Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Human X Elven royalty Dark roleplay

Sleepy Hollow

Meteorite
First Roleplay prompt here, so hopefully this is the right way to go about this as I'm going off of memory on how I did this prompt years ago on Omegle. I did try to find a good tag for this specific scenario, but imprisonment didn't show up, so while kidnapping technically fits this I'm not really sure if that's completely right.

-

Anyways, my idea for this is that in this world elves are real, but think humans are a myth. Humans also don't know elves exist, outside of fairy tales, because the forest the elves reside in is so dense that no one has ever seen them in it before. The elves have their own territory in there that they never cross paths with humans either, or if they do it's so vary rarely that it's like a bigfoot situation.

So what makes this dark, is that my character (the human female) is out hiking near the forest and manages to take a tumble. While trying to find her way back to the human populated part of the area, a scouting party finds her. They think she is a spy for the elves they aren't friendly with (war time between tribes, clans, factions, (whatever we want to call them), and takes her back without noticing her ears aren't pointed like an elves. Then once the prince, or king if you would rather be that instead, takes an interest in her. The interest actually turns out to be pretty dark, because wow a mythical human? Yeah, nice status symbol to have.

I was hoping to have this be a bit of a long one, though a short just straight erotic rp is good with me too. We can do this where it becomes a Stockholm syndrome sort of situation, or a non con one. I'm also down for a pet play kinda thing. I'm also down for it only being dark because the elven royalty is just really obsessive in a dark way and my character is basically just forced into a gilded cage situation.

As long as we keep the general vibe of this idea, i'm open to any ideas you might have for this, long or short term honestly.

Back
Top Bottom