Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Massacre Anne (Living Weapon x Master)

Morathor

Supernova
Records of the last age are sparse, but scholars say that centuries ago, before the world froze over, it was the domain of sorcerous god-kings, constantly conquering and vying for power. They waged war on a scale we can scarcely imagine today, commanding vast armies and creating legions of monstrous aberrations--many of which have outlived their masters, and plague the frigid wastes to this very day.

But of all their creations, it is said that the most prestigious, the most prized, was the homunculus. While the art of creating life has been lost to time, the secret of the homunculus was closely guarded even then. Human-like in appearance and intellect, but beyond human in their capabilities, if one of these creations had survived the end of its era, it would be the world's greatest treasure.

And one has.

She was designed as a hunter-killer--beautiful, relentless, and nigh-immortal. Her devotion to her master was carved into her very bones; she existed solely for his sake. And when the ravages of time finally overtook her master, she was left without a reason to kill, without a reason to live. But she did not die, either. She simply continued to exist, even as the wars raged on, even as the last battle of the god-kings tore magic itself asunder and plunged the world into eternal winter. Even as civilization crumbled and was slowly rebuilt. For all that time, she remained--not waiting, for she had nothing left to wait for. Her master was gone, and there would never be another; he had never intended to pass his prized possession on to anyone else after his death.

And yet, against all his intentions, against all her expectations, a new master has found his way to her. All her arcane senses tell her this is the man she exists to serve, the one to whom she owes absolute devotion, even as her eyes, her ears, and her rational mind tell her he is not the same. He is a usurper in her eyes, but what can she do when every fiber of her being yearns to serve him? So she follows him, does all he commands, and hates herself every step of the way.

Will she come to accept her new master? Will the joys of submission wash away her resentment? Or will she be hollowed out by her own self-loathing, broken by her guilt and betrayal?

So, if it wasn't clear from the pitch above, I'm looking to play an assassin from an age gone by, finding herself in the hands of a new master. Some of the details are negotiable--the pitch above is more about setting the mood than pinning down every aspect of the world and story--but the thing I'm most firm about is the emotional state I want for my character. I want to focus on her feeling conflicted, knowing this man is not her true master but unable to stop herself from serving him. I want her to take satisfaction in submission, while hating herself for devoting herself to a usurper. I'm not opposed to her growing to accept her situation over time, but I don't want to lose the inner conflict too quickly.

Some things that I would be very interested to discuss are:
  • What is the state of the world? The empires of the god-kings have long since crumbled, but what has been built in their wake? Is life in the modern era quiet, with small communities banding together against their harsh environment? Have new despots risen, petty compared to the conquerors of old but still more than capable of making life miserable for their little corners of the world? Do the people still depend on what little magic survived the old era, or has technology begun to rise and take its place?
  • What sort of man is the master? What are his goals? I could see him being kind and gentle, uncertain what to do with this killer he now commands. Or perhaps he is vicious and domineering, reveling equally in the power he wields through her and the power he wields over her. He might be desperate or twisted by vengeance, willing to do terrible things but not wholly unsympathetic.
  • How did he become her master? Is it a nigh-impossible fluke of his DNA or his aura, or some alteration that was made to him? Was it by chance, did he seek it out deliberately, or was something done to him against his will?
  • How does the relationship become sexual? Does the master use her to satisfy his desires? Does he feel any qualms about it? Perhaps she was designed to act as a concubine, as well as an assassin, and it is her desire being sated.
Interested? Send me a PM--and please specify the request thread, as I have several and sometimes get confused about which one people are contacting me about.

PS: While there are a lot of different directions this could go, I will say that at the moment I'm craving something a little dark, and might prioritize a master who will take full advantage of his assassin's durability to vent some of his frustrations. Would love to see rough sex that would leave an ordinary woman badly injured or even dead.

Back
Top Bottom