Mx Female Romance in Ravenswood (and more...)

Oscar

Meteorite
I seek like-minded individuals to join me in a gothic (and erotic) roleplay set in the dark and enchanting city of Ravenswood. This eerie metropolis is characterized by its towering cathedrals, winding cobblestone streets, and a pervasive air of mystery.

Within the depths of Ravenswood, two individuals shall cross paths. Meet Nathaniel, a brooding and enigmatic gentleman with a penchant for dark secrets and hidden knowledge. His hauntingly handsome features and a past veiled in shadows make him an intriguing character to unravel.

If the allure of gothic romance and enigmatic intrigue beckons to your imagination, join me in crafting a tale that will transport us to the heart of Ravenswood's shadows. Let's explore the depths of human emotions.

Seeking dedicated roleplayers with a flair for atmospheric storytelling. If you're drawn to the gothic aesthetic and yearn for a roleplay experience that intertwines erotism and mystery, please reach out to me. Together, let us create a world where love and darkness collide.

Of course any ideas will be welcome~

Back
Top Bottom