Mx Female Exploring Taboo Desires: A Slice of Life Roleplay with Kinky Pairings

beltsoff27

Moon
Greetings fellow roleplayers!

My name is Brad and I've been a roleplayer for almost 8 years now. I prefer to roleplay over threads and usually write at least a few paragraphs per post. Proper grammar is always appreciated, but it doesn't have to be perfect. I'm very accommodating :3

I'm a huge fan of slice of life stories set in modern settings, and I'm particularly interested in exploring themes of seduction, exhibitionism, and corruption. If you're into these themes as well, we could create something really engaging and entertaining together. I am flexible so send me any ideas you have.

Pairings: (* indicated my role)
  • Teacher* x student (any sort of teacher)
  • Boss* x employee
  • Aunt x nephew*
  • Coach x athlete (can play either)
  • and more, just ask
I'm also interested in exploring some fandoms in our roleplay. I'm currently craving:
  • A Back to the Future roleplay, I've never really had the chance to do one and I'd love to find anyone who would share this interest.
  • Naruto
  • Free: Iwatobi Swim Club
  • Highschool of the Dead

As for character dynamics, I love exploring teasing, sexual tension, inappropriate groping and touching, exhibitionism, and seducing reluctant people. If these themes and kinks interest you as well, we can create a really exciting and immersive story together. I will be updating this thread over time.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to send me a PM and let's discuss our ideas further.

Back
Top Bottom