Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Putting PMs in folders?

CasualVelociraptor

Ravenclaw
Supporter
If this question is answered in the negative, perhaps it can be a suggestion.

You see, I've had a couple people I was doing incredibly RPing with in PMs leave the site, and it would be amazing to move all those conversations into like, a "Fond Memories" folder.

Here you go!

This can be found in your Account Details too~

eQGHTeT.png

HLwkCnt.png

hOizgbu.png

Yes you can! I use it a lot to keep track of active RPs, responses to request threads, etc. As per my reply to a similar question:
Underneath/next to the "Conversations" header in your inbox, next to "Start conversation", there's the "Conversation folders" button you can use to add folders. From your inbox you can select and move your messages to a specified folder, and at the top of each individual message thread there's a drop-down menu with folders.

In a similar manner you can star PM threads to e.g. indicate which conversations are still active.

Thank you again, even if you weren't the first to answer. :p

Maybe you can give me some more ideas for folders? That could help really organize my PM RPs as a whole.
I have one folder for OOC dialogues with people I have active roleplays with or are in the plotting phase with.
Then I have a folder for RP (active roleplays), but if you have many you could sort them by category (perhaps “fantasy RP”, “modern RP”, “group RP”, etc)
You can then add another folder for “Finished RP” and “Old OOC” or you could simply just remove them from the active folders.

I have one folder for OOC dialogues with people I have active roleplays with or are in the plotting phase with.
Then I have a folder for RP (active roleplays), but if you have many you could sort them by category (perhaps “fantasy RP”, “modern RP”, “group RP”, etc)
You can then add another folder for “Finished RP” and “Old OOC” or you could simply just remove them from the active folders.
Great suggestions, thank you!

You can then add another folder for “Finished RP” and “Old OOC” or you could simply just remove them from the active folders when they’re no longer active.

Wish I could like this post and pin it to the top! Very good suggestion 💡

Maybe you can give me some more ideas for folders? That could help really organize my PM RPs as a whole.
I do it in a similar manner as Khira, except I have a dedicated folder for "Request Responses": either responses to my own RTs, or me reaching out in response so someone else's thread. My "OOC" folder is for OOC chatter with partners in existing/past RPs, so often the messages in there started off in Request Responses. I have one folder for RPs, and use stars to indicate whether an RP (and the corresponding OOC convo) is still active; likewise, I star the Request Reponses that are still pending / not rejected / not abandoned / not upgraded to the OOC folder.

The only flaw I've found in this system is that I often forget to put a new response to an RT in its folder the moment I receive it, so when I sit down to reply to the responses, filtering out the starred messages in Request Responses might leave out a message I still need to answer.

Back
Top Bottom