Mx Female East's weird Fandoms

east

Supernova
I've been on the internet too long, and this one is probably a case of strange ideas, I'm currently half dead, and recovering slowly over time, but next week my hours are getting cutback at my job so I want to get up a request thread and start plotting things while I have time, and while I do that, I'm gonna ask about the weird fandoms or ideas, that are in the back of my mind but never really have partners for.

But first about me.

I am east, I rp on BMR and on discord to get my discord you have to send me your tag, and I'll send you a friend request, I don't like when random people add me.
I tend to reply once a week when I can, lately my job has been so crazy that I can't even breathe let alone rp, but hours are getting cut at the end of the month and that should sort out that problem it also lets me go back to school which is a goal
I am a male, if that matters to you, I'm also engaged so it really shouldn't. I'm here for RP and friendship, I've made several life long friends on this site.
In RP I have no limits.

So in brief what are the fandoms I am looking for today?

Cyberpunk 2077*
Warhammer 40k
Naruto(wait that's not weird! Oh... just wait till I tell you the plot.)

and the briefs for the plots

Cyberpunk 2077
I want our characters to be Fraternal Twins, they have grown up on the streets of night city learned never to trust anyone else fully, and embark on a quest to become Edge Runners, and finally make a life for themselves that isn't miserable. This has a lot of directions it can go, but really looking for twincest in a bright neon cyberpunk setting.

Warhammer 40k
My character was a guardsman in the Astro Militarum, During the Damocles Crusade his platoon has been captured, but honestly the T'au aren't treating them like Prisoners, the transport was airconditioned, and the food has actual taste to it. Maybe life as a Gue'vesa isn't so bad, when he is paired with YC a T'au fire warrior, and their adventures together. (yes this is the meme of a guardsmen getting a cute T'au Waifu.)

Naruto:
Gaara x Hinata: In Shippuden Hiashi sells his daughter, and surprisingly the Kazekage is the highest bidder. Gaara turns out to be a kind, but demanding man, with a bit of a yandere streak.

Back
Top Bottom