Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male tea & thee 🛹 he was a sk8er boi

hello and welcome to my search thread! you can call me tea. i'm a multi-paragraph role player and have been for several years now. (don't worry - i only type in lowercase out of character.)

stories about secrets, conflict, and opposites attracting are of special interest to me. i rarely jump straight into an established romantic relationship with my characters. i prefer to make them earn it with many setbacks along the way. even then, i'm not just focused on romance or a predetermined happily ever after. life is messy and unpredictable. depending on the circumstances it can also be dangerous.

currently, i want to play a “skater boy”-type, with a mess of curls sticking out from under his beanie, ripped jeans, skater shoes, and a killer smile against an older neighbor in his late-20s to mid-30s. my character will be in the range of 19-22, ridiculously cheeky, and quite clearly into older guys.

this will be 100% consensual with no cheating involved. i have a real-life face claim for my character, but am happy to accommodate my partner with a drawn reference or textual description.

my f-list can be found in my signature, but to put it more concisely…

i love discipline, punitive spanking, and obedience training in general; degrading praise and dirty talk; neck kisses and deep, breath-stealing kisses; hatefucking; light to moderate roughness; pleasure-crying; slow burns; tense and emotional scenes; good bad ideas (if that makes sense); forced orgasms; lap sitting; pet names; groping and manhandling; and cornering/kabe-don.

i like roughness bordering on physical violence; small dom/big sub; brattiness; toxic love; dub-con; some spitplay; some exhibitionism; some footplay; petplay (nothing involving actual pets, please); doctor/patient; masseuse/client; anthropomorphic characters; consensual incest; and putting a modern and filthy spin on classic fairy tales.

absolutely no underage characters in sexual or violent situations; bestiality or harm to animals in general; hard degradation or humiliation; mind control or hypnosis; bimbofication; exaggerated body types (i.e., pneumatic breasts or dicks hanging down to the knees); diapers; raceplay; or dirty feet.

tl;dr: wise-ass pretty boy seeks older, optionally dilf-y neighbor to tease, turn on, and ride.

Last edited:
“it’s saturday night, about time to go
got my white leather jacket and a neon soul
once i turn on the radio, i’m ready to roll
re-ready to roll”

“half my shit was over at your place and i’m
pretty sure our friends are all the same, oh god
breakups get so messy”

Back
Top Bottom