Mx Female Let me break you.

Nighthaven

Supporter
Supporter
Let's keep this short'n sweet, shall we ?
Firstly, back after a long period of RL hitting the fan. Those I have inadvertently ghosted in the process. I am terribly sorry.

About Me:

Long Time Role-player, imperfect in my play style, grammar and punctuation, but using tools and experimenting with different approaches to improve further. I dare consider myself a near advanced writer despite my flaws.
40+ years old, and am someone to enjoy being in control of things.
I prefer 3rd Person, use PM, and Thread's.
I HIGHLY value Submission and Obedience in female Characters, but I hope them to hold some Assertiveness, pure obedience alone does not hold the attention forever.

Little something else.

-Due to how unreliable Discord Partners have been in the past, I will NOT be accepting any RP requests for Discord.

-Been experimenting with a free Art Generator, and found it quite satisfying to add in graphical representations to certain scene's. So, if you're open to that Idea, please let me know.

Kinks:

-Master / Slave and/or Pet
-Non-Consent / Dubious-Consent / Hard Rape
-Master / Pet
-Humiliation / Degradation
-Human Characters
-Anthro Characters

-Twisted Romance
-Aftercare
-Sexual Pain
-Artificial dependency (Drugs, Monetary, etc.)

Absolutely Not :

-Scat

Basic Delights:

- Stranger / Reluctant first time Prostitute
- Older male / Younger Female
- Employer / Employee
- Officer / Troublemaker (Runaway, shoplifter, etc.)
- Corrupt Officer / Victim/s

F-List ( work in progress )

Plots:

Just basic Idea's that will be added here, may add one or the other more substantial plot in the near future.
I am more than willing to hear out any idea you may have, long as it does fit the general theme of what I am looking for.

Barebones plot, work in progress.

A group of women are having the time of their life on the beach, just having fun and hanging out with their closest friends in a sort of, girls only group.
But despite that, they do not mind when a group of guys comes to join in some fashion. With no husband or boyfriend around, if there even was one in their life, they are free to just enjoy themselves after all.

Sad though that the guys have their own plans for the ladies as, a few spiked drinks later, with the beach otherwise as good as empty, the next party starts, with the women no more then a defensless mess, grunting as these men go about sampling their goods. And who knows, perhaps this is just the start of something, much worse for them.

A yet, very basic idea, with an, to my mind, amusing twist to it.

So, A wealthy Businessman with too much time and money on his hand, has a very, specific kink that he has been trying to live out, to various degree's of success. But it's still not quite the experience he has been longing for as, experienced women, pretending to resist him, don't quite hit the spot.

Now, he is a law-abiding Citizen, so, going for actual rape does not sit right with him, least, in its truest form. But actually, what is there that money Can't buy ?

With the desire brought to a deep craving, this man sets out to work a framework for a legal rape with a good friend of his, a Lawyer that is quite skillful in using loopholes within the legal system. And as such, works out a contract and interview system under which his client could quite likely enjoy the actual experience of thoroughly enjoying his dark desire.

When all was said and done, and all bases seemed covered, they would set out to contact various modeling agencies with a discreet offer that was to be extended to young upstarts that would be willing to give their career a substantial monetary boost. Three million dollars to be paid to a young woman that would agree to render sexual services to an undisclosed client for two full weeks. With the remark noted of an all-inclusive nature to the services she would render, with another Two million dollars on top if she was inexperienced and virgin.

The Agency that would facilitate a successful transaction, there would recieve a payout of one million, encouraging them to keep an eye out for a young woman, eager and, perhaps, foolish enough to spread her legs for a quick gain.

Women that are interested, would be invited to an interview where they would be informed about the finer details, such as what to expect, that, when they sign the contract, that they would not be granted the option to stop rendering their service, even if in physical or mental distress, and that they waived all rights to seek legal actions after the fact.

Thoroughly informed, even about the likelihood of physical pain and abuse, they agree under the surveillance of camera's recording, showing their own intent and any lack of coercion. They would then be given the chance to set a date and timeframe for these services, where they'd be taken to an undisclosed location, where they be under constant video surveillance, in case they sought legal action after the fact. And only there meet the client that would finally have his darkest desire fulfilled.

( Work in Progress, Likely to rewrite / rework in the near future )

I would love a school setting, Teacher / Student in particular. This can be Human / Human. But I would Highly prefer for this to involve Human / Anthro.

The reason being for the Anthro is somewhat of a Racist / Sexist trait coming into play from MC.
The Differing Anthro Species being the result of rampant Genetics experiments, with the resulting products oft sold into sexual slavery.
Now, that was quickly enough resolved with laws being passed to protect the unintended creation of new, intelligent life. But the law does not perfectly protect them, and in some gray area's of the law, enslaving them is still a valid option.

You would be playing The young lady that has garnered his interest. A sweet and lovely young woman that, like many her age, not always does her best at school, as there is so much more to the world than just boring numbers and formulas.
That does reflect in her grades, and her teacher does call her in on this. Having the dreaded, you will have to repeat, talk.
Spunky little thing might try to weasel her way out of the problem, by being cute and letting her charms play a little. And to her surprise, the teacher bites, getting a little hand's on with her.

She did not mean for things to go there, and may swiftly turn meek, realizing that she made a mistake. But as the teacher presses onward, she, very reluctantly, accepts his suggestion to exchange favors, yet meaning him to stop before things get too wild. And things do get to wild. While initially, she is roped into regular grooming sessions, petting and the like, her reluctance fade's gradually, and their sexual interactions become more active. Until the day she feels a sharp pain between her legs, the grinding to provide each other pleasure having opened her up to a sudden penetration, and no matter her pleading, he doesn't stop.

From which onward, she has to learn to cope with truly becoming his sex toy. She would have already learned to find pleasure in their, seemingly harmless fooling around, and even living with his incessant habit, of calling her dirty names and claims that her kind is especially made for this, and no matter what she would try now, he has way too much material on her to destroy her life, and her body has learned to enjoy sex through all their playing around.

Part of her may even be glad, perhaps to have had some wet dreams until that points, of finally feeling the real deal, something she would not dare have done with him before he forced it. And now, their regular play turns her into his regular fuck, with the looming threat that, if anyone knew what she has gotten herself into, he could bluntly claim her as a Slave for her indecent act, which, by law, is seen as just a stray genetic defect, leaving her unable to control her urges, which makes it legal to have her put under the care of a man.

So, this will have thing's like:
-Reluctance
-Dubious and Non-consent
-Aftercare
-Sexual Grinding
-Fear ( Scary having a man grind against your naked body. When you know he could rape you if he wanted. )
-Sexual pain
-Verbal abuse
-Master / Slave to Master / Pet dynamic that fluctuates throughout their interaction.
- Romance, of sorts.
For your Consideration.

Note, I Imagine this as a slow burn, with plenty of steamy interactions before YC is Forcefully claimed and forced to become a full-blown sex slave.
Let me know if you would like a more standard approach in pace.

A young Runaway, trying to hitch a ride, is unfortunate to be picked up by a Cop on patrol. A bad stroke of luck, but just how bad can it really be? Finding out that this officer finds a young woman quite enticing, and not shy to let her know that girls like her disappear daily. Submitting will spare her a lot of trouble, but her struggling for her dear life is just as exciting to the man that craves to use the poor thing.

Within a reality where the number of women is relatively low compared to men, the rights of women are severely reduced. And as the need for intimate relieve has grown high amongst the male population, women have become quite a desirable commodity. To such degree, even genetically engineered female of varied and exotic flavors have been created specifically to cover the marked demand for sexual gratification.

Love is still present, but a rare commodity, so that some of the genetic specimen have come to reproduce, and over the decades, add more variation in company than a man could long for.

That is to say, women of every kind still had some degree of freedom, even artificially created once, or those born from such products, if the buyer regards their offspring as more than just an item he could sell on the market and actually grant her citizenship by registering her as his official offspring. But growing mature, most are faced with the dilemma that employment for women in less, depraved fields are rare.

Commonly most are token jobs, with the intent to show that women too had a future, yet most young women were steered into less savory occupations like breeders, Wife's to men that could afford to finance holding onto a woman that herself was left unable to earn a living.
Most commonly however, there was prostitution.

The most prosperous gain women could achieve was through the chance of siring a daughter with a man, no matter which way it happened. So that, be it wife, breeder or Prostitute, they could live comfortably for near a decade, if only they could increase the low stock of females available.

And the pressure on women was great in that regard, as, while breeders were altered to produce designed offspring, any other woman would find it hard with the dwindling number of daughters being born. And to increase the pressure, young women were forced to find employment before turning a certain age, or have the choice being made for them, which usually gave way into the least desirable profession a woman could be put into, Legal Slavery.

One young woman, like some, may find this degradation of gender quite tasteless, and tries her hardest to find employment with less sexualized prospects, unwilling to merely submit herself to be a piece of meat to the next man that just so happens to have enough money to buy or rent her for his selfish needs. But this brings her to her deadline, as, based on her good looks alone, few are willing to let her escape their own machinations for her. Until the day that law enforcement come knocking at her door.

YC Would be said young woman, that reaches the threshold age of our choosing to find employment. She either escapes Law enforcement by selling herself off to a man she believes she can trust. Or is forcibly sold into slavery. Either way, it no longer matters what she desires for her life to be, as it is in her owner's hand now what she'll have to go through.

Included kink's I'd like to see here.
Anthro or Human character, with a strong preference onto the first.
Non-Consentual / Dubiouse-Consentual / Hard Rape
Objectification
Master / Slave
and so forth.

This is not a story of love, though it may devolve into a form of, twisted romance. This is merely a power fantasy of a man, claiming, and using a woman who has no other purpose than to pleasure him, and possibly buy herself some respite, if his abuse of her results in female offspring as natural-born females are considered the greatest gift in this world.

Highly Craving

Inspiration 1 . 2 . 3

Ok, something of a slightly different approach there.

YC is a runaway, and someone ingrained into something of a Goth culture and somewhat of a tomboy.
Well, for some reason, she decided to run away, because someone in her families tried to rape her, and she just barely managed to run off before that person went through with it. Or perhaps her family is a dumpster fire, and she just wants to get out of it all.

Or maybe, she is just tired of everything, and straight up seeks the comfort of giving control over her life to another ? A misguided, romantic fantasy about being the sexual property to a man ?

Well, the young lady run away, that is for sure, and perhaps, not wanting to, or reluctant to use her body, she has made up her mind to use what she has to get to where she wants to go. Sex, is not exactly the thing she wants to be reduced to 100% of the time, but, least in the last variation of possebilities, she knows that it will be out of her control how and when it happens. She is, in part, even aware that something bad may happen if she appears to easy to approach, but she is, prepared to spread her legs, if that's what it takes, and while maybe scared that someone might hurt her, she is fully aware that she might just end up raped and ruined, but she accepts the risk naively, ceartain that she would survive somehow, and reach her goal. If anything, she knows that when it happens, it is her own fault, and at least, it did happen then by her own doing.

So, TLDR:
You'd play a young Goth Chick that's run away, Virgin perhaps, but willing to use her body to pay with, if reluctant, and even fearful the moment it does happen. And perhaps, that is exactly what she has even be craving. She is no slut, but to be taken control of, be used and protected, it may sound sweeter then the reality waiting for her at home. And maybe, it is even a sexual fantasy of hers, that she naively dares herself to chase after, to bold, and to inexperienced for her own good.

May include :

-Anthro Or Human Character
-Reluctance
-Fear
-Master / Pet
-Master / Slave
-Dubious / Non-consent / Hard Rape
-Aftercare
-Possibly turned into a twisted Romance of sorts
-Sexual Pain
-possible Dehumanisation

Work in progress.