Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Forbidden's mxm request thread

Hi there everyone :) I will be updating this semi-regularly but right now just wanted to get a little something up as I'm unable to send messages yet. I'm a fairly lit writer. Typos happen but I do try to minimize them. I tend to play masc characters and prefer the characters I play against not to be extremely fem. I can play dom or sub, top or bottom but verse/switch pairings are my favorite (where either character may assume either role depending on the vibe/situation at any given part of the story). More about me and my writing style/availability can be found in my profile and/or my intro. I prefer to RP via pms or Discord.

That said, this is mainly about getting some interest until my 24 hours is up. I can't message you, but you can message me. So let's get into a general idea of my interests. As the name suggests I enjoy stories including an element of forbidden romance. I'm also not afraid to explore dark/taboo themes. We can discuss kinks/limits in chat. As I said, I really enjoy verse/switch characters and I also enjoy role reversals. Below are some general plot/pairing ideas but feel free to message me with anything.

1. Father seduced by son-I will play either role for this, the father can be the top or bottom but the general idea is the son imitates. Not through a trick like a glory hole or costume party at Halloween or anything. Both are aware of who their partner is. Interested in the dynamic of the first time, how it begins and how the son convinces the father that it can't be wrong if feels so right, things like that. Of course this is a general idea and like all things can be discussed.

2 Brothers fight to the top-the general concept of this one is that two masculine brothers (can be twins or have an age gap) are very competitive and they make a bet that neither of them initially think the other will take seriously. They begin to wrestle, saying the loser will be the winners bitch. Lots of foreplay/dub-con in this one. Again open to discussion

3 Jock bottoms for nerd-I will play either for this one. The idea is that Mr. Perfect sports star is tired of having to maintain the image, be the "man's man" and always take control, be the best ect. So he teaches a nerd to embrace his inner Dom and becomes the Nerd's sub. They have to keep it a secret of course. This idea is about the role reversal (but only in private) and the transformation of the characters as one gains confidence in himself and the other finds freedom in letting go.

These are just a few off the cuff ideas meant to drum up interest. Will update more later. If you have an idea you don't see here, please feel free to PM me and ask. Looking forward to creating together, hope to hear from you soon

Back
Top Bottom