Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any x Any Fade to Black

Nera9948

Star
Ok so I hate these request thread things, but I am going to do one because I only currently have one active roleplay, and I would like to have a few more.

Most of my roleplays have been very sexually charged, particularly on Blue Moon, but sometimes I like to focus on the story without having to worry about the erotic content.

I have been really digging supernatural roleplay lately, and I would like to get a story or two going in this genre.

One of my favorite pairings happens to be vampire and hunter, and as cliche as it might sound, a story where the hunter is turned into a vampire.

I also have ideas about supernaturals coming out into the world and revealing themselves and trying to navigate the world now that humans know they are out.

If interested send me a message. Do try and tell me a bit about what you want to do when you pm me. Too many people just dump a: "Hey want to rp?" pm. Yes, I want to roleplay or else why would I be here? Try tossing a plot or a pairing at me or something, otherwise I probably will ignore you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom