Mx Female A Multitude of Temptations

Greetings!

I'm looking for some intelligent, witty, and decidedly naughty play partners. Hopefully you're looking for the same!

I've been roleplaying for… a long time, let's say. I tend toward 2-3 paragraphs, and am reasonably reliable as a story partner, although occasionally I'll vanish for a week when the work crunch hits.

My kinks are plentiful and my limits few - I'd love to discuss yours with you.

You can find my other thread, of media-spawned ideas, here.

This one has things more or less from my own little brain.

1. Seduced by fame - a young actress/musician/model seeks fame and fortune. But those who would prey on her lurk in the shadows just beyond the blaze of the spotlight. What will she give to achieve her dreams?

2. Blackmailed MILF - could be a family member. Could be another parent. Could be a teacher or a coach. Who has the goods on her, and what will they require in order to stay quiet?

3. The Haunted House - what will your character find inside? Horror? Hazing? Groping Ghosts and Sexy Spectres? Could be anything, really.

4. Demonic Temptation - Your character is a spiritual leader (real world based, fantasy based, other?) who is tempted by a demon intent on claiming them for the darkness.

5. Inside the Asylum - Your character has been committed to an asylum, and become the plaything of those inside.

6. Psychic / Multiples - You've discovered that either you have multiple personalities, or that you're a psychic who can channel personalities. We can develop either plot further together!

Back
Top Bottom