Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Some Fandom. Some Original. Come and See~ (FxAny!//Now Feat. Genshin Impact))

Hello there! I'm still fairly new to BMF, but not at all to rping! So let's get into it, shall we?

A Little Bit About Me:
  • I have been roleplaying for a good decade. It's been a hobby of mine since I got out of high school.​
  • When I'm not rping, I'm watching anime and drawing fanart, writing, trying to come up with stories, painting…etc.​
  • I'm a pretty open and friendly person and I adore brainstorming and developing stories with my rp partners. So don't be too shy to be chatty about our rps!​
  • I'm a giant fantasy, supernatural, and gothic romance fan in terms of genres.​
  • Typically, I prefer to play the submissive. However, in more story-driven scenarios, I can play a switch and double-up on characters!​
  • Please PM me if interested. I tend to rp over PMs and Discord since I'm not too up on other people spying on my naughty threads. Fufufu.​
  • I would prefer my partners show a basic understanding of spelling and grammar. :)

My Favorite Kinks and Subjects:
  • Non-con/dubious consent​
  • Romance (I always love some eventual growth towards romance!)​
  • Story driven (I really love build up and specific genres like fantasy, horror, and supernatural-based)​
  • Humiliation​
  • Dark and Messed Up Relationships​
  • Pet Play​
  • Gags and Leashes​
  • Cum baths/cum shots​
  • Exhibitionism​
  • Impregnation (more so the threat and determination to impregnate)​
  • Bondage​
  • BDSM​
  • Lactation​
  • Breeding​
  • Rimming​
  • Drugs (Aphrodisiacs, body modification drugs possibly...)​
  • Anal Sex​
  • BlowJobs (I'm quite of fan of "forced head")​
  • Omegaverse (I really wanna try it)​
  • Vampires/Werewolves/Other Monsters​
  • Kidnapping​
  • Killers and Cults​
  • Human Cattle/Hucows/Breeding Humans like Cattle on a Farm​
  • General Roughness/Dirty Talking/Demeaning Names​

Alrighty, let's move onto the fun stuff. I'll start with my fandoms and interests there. :)

Fandoms
Akudama Drive

Plot: Unwanted Pursuer
Pairing: CutthroatxSwindler
This is kind of a simple want since I recently got into the anime, Akudama Drive. But I really did enjoy the concept of Cutthroat being this unhinged killer that was obsessed with Swindler because of the glowing red halo he perceives over her head. So I do want to do a "What if" concept of him surviving and still pursuing Swindler as his Angel to kill and love.

As for other plots, I'm more than happy to do other scenarios with this ship or play with other ships like CourierxSwindler since they're equally as yummy. Sadly, this anime came into my life and now I'm obsessed!

Pairings
  • SwindlerxCutthroat​
  • SwindlerxCourier​
  • SwindlerxHacker​
  • SwindlerxDoctor​

One Piece (if you convince me)

(I'm kinda of your basic bitch when it comes to this series since I've been getting back into it. I used to watch it when I was in my teens, but now I'm binging through the series once again. Sorry to say, I'm only at the Thriller Bark arc and have just met Brook. But goddamn I love that skeleton man!)

Pairings
  • NamixAnyone and Everyone (She's so delicious and deserves to get it as much as possible)​
  • ArlongxNami (bad end for that arc?)​
  • Nico RobinxNami (classic and I do accept futanari :3)​
  • Vivi NefertarixCrocodile (again, another bad end)​
  • PeronaxMihawk​
  • OCxOC (something new in the universe)​

Honestly, I'm still going through this series and rewatching and taking it all in all over again, so please be patient with me. I'm a new fan and all. I'm open to all suggestions to this one for story and smut, so just let me know!

MHA/My Hero Academia

Here's another anime that I'm not quite caught up on past the third season. Tragic. I tend to just let animes get out there a bit before jumping into it. I think it's mostly to just enjoy the anime without letting anyone's initial opinions get to me, you know?

Anyways!

Pairings

• Ochako UrarakaxVillain Izuku Midoriya
Ochako UrurakaxKatsuki Bakugou

• Basically Ochako UrarakaxAnyone Especially a Villain

I love my floaty gal, Ochako, and I can't help but to want to her get some drama, lust and love. When it comes to MHA, I find the AUs to be the most fun to experiment with. Like with the Villains AU or even the Fantasy AU ever present in the anime endings. Who doesn't love a mage Ochako going up against a barbarian, dragon-riding Bakugou?

Persona 4
I really adore playing Persona gals getting their backs blown out by futas. <3
  • NaotoXRise​
  • YukikoxChie (I could be either one)​
  • NaotoxNaoto's Shadow​
  • Futa Shadows or ShadowsxHarem of P4 Girls​

Persona 5
Heads up, I haven't played Royal yet! I'm getting there, I swear.
  • MakotoxAnn​
  • MakotoxFutaba (Either one)​
  • SaexMakoto (Guilty pleasure)​
  • Shadow SaexFull Harem of P5 girls (She makes them all her bitches)​
  • Fem/Futa JokerxHarem​
  • Akechi/Fem AkechixHarem​
  • AkechixMakoto​

Genshin Impact
I recently started playing Genshin Impact, so the beautiful characters have won my heart. I'm still working through the Liyue arc. ^^

Pairings
  • LuminexAether (For some reason, a dark incest tale between them intrigues me)​
  • LuminexChilde/Tartaglia​
  • LuminexAlbedo​
  • DilucxJean​
  • AmberxAnyone​
  • LuminexAnyone​
  • JeanxAnyone​
  • Hilichurl InvasionxMonstandt Girls​

Danganronpa (All Games + D3 Anime)

Here's a series I am wholly familiar with as it's my current favorite fandom!

Pairings

Trigger Happy Havoc
  • Junko EnoshimaxHarem​
  • Leon KuwataxSayaka Maizono​
  • Any GirlxSayaka Maizono​

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
  • Nagito KomaedaxHarem​
  • Nagito KomaedaxChiaki Nanami​
  • Hajime HinataxChiaki Nanami​
  • Izuru KamukuraxChiaki NanamixNagito Komaeda​
  • Hajime HinataxChiaki NanamixNagito Komaeda​
  • Junko EnoshimaxHarem (I'm sure she gets up to some stuff as an AI to torture others. :3)​
  • Sonia NevermindxKazuichi SoudaxGundham Tanaka​
  • Gundham TanakaxSonia Nevermind​
  • Mikan TsumikixHiyoko Saionji​
  • Mahiru KoizomixHiyoko Saionji​

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
  • Kokichi OumaxMiu Iruma​
  • K1-B0xMiu Iruma (We'll make him human, I guess. XD)​
  • Korekiyo ShinguujixAngie Yonaga​
  • Angie YonagaxAnyone​
  • Korekiyo ShinguujixAnyone​
  • Kaede AkamatsuxAnyone​

Master Detective Archives: Rain Code

The spiritual successor to the beloved Danganronpa series is here and it is LIT. I loved the characters, the mysteries, the humor and the heart. And of course, the very sexy Shinigami and other bisexual morsels that the game gave me!

Pairings
  • Futa ShinigamixKurumi/Fubuki/Halara/any other gals​
  • Vivia TwilightxAnyone​
  • Yomi HellsmilexAny Female In The Game​
  • Yomi HellsmilexMartina Electro​
  • Yomi HellsmilexSeth Burroughs (sure we'll go yaoi)​
  • Makoto KagutsuchixMartina Electro​
  • Makoto KagutsuchixKurumi Wendy​

Pokémon

I am pretty familiar with most of the series as a whole and a pretty big fan of the games. I love love love all those Pokémon lady waifus!

In Canon
  • NxHilda​
  • VoloxAkari​
  • AdamanxIrida (these two, I swear!)​
  • SilverxLyra or Kris​

OC-based
  • Pokemon In HeatxTrainer
  • Psychic/Sapient PokemonxTrainer

I can also play various canon ladies like Misty, Sabrina, Marnie, Sonia, Erika, Whitney, Courtney, Oleana, etc. Just ask.

Original Plots

Here are some ideas and pairings for original settings and characters I would like to explore. I don't have too many ideas at the moment, but I hope to add more in the future!

What The Nuns Found...
For a while, I've had a little plot bunny about an isolated monastery run and cared for by a sisterhood of nuns who care for the old church and refuse to leave the property. One of the nuns, one who secretly likes the occult, unearths something dark in a tunnel once blocked off by the staff before them. Be it an eldritch influence, a vampire, or a demon lord, this new force kills any men in the area and wants to take and corrupt the nuns for itself.

This would basically be a monster/whathaveyouxHarem of Nuns rp with some corruption and horror elements as a number of pure ladies to succumbs to depraved Kinks.

Night at the Haunted Manor

A fraudulent ghost hunter (MC), obsessed with keep her status and ratings, infiltrates one of the oldest and most haunted manors in the rural state. However, when odd occurrences start interfering with her crew and the night gets progressively stranger and more dangerous, she must contend with the fact that she might be the prey of some sort of real ghost or creature who has made this place their home. She's on the hunt to get the most of out of her visit in this strange manor with the evidence to make her career, but what can she do when the specter of this manor wants to hunt her instead?

Sister, Sister

(FxF, but if you ask nicely, perhaps it can be MxF)

MC always had a rocky relationship with her stepsibling. They were weird and always sabotaged every single relationship or milestone MC ever tried to achieve, leaving her to a bitter life alone. Worse even, when MC tries to start a new life, bad luck seemed to follow her once she left home. She couldn't hold down a job, couldn't be accepted into college, and could not hope to keep up with rent now that her folks and significant others have isolated her. However, one day, she gets a knock on the door and opens to find her stepsister at her door with a new proposition. She'll handle all of MC's expenses and needs... so long as MC moves in with her and becomes her new slave.

Now I love a supernatural twist to this. That the stepsister is actually a demon or vampire and has somehow manipulated MC's life so that she would be vulnerable for this moment. That, or she could be another human who serves a dark demoness queen while seeking to employ MC in her cult.

Dark Fae Summoning

A small town has recently been experiencing some strange occurrences. People have been suddenly engaging in sexual acts in public or general deviancy without much warning. When a local journalist gets sexually attacked by one of her friends who had never acted out before, she sees fit to investigate a strange new club that's opened up just as all the odd assaults and pranks have started.

With this rp, I'm open to brainstorming, but my initial idea is that an underground cult in the small town got up to no good and summoned a dark and playful Fae from the Unseelie Court who delights in human troubles and sexuality. His or her presence starts to affect the humans of the town against their will and make them sexual lunatics. And of course, only our undercover journalist, with a strange reluctance towards sex, can infiltrate the Fae's lair and investigate what is turning the town upside down!

Blood Slave
Two clans exist apart from each other. One is a thriving clan, the other is in shambles, barely able to feed from animals. In a last ditch effort, the clan sends the leader's youngling to go spy on the thriving clan's cruel, sadistic leader. The leader catches her and will do anything to break and use her to her liking. I really want to do this one and I want it to be incredibly mature. Torture, violence, sexual mind control, anything!

It's Always A Cult

There are a few variations of this we can play.

When a tightly wound college student has a heavy meltdown at school (be it high school or college), her teachers and friends hold an intervention for her and decide to send her to an therapeutic island famous for de-stressing individuals. However, once she gets to the island, she finds that the island is really some sort of temple where sacred prostitutes practice magick and witchcraft to cure their patients through sex. Only one problem, the girl hates to be touched and worse, she cannot escape the island. For the head witch of the island has decided that she wants the girl to become one of her new priestesses.

Another variation is an investigative journalist going undercover as a vacationer or a patient in a strange cult setup to expose their indoctrination of their visitors/customers. We can put any supernatural, mystical or eldritch spin we'd like on the cult. I'm all for discussing and brainstorming the inner workings and how they go about turning their targets into sexual deviants/vessels for their supposed gods/causes. :)

Additional Pairings

(I crave things more on the horror/fantasy/supernatural side)​
  • MasterxSlave​
  • VampirexWerewolf​
  • VampirexHuman​
  • CultistxUndercover Journalist​
  • Prison GuardxPrisoner​
  • DemonxAngel​
  • Beastman of some sortxHuman​
  • HunterxPrey​

Anyways, I'll be hopefully adding more ideas as I go along, but here's my general stuff for the time-being. Please PM me if you have any interest. <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom