Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into the Deep End (Draven & Nyoko)

draven

Planetoid
Alex happened to be home that day like many finishing up some of the homework that his science teacher had given during morning session. Being 17 he was just over six feet tall and had a toned body that he kept in shape his eyes were a dark shade of brown along with his hair. He wanted to move out but was going to wait until after his third year in college anyways it was free to live at home with his family, and he sometimes got to look at his younger sisters friends. It was something he wanted to taste but held back because of her and not wanting to ruin their friendship.

But today would be different one of the would slip up and leave a opening for him he couldnâ??t pass up. He decided to go get something to drink and relax before working on his homework some more. When he got to the computer he heard the dinging of his email program and opened up to see what it was. Showing one large email from one of his sisters friends that he spoke with sometimes he opened it, and a large smile came from his lip. This is just what he needed finally to have her, and â??Oh the funâ?? he thought scanning over the pictures before saving them. He then decided to see if she would be coming over that day or he would email her back thanking her and more for this. Thoughts raced through his mind on the dealing he would be able to make with her later one making sure they never saw the light of day.

Katie was feeling good, she was having a great week, and couldn't imagine anything bringing her down. Even work was pleasant and she found that odd, since working at a fast food place was never her picture of fun. She had just gotten home from work and changed out of her work uniform. She opened up her laptop to check her email, she spent hours on her laptop, surfing the internet but recently she had been exchanging pictures with a guy she was into. Little did she knew her one little bit of fun would turn on her.

She saw an email from one of her friend's brother, and opened it up. She was wanted at her friends house tonight, by his request. She found that odd, but a visit over there wouldn't ruin her night. She grabbed her jacket and headed out to his house, which wasn't much of a walk, two three minutes tops if she cut across the park.

When she finally reached the front door she knocked on it several times, hoping her friend would answer. Still why Alex would want her baffled her, she would just have to ask him once she got inside.

Alex had in fact emailed after taking alook at the pictures made a copy of them on a cd, and then printed some of them out on his printer. He decided to hide the cd in his music collection she would never find it and anyways once he had her to where he wanted her it wouldn't matter anymore to her only to be with him. He found it thankful that his sister wasn't home that night she had decided to go out and party, which pretty much left the house to himself with her. He then took the printed copy's and put them into a folder, he looked over his room seeing that it was partly ready for her tonight would just be the start of it for Katie. He licked his lips, and looked at the clock seeing what time it was and hearing the knocking on the door down stairs told him she was already here.

He came down the steps, and finally opened the door, "Hey Katie, glad you got my email. Come on in" Alex offered to her opening it wider. He held the folder in his hand looking her over for a moment. She was one of best looking friends his sister had. "Emily, isn't around she already went to the party" He trailed off some as he closed the door behind her. He moved into the living room for now, since his parents weren't home he didn't have to take it to his room. "So what have you been up to lately Katie? I haven't seen you around much, but of course he knew. His fingers tapped on the folder for a moment, sometimes he smiled over at her.

Katie wasn't to surprised when Alex answered the door, but when he mentioned Emily wasn't home she grew a bit worried. She hoped Alex wasn't crushing on her, because she had been in this situation before and it never ended well. But he never seemed the type to hit on her so she brushed the thought aside and smiled, "Oh okay, no problem." She followed him into the living room, answering his question as she walked.

"Well I've been busy with school, and work of course. I'm making good money, and hope to get a car with it soon." She smiled and sat down on the couch as they got into the living room. "How about you? I haven't had a good conversation with you since forever."

"That's good to hear that you might finally be getting a car, I might be getting one next year before college myself" His eyes looked her over for a moment, seeing her sitting on the couch. "Well, I have been just studying pretty hard trying to get into a good college. I have been doing some light work here and there when people have needed it. Yeah I know well I haven't seen you over here in ages. You should come over more often" That was the good thing about Katie was the fact she didn't think about what was going to happen to her that evening. His hand kept a hold of the folder, now that she was inside he saw it would be a good time to bring it up soon. "Oh hey, I bet your wondering why I emailed you this afternoon?" He shifted some in the couch he wasn't sure what she was going to do when he handed her the folder, "Well, here I got something for you to look at I bet a lot of people wouldn't mind getting a hold of some of these" He then handed her the manila folder holding the five pictures she had emailed him on accident. This would be only the first part of his little game in bringing her into his darkness and ohh how much fun it would be he thought.

Katie leaned back on the opposite side of the couch than him. So far the conversation was going well, but her eyes kept wandering to the folder he held in his hand. At first she dismissed it as some homework he had, but he held onto it pretty tightly. She nodded when he mentioned the email, that was still odd as far as she was concerned. "Oh..." She took the mysterious folder from him and looked inside, she saw the backs of pictures. She gave him an odd look and then pulled them out of the folder. With a gasp she glared at him, there was no way he could have these pictures, "But..but how, I sent them too..well not to you." She pulled out all the pictures and searched through them in a panic, it was all of them. Her cheeks were bright red, he had seen her so exposed, "How did you get these?" She demanded.

Alex looked on a smirk coming to his lips as she started looking at the pictures that he had handed her in the folder. He leaned back some enjoying the moment, seeing her cheeks becoming redder at each picture she looked at. He waved his finger lightly at her, demanding oh no he would be doing that later he thought. â??I guess you should have checked who you were sending those to in the first place Katie.â? He countered back to her, â??Also I must say I didnâ??t know how much you liked taking pictures like that. I bet a bunch of people would love to look at those. Say your parents, and maybe some of the people at the schoolâ?

Since they went to the same school, and hung around some of the same people. He gave her another moment for her to think about it, â??I wonder about the chap you were trying to send them to? I bet his still at his computer waiting for him.â? Alex started chuckling and laughing some before looking back at her. â??Also, Katie a little heads up I can make plenty of copies of theseâ?

Katie stuffed them back into the folder and glared at him, shock forming on her face, "You wouldn't dare tell anyone about this!" She squealed and shook her head, "This would destroy me....please don't." She was panicking, she had sent those pictures on a spur of the moment thing. The first time she had ever let a man see her naked online and this was the result.

She held her head in her hands, devastated, his was so bad. What was worse was her best friend's brother had now seen her in those sexy poses. She had been to curious and agreed to do things in those pictures, including topless shot, a shot where she was wearing a collar and fingering herself. They were such embarrassing pictures and she couldn't believe this was happening.

Back
Top Bottom