Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Hezron! (Or other fantasy based ideas)

Pitheon Hex

A.k.a. The Lonely Thief
Withdrawn
Hello hello!

EST!

Unfortunately, I must lead with some information!

Attention/Caution/Warning: Just some info on stuff I won't do RP wise. I will not post a picture every single post. I might link a picture every now and then, but I tend to just leave it at the character and that's that. If you want to, feel free. Do not criticize or ridicule my writing or choices. If you have an issue, don't understand something, or need more information, just let me know, just check your tone when you do it. Some of you come across as insulting when you question MC's motives or actions. Which leads me to insinuating or assuming. If my character assumes, or if I type out that your character does something, chances are I mean that MC holes your character does. I am playing MC... Sure.. I might know that YC doesn't do it, or won't do it.. but MC may not. Also.. if I put something like.. making YC do something minor, like sit or something... It's not me controlling YC... I hate that stuff too.. I wouldn't do it to you.. so again.. if you see something like that.. let me know nicely and I will reword my post.

My Style
I write in the third person. My posts vary in length depending on you. My typical is three-five paragraphs, can be longer or shorter. Not looking to do novella posts, and no one liners/one paragraph. It also depends on my mood for the day. I try, TRY, to post daily, but it's not always feasible. My minimum will be once a week on very busy weeks. If we're lucky, you get multiple responses a day! I will let you know if I will be gone longer than a week. I am ghost friendly once, unless it's a damn good reason. I am guilty of it, and still am sometimes.. but I am only human. I want long-term partners for long-term RPs if I can help it. Sometimes short-term could be good do to unforeseen ghostings or issues. I do not enjoy one-offs. OOC is important, just as important as the RP, so please do your best to spell correctly at least.​

Due to this thread falling under non-sexual, I will not list my kinks, nopes and personal likes here. Please refer to my other thread currently available for that information. If things progress at all romantically or sexually for our characters, then the new ratio for plot/smut can be discussed along with any kinks and the sort.

Regardless, all characters must be 18+.

Now onto what we're all here for!

This thread will work a little differently than my other one. Whereas my other thread has a basic idea of all the pairings I want, this thread will focus on one major plot/story.

Hezron
This section will mostly be blank for a while.. but here is a description. Hezron is based off a homebrewed D&D campaign I played in high school. Of course at the time, a lot of what my friend/DM had made was original, with an original world. Not every race was unique (still have typical things like Demons, humans, giants, etc.). But other things he put unique spins on (his only race of elves, Elkins, were all blind). Most human based races look human but are altered to fit their specific race. Example: Umbralkin (shadow based), are fully humanoid people, even look human. Alterations to their race might include: grayish-black skin, red/black/purple eyes, black hair, etc. Most human based races with magic usually have faint runic symbols apong their bodies, but they have faded out over the years for newer generations. If I opt to write more about this, all credit goes to my former friend.. but it's been at least 13+ years since I played in this world. I have tried to remember all that I can about it, with some race names and NPC names changed due to not being able to remember. This will become in depth, and most likely become it's own thread when I have enough info. Just to spark an interest.. there are over 20 options of races and a few core factions to choose from. If we opt to RP in this world, I am okay with romance eventually happening along with other things. This also won't be D&D.. I'd like for you to pick whatever you want from this world and play it... No luck necessary to guide your actions. I will add more overtime of course, but if you are interested, please let me know! Even if we don't RP, I would simply love to talk about this lovely piece of personal history about myself and the characters that came from it!
Umbralkin: Shadow based magic users.
Nogard: Dragon riders. Dragons come in most element forms.
Demons: There is an elder demon for each major element involved in this world (beyond the basic four, shadows included).
Phasos: Race capable of phasing through solid matter, or causing things to implode if unphased inside an object, including people.
Beast Races: Scep, snake people. Eutach, bird people. Werefolk (not limited to only wolves and not contagious). Can include humans that turn into animals, or animals that turn into humans. There is a disease that can cause non Werefolk to turn into one however, though it is rare.

Clearly, this is a work in progress. I have a lot of notes written down in a journal about this world and its races and people. I plan on eventually copying them to here, just bare with me! I might try to work on a little bit everyday.. maybe once a week. Be sure to check back! I will only bump this thread if there is an update!

Any ideas or worlds you used to play in and miss them? I wouldn't mind hearing about them, and some of the other ideas out there! Doesn't need to be limited to fantasy either!

PMs only! No longer doing Discord!

-PH

Pst.. hey you, are you down here? You're awesome!

Back
Top Bottom