Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a Journal

JustFairEnough

Not even fair...
Good Morning!

Posting the start of a journal to post some creative writing ideas, and just generically ramble on about some of the thoughts I have.

Currently I'm enjoying some sparkling water, a bagel, and a quite slow work morning. No complaints from me! Not that my week has been slow, but I'll enjoy a morning without any fires to put out. Now I'm just daydreaming about the guitar I bought that is on backorder for a month...

Writing stuff:

All in all I'm excited to roleplay again, I've been on a bit of a hiatus from storytelling with others and I'm doing my best not to dive in head first and get overwhelmed. I'll be taking things slow for the time being and likely trying to find 1-3 solid ideas that I'm genuinely excited to explore with people. That will probably take some time, and I guess I can use the exercise in patience. Fighting against burnout is equally as challenging as finding something you're excited about sometimes (At least for me).

I know I'll be wanting to dive into a few modern/action types of games, especially those with power struggles, twists and turns, and maybe a bit of mystery. I've been on this idea of playing a bodyguard to somebody either corrupt, or in the mob, having things descend into utter chaos, and the only people the two of them can trust are each other. This will likely be my first request thread once I have access.

Well that's enough for today's musings. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom