Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for a tall softie! [nsfw]

Ahoy there, user!

This one might be a little more unusual, seeing how most writers on here are looking to play the usual small sub/big dom dynamic, but I'm actually looking to play against a stronger built girl as a shorter guy! I've just always wanted to play against a taller softie, and though I get that most women on here are looking for strong men instead, I'd hope that there are still other people out there who are fans of the dynamic! I'd still be totally down to dom though, so if you're fine with playing the taller party, but not against a submissive partner, rest assured that I have years of experience playing as a dom!

I'm not set on any specific type of scenario or pairing. Aside from playing a short king, I don't really mind about his other characteristics too much. Older, younger, best friend, co-worker, band member, whatever, I'm down to clown as long as the setup sounds fun! Same thing goes for kinks. I'm really open for anything, except for underage and gore, so if you wanna talk about including some more niche things, I'm the kind of partner who's at least going to listen to whatever you're craving, no judging!

As my title says, I'm looking to play against a much more experienced character, who kinda guides MC into becoming her boyfriend with some soft femdom elements, but with room for their relationship to develop into her slowly but surely becoming his sub instead. Sort of like a alpha dom training, I guess!

My favorite scenario ideas as of late are chance encounters. Stuff like meeting her on a vacation or on a train, but my absolute favorite right now might just be the idea of going a podcast with her, not really expecting much of anything, until it turns out that this particular episode is going to center around dating, flirting, impressing women and making them feel good - and your sexually confident character is more than willing to teach men those things by demonstrating the lessons they're talking about with MC, showing that anyone could be a good partner, even a virgin just like he is! (16+)

Kinks: older women, confident women, dirty talk, foreplay, hotdogging, rimming, public scenes, average dicks, calling each other mommy and/or daddy, alcohol, condoms, cheating, edging, feet, premature ejaculation, kissing, spanking, hair pulling, nerd x beauty, risk of pregnancy, impregnation, rough sex, soft femdom, probably a lot more!

mia-send-15.webp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom