Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Just Desserts and Other Tasty Ideas (Potentially NSFW Links + Content)

JustFairEnough

Not even fair...
Hello! Posting this thread as a working thread for my current story cravings, pairings, and ideas. This will also have a little of what I'm looking for in general in a partner. Story ideas and potential pairings are always subject to change, but my general preferences are only likely to be negotiable if we have some rapport built up. I'm always open for a conversation, at the very least. I try to be as easy going as possible!

Current Availability: Open for new Stories and Partners

My style: I write in the 3rd person near exclusively. If there is a situation where you think a story or moment would be better in a different style, we can talk, but I will likely push back. I also enjoy a fair amount of planning. Not a full outline of details, but a generic understanding of where both players want to take the story and what we're hoping to get out of it. I will likely be checking in via messages or chats if I think we've lost the thread!

My post length: I will always try for 2-4 paragraphs with plot driving substance. I don't have strict requirements on how much my partners write, but I do have a preference for my smut to be backed by plot and story. Sometimes posts need to be short but are full of great content, and I love that too. In general my rule of thumb is if we're both making an active effort to push the story forward, and we are giving each other things to write about with each post, I'm happy.

My Story Content: Hey, I love smut as much as the next guy, but I'm here to write a story that has plot first, and smut within it. Occasionally I might want to write something that is a quick smutty filled short pairing, but often times I'll be drawn to the more long-term ideas with opportunity for drama, character development, and rich background.

Frequency: I'll do my best to post multiple times a week, and depending on the story and if my muse is striking me right that can be increased to daily. However I do work a very busy job, and sometimes it has me consumed for days at a time, both with travel and not. My only promise is to do my best to keep people informed if I will be taking an extended break.

My Characters: All of my characters will be

Non-Negotiables: No underage characters or players, No blood related characters(In any NSFW context), No bathroom play, No hyper-extremes (Vore, Necro, Major bloodplay, etc.) No outright noncon (CNC + DubCon are fine with some communication ahead of time).

Begging
Biting
Bondage (Light)
Bondage (Medium)
Dominant characters (Playing as)
Dubcon (Blackmail + characters trying not to show their desire, but finally giving in)
Humor (In and out of game)
Oral (All)
Possessiveness (In game only..)
Primal
Romance (Oh I know, so vanilla of me...)
Rough Sex
Size Difference (Excluding Gigantism or Dwarfism)
Seduction + Charm
Teasing

My character preference in BOLD

Modern
Spy x Spy
Spy x Civilian
Soldier x Soldier
Bodyguard x Protectee
Criminal x Civilian
Crime Boss x Cop/Detective/Civilian/Underling
Lawyer/Businessman x YC
Musician x Fan

Fantasy
Knight x Sorceress
Bard x Any
King x Any
Mercenary x Royalty
Thief x Any

Sci-Fi
Any dystopian pairing is fine - my interest here lies within being a part of last bit of humanity fighting for survival.

Conviction****
Image to be added later

Genre: Gritty Modern
Pairing: Bodyguard x Criminal Leader (Mob, Gang, Syndicate)
Setting: A large, bustling city and its insidious underbelly
Plot Idea: YC is a powerful leader of a successful organization. For many years she handled it well, trusting only a few advisors and chosen family that were around since the beginning. Recent escalations of a rival organization have caused things to be much more tense, however. At the behest of one of those advisors, YC reluctantly accepts a bodyguard. Not believing that any of this was necessary, and surely not desiring to trust or open up to the bodyguard, she finds herself thrown into a situation where MC is one of the only people she can trust. Do the two of them find out what is causing all of the chaos? Do they have to flee? Can MC protect her from all of the sudden danger they are surrounded by?

Torn Asunder***
Image to be added later
Genre:
Fantasy
Pairing: Soldier x Any
Setting: A medium magic world run by the church with a few large cities, and plenty of small villages. The world is torn between the chaos of rifts tearing apart the countryside, with horrible monstrosities pouring out of them. The church deploys units to dispatch these anomalies and close the rifts.
Plot Ideas: MC is a soldier of the Church sent out to dispatch these monsters. A young veteran, successful in many past efforts to accomplish his task he is promoted to lead a team. Perhaps YC is on that team and not initially pleased with the new leader. Perhaps YC is somebody that MC runs into on a mission, and tries to convince him to leave the Church. Perhaps YC is an agent of chaos causing these rifts, and the story becomes about a manhunt, and not duty to the church.

Thanks for stopping by! If any idea or pairing strikes your fancy feel free to send me a message. I'd love to hear your thoughts and what you'd like to do with those ideas.

Back
Top Bottom