a human character, you may choose whatever you wish outside of another human, dwarves, gnomes, pretty much any shorter race.
Specific Idea: Human* x Tiefling
You can thank Baldur's Gate for this. I have yet to play the third one (and know nothing about the lore). I've seen the Tiefling that can be romanced.. and I'm sold. You do not have to be that Tiefling, in fact, I'd like for you to make your own character for this. This is also one of the only instances I am okay with YC being taller than mine seeing as Tieflings are tall beings. No plot set, but something I'd like to discuss!
Other Ideas: This setting works for any of my actual characters, and I have some that are non-human as well. Other races I'd be open to go against are: Elves, Half-Elves, Half-Orcs, Humans. I forget most others, and I'd be okay with a shorter race in this part such as Gnome, Dwarf, Halfling, but they need to be proportional.

For now that is all.. more will be added over time when I get specific cravings!

-PH

Last edited:
.pmuB (I may have an RP going with Pitheon, but for now he is still available)

Bump! Pitheon's spotlight leaves soon! Next bump will be an updated thread with an all new character (dedicated to another member who expressed interest!)

Bump! Not much interest in Haxel it seems! Will be moving on soon to another spotlight or possibly a whole different thread entirely if these continue not doing well!

Back
Top Bottom