Mx Female Honkai Star Rail bondage cravings!

namedsara

Planetoid
I'm currently craving some Star Rail RPs after playing the game for the past month, so here's a specific request thread about it. Please note, we don't have to strictly follow the pairings and prompts if you have something else in mind, or want to swap out a character from one of the prompts. If there are some characters or pairings I didn't list that you want to do let me know and maybe we can work out something together. I'm quite interested to play as the male characters and see how it goes.

I'm also open to potential NPC enemy pairings such as Vagrants, Fragmentum monsters, Mara-Struck soldiers etc.

Male characters: Welt, Caelus, Gepard, Blade, Screwllum, Luocha
Female characters: Silver Wolf, Stelle, Pela, Serval, Kafka, Seele, Bronya, Himeko, Tingyun, Asta, Sushang

Prompts:
[Caelus/Harem]
Kafka and Silver Wolf secretly planted something within the male Trailblazer that corrupts him, making him attack and capture the various girls he meets while on Jarilo-VI, bringing that back as prisoners for the Stellaron Hunters. However, it eventually backfires when he ambushes Kafka and Silver Wolf too.

[Gepard/Kafka]
Before the Trailblazers arrive on Jarilo-VI, Kafka goes on the planet to capture the Silvermane Captain and turn him into her puppet.

[Gepard/Stelle or Serval]
Gepard has been corrupted and controlled by Kafka. When Stelle and/or Serval are arrested, the righteous Silvermane Captain is not as virtuous as they remember.

[Caelus/Seele or Bronya]
After their experience with the Vagrants/Silvermane Guards, Bronya/Seele ask Caelus to pretend to be a Vagrant/Silvermane guard and kidnap them for fun and practice.

[Gepard/Seele or Bronya]
An alternative to the Caelus prompt where Seele or Bronya ask Gepard to help train them in kidnapping situations.

[Robots/Pela]
After the Underworld opens up to the Overworld again, the curious Pela explores the Robot Settlement and Rivet Town, to learn more about the robots living there. Unbeknownst to her, the robots of Rivet Town are not as friendly as those in the settlement.

[Blade/Tingyun]
Blade escapes from prison on the Xianzhou Luofu and runs into Tingyun. To stop her alerting the authorities he kidnaps her and hides out with her as his prisoner and hostage until the other Stellaron Hunters arrive. Could also be done with Yukong or Sushang.

[Blade/Himeko]
While the Trailblazers and Welt are on the Xianzhou Luofu, Blade sneaks onto the Astral Express to hold Himeko hostage. This could even play them off being old ex-lovers, or Himeko knowingly lets herself get captured to trap Blade on the Express.

[Welt/Kafka]
After Kafka is arrested, Welt is brought in to interrogate her with unusual methods when the Matrix of Prescience does not work on her.

[Screwllum/Silver Wolf]
Screwllum sets a trap for Silver Wolf inside the Simulated Universe, intent on capturing her, but does the cunning hacker have more up her sleeve?

[Luocha/Sushang]
Sushang accidentally gets a peak into Luocha's coffin and now the merchant must silence her and prevent anyone else from knowing. Potential bad end.

[Luocha/Tingyun]
The foreign merchant is actually a bounty hunter after the innocent looking Amicassador of the Sky-Faring Commission. Potential bad end.

---
Hopefully the prompts give you a general idea to the kind of scenarios and plots I like. Here's my F-list for more kinks and limits. PM me if interested, I'm also open and craving some Genshin ideas, though a bit less so compared to Star Rail.

Back
Top Bottom