Mx Female Media Inspired Lusts (NSFW)

Greetings!

I'm looking for some intelligent, witty, and relatively naughty play partners. Hopefully you're looking for the same!

I've been roleplaying for… a long time, let's say. I tend toward 2-3 paragraphs, and am reasonably reliable as a story partner, although occasionally I'll vanish for a week when the work crunch hits.

My kinks are plentiful and my limits few - I'd love to discuss yours with you.

You can find my other thread, of things more or less from my own little brain, here.

This one has stories inspired by movies, films, and books. If you have other ideas, for these characters or others, let's talk!

1. The Dark Tales of the Joker and Harley Quinn - We could take this from the asylum before she's Harley, or begin afterward. Although he's much maligned, this Joker would be roughly based on Jared Leto's version from Suicide Squad - deliciously insane.

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 1.50.24 PM.png

2. Freaky Friday - An age change. Younger to Older, Older to Younger, whichever you like. (Note: Picture is random. Doesn't need to be those characters. It's just there to entice you)

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 1.54.06 PM.png

3. The S Files - I'm not going to lie: Gillian Anderson in all of her incarnations makes my blood burn. But never so much as Dana Scully. I would see playing this as Dana without Mulder, except as an occasional side character. She'd be the protagonist, investigating all sorts of interesting and mysterious things.

sexy-gillian-the-x-files-959465_368_765.jpg

4. Lara Croft and the Lost Civilization - Lara Croft finds evidence of a lost civilization, and upon entering their temple, is transported into their reality - one where sex and power are two sides of the same coin, and everyone seeks one through the other.

63e730fb-bf22 copy.jpg

5. Buffy the Vampire - Buffy has been bitten, but hasn't turned, and now finds itself difficult to resist the town's vampires. She is undaunted in her efforts to kill them, but often can only do so once they've been sated on her flesh and blood.

sarah-michelle-gellar-buffy-main.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom