Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double the pleasure(closed to ohstefyelectric, Thor and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna

Supernova
Luna sighed as she shut off the shower and decided it would be best to turn on the vent seeing as how steamy it had gotton in the small half bathroom. They really needed a bigger apartment than the one they had now. Her twin had argued with her however, saying that it would cost mroe to get anything bigger than this. She didn't mind sharing a room with her beloved sister, but sometimes she wanted to be by herself. The small, nearly frail red head flipped the switch and activated the vent. It whirled to life, and immidiately the condensation on the mirror began to disperse. She dried herself off and then wrapped the towel around her before brushing through her wet matted hair. It was beginning to be a pain and she wondered if she should cut it short..but she loved it and so did her sister. And it was the same with her. They were the same in everyway, except one. Their breast and buttock sized differed. Luna hated that was the only thing that distinguished them from eachother, but there was nothing she could do.

• Even though she had taken the jog in the late afternoon, the night air wrapped around her figure as she moved toward the apartment that was shared between she and her sister, rubbing her hands over her face and smoothing her hair back from her face, street lights illuminated her curvy form. Figuring that by now her sister would be done and out of the bathroom at least, moving up the stairs carefully and into the apartment, grey shorts on her lower half hugging her lower half, Soliel was not the only one in the apartment, glancing up as she heard the fan start up down the hall in the small bathroom. Still not out? Rolling her eyes and moving to her bedroom, the apartment was fairly small, containing two bedrooms, a living room which connected to the kitchen, and a small half bathroom. The apartment was shared though, between the set of twins who only favored one another from the neck up, and even then there was a bit of a difference in their eyes. Hers had a bit of a clouded aura to them, not easily showing her emotions, while her sister's seemed to be a bit clearer for everything she had to say. Now, from the neck down was where things got quite different. Soliel's body curved in the shape of an hour glass, while Luna's did have some curve, it was only a small amount compared to her own. C, and on the occasional days, to D cup breasts held in a sports bra and a tank top, the difference was like night and day almost as though their parents had named them that upon knowing they would grow up different in only that way. Releasing her fire colored hair from the pony tail, the length falling over her face lightly as she leaned forward and began to pull off her shoes before walking to the bathroom door, knocking lightly, "Luna, are you almost done in there?"[/list:u]

Luna didn't mind be underdeveloped. It actually suited her. She wasn't as mature as her sister mentally. She was the cutesy type and was often chased after by older men. She seemed to be the dumber of the two due to this attribute, but she was simply airheaded and lazy. When she heard her sister, she opened the door. "Was I in there that long?" She said with a smile. Though they had two rooms, one had been converted into a study/family/gaming room. Instead of jogging, Luna preferred video games.

Johnathan had been following the jogging girl since the last ten minutes of her run. It was how her breasts would bounce that convinced him she would be perfect for his next victim. She had led him straight to her little apartment, which was perfect. Chances were that there would be no one else in the small living space and even if there was a second person it would be all the better for Johnathan. However, he never expected to have come upon twins. When he found out, he was as giddy as a child on Chirstmas Morning. He had waited long enough outside to the point where he had heard the shower turn on and so knelt down in front of the door to the apartment and took out his lock picking kit, working quickly to enter the apartment. He found one girl, who looked nothing like the Jogger's body but had the back of her head. He sneaked up behind her, his knife brandished, and wrapped his arms around her, putting the knife at her throat, "Don't scream, or I'll kill the both of you."

• "As usual Luna." Her words weren't an insult as she greeted her sister at the door with a smile, moving into the slightly steamy bathroom as they walked around each other. Peeling off the sticky clothes from her body and tossing them down to the floor, her hair was released from its pony tail before turning on the heated water, checking the rack to make sure there was a second towel before stepping under the hot water. Hair immediately drenched and covered in water, her frame shivered softly though accepted the warmth, scrubbing the night's run off her body, water moving down her curves and seeming to tease the shadows. The fifteen minute or so shower ending with her fingers rinsing her hair, the bathroom smelling like peaches thanks to the shampoo and body wash she used, her figure stepped carefully from the shower as not to slip and wrapped the towel around her waist. Soliel hearing the phone ring shortly after stepping out of the shower, letting out a sigh and running a brush through her hair, she suspected her sister would get it, making no rush to run out and answer the phone. "Luna! Get the phone!" Though as it kept ringing, this being the third ring, her eyes rolled to the ceiling, she set the brush down on the counter, figure still wrapped in the towel as she opened the bathroom door, "GET THE PHONE!"[/list:u]

Luna jumped when the stranger took hold of her. She made a small yipping noise, but that was it. She closed her eyes and then opened them again to calm down. She looked for her sister with a blank expression. She clutched her towel as if her life depended on it. They had nothing to give to this man and that made her paranoid. Though throughout her thoughts she began to feel angry more than afraid. "What do you want?" She demanded, her voice just above a whisper. How had he got in? Did he follow her sister?

John smiled softly at Luna as she got a little angry at him, "I'm going to use you two as I see fit, until you are nothing more then little sluts begging for me to fuck you just one more time before I kill you." He licked his lips softly, looking up to see the Jogger coming out of the bathroom, nothing but a towel wrapped around her delicate body. "Oh, hello there. You scream, and you'll both die a very painful and long death." He smirked once more, "However, if you two are good girls, I'll make sure to make it a quick and painless death for you." He laughed as he licked the side of Luna's face, "Oh my, she tastes quite lovely." He smirked once more at the two of them; his voice was very deep and masculine. It was the sort of voice that would normally make a woman quiver and shake if it was being whispered into her ear with sweet nothings.

Luna looked at her twin with wide eyes, and could feel the fear and anger mesh into a swirling torrent of confusion. She could feel tears coming to her eyes. "Do not hurt my sister. I will do whatever you want. Just don't hurt her." The words poured out and thoughts that she put in the back of her mind came to the front. Luna would never accomplish anything in her life. Soliel had things going for her that she would never dream of having.

• Nearly jumping out of her skin to see her sister being held still by a knife, it was apparent that neither of them knew this man and this was not some practical joke. No, apparently, he was serious. It wouldn't have been funny regardless, feeling her skin burning to hit him for having that knife so close to Luna's neck, there was instantly the fear of what he thought he was going to do with them. Already making assumptions judging by the way that he was looking at the twins, mind you she did not enjoy the way he had looked at either of them, he was threatening their lives and Soliel could only wonder if she had led him to their apartment. The idea of that was becoming more of a fact, though her eyes were narrowed when he licked the side of Luna's face, taking a step forward quickly, "Don't you fucking touch her!" It was a natural defense, despite how she was only two minutes older than Luna, it didn't matter. They were after all sisters, and he was merely some disgusting creep trying to make a joke. Or so she hoped.[/list:u]

"Uh duh uh, you wouldn't want your pretty little sister to have a second smile would you?" John smirked softly as he noticed the Jogger getting angry at him. "I think you two better be damn good girls or your little sister will not be so pretty any more." He laughed softly once more, licking Luna's face yet again. "For starts, why don't you both go ahead and get rid of those towels?" He grinned softly, pressing the blade enough into Luna's neck to cause some blood to rise and greet his knife.

• Utter disgust was written in her eyes, Soliel glaring at him harshly as he threatened again to run his knife across her sister's neck, the joke no longer being something that could turn out funny. It wasn't even a joke anymore, and in keeping her glare harsh once his tongue settled on Luna's face once more, she shook her head slowly. There was no getting out of this, because if either of them decided to cause something that he didn't like, one of them would most likely wind up dead. Shit. Wet hair sticking to her face as she remained where she stood, Soliel almost seemed a bit surprised at his demand for them both to drop their towels, though the idea became more of a lifeline once the knife pressed closer to Luna's neck, closing her eyes and gently removing the white cotton from around her own figure. [/list:u]

Luna closed her eyes and let the towel fall to her ankles. Despite her cooperation, she tried again. "Soliel, run...just fucking run." She said in a nearly pleading voice. The knife cut into her flesh as she talked. The man could not catch her if she started to run now. She had a plan to slow him down after she made a break for it. Her green eyes stared intently into hers. One of them at the very least had to make it out alive. She ignored his tongue on her skin.

John could only lick his lips more as he now felt Luna's bare skin against his body, his eyes resting on the other's body. "Where is the bed room?" He smirked, "Start walking for it." He kicked Luna away from him, causing her to collide with her older sister. Both twins would now be able to take the sight of John in. He was a large man, probably about six feet and four inches. He wore gray sweat-clothes at the moment and had quite the athletic trim to him. He blocked most of the hall way, thus blocking their exit through that door. "Move it!" He yelled out at the two.

• Soliel hating that she was standing naked in front of a man that neither of them knew, it felt even worse to know that she had probably been the one to show him to the apartment. There was no way she was leaving though, words catching in her throat, Soliel was still bearing a mix of anger and frustration for this situation, shaking her head, "I'm not leaving you here Luna." Besides, by the way his body seemed to engulf Luna's, it was evident that he could take them both without necessarily even trying, catching her sister out of reflexes as her back hit the bathroom door frame. Quick thinking immediately causing her to move swiftly back into the bathroom just as he yelled out for them to move into their bedroom, there would be a fight in this, closing the door just as quickly and locking it. If they were going to get killed, he was not going to get the opportunity to just plainly do it.[/list:u]

Judging by the size of the man, that lock would not last long. The knife was big enough to go through the wood, too. "What now? Do we try to hold the door?" The words came out fast, but fluent. She was not looking at her sister because of here nudeness. She didn't realize it but she was clutching her smaller breasts as if she were trying to hide them. Despite them being twins, she hated seeing her naked.

John smirked softly as they went behind the door, "Ladies, that won't last long." He smirked softly as he walked up to it, knocking on it. "Unlock the door, and I'll go easy on you. I'll try to make it as pleasurable for the both of you as I can, I promise." He smirked softly as he kept knocking on the door, waiting for their response.

• Of course Soliel had taken the time to acknowledge that the door could easily be destroyed if the man on the other side felt the need to damage a bit of property, but if it meant buying a little bit of time. Handing her sister the tank top she had used before to run in, the uncomfortable feeling easily creeping on herself as her arms tucked around her chest, ignoring the evident cleavage she was causing to herself. Shaking her head at the suggestion of holding the door, the chances of that knife slamming in and stabbing one of them was quite high, shivering when she heard his voice creep through the door. "Try to find something in here to at least get him on the ground. . Something!" Letting her sister have the moment of time, the female stood carefully, one arm wrapped around her chest as the other shook slightly, hand moving to the door and slowly unlocking it. "Don't you touch her. Don't put your filthy hands on her, you sick fuck. You didn't follow her here and you didn't come for her." Her green eyes were narrowed as she whispered into the door, mentally knowing that if she didn't open it now, he would force it open, having given her sister all the time she could give her before opening the door quickly.[/list:u]

"What are you doing!?" Luna hissed. She had put on the top and grabbed a mop. "You know he'll just use you to get what he wants. And he wants both of us." She pulled her sister away from the door and locked it back. She stood on the toilet that was way to close to the door. "Get in the shower and take the plunger with you. I'll get him from behind." She whispered.

John smirked softly as he rose his foot, "Ready or not, here I come ladies." He smirked and laughed hard as he kicked the door, shattering it from the hinges. He had yet to actually enter the room first, figuring the ladies were going to try and jump him the moment the door had shattered open. He licked his lips, waiting a few minutes before rushing in and grabbing the closest one; which happened to be Luna. "Hello doll, have you missed me?"

Luna wasn't expecting him to know she was behind the door. Her eyes widened and she began to swing the stick around him wildly. Just once. She had to strike him just once to stun him. That would be enough time for Soliel to react and hit him. She was simply swinging it around wildly, however. Not actually aiming.

• Although Soliel loved her sister to death, sometimes the girl was a bit dense, knowing that even as she grabbed the wooden stick of the mop, she probably wouldn't do too much with it. Watching Luna as she crept onto the toliet seat and steadied herself, her fingers gripping and re gripping the plastic toliet plunger, because her sister couldn't have been any louder about the mini plan to get out of this alive, her feet hit the cooled down shower floors, wincing when the door was kicked in. It seemed as though this were a game to this man, and apparently it was by the way he laughed and enjoyed himself. In the instant that he had grabbed ahold of Luna and she started swinging, her figure immediately moved behind him and swung for his head, feeling an impact of hitting one of his body parts, the bathroom being dark, she wasn't entirely sure what she had hit, merely knowing it wasn't Luna. "Get your hands off her!" Her words came out as a scream, now swinging almost as her sister had, though knowing that she was hitting more than just the air and actually hitting her target, rather than Luna had.[/list:u]

John grunted as he felt one item hit his shoulder; it wasn't enough to stop him but it was enough to angry him. He managed to grab onto Luna's neck and started to squeeze it, smirking as he cut off air flow to her lungs. "Listen Jogger, your sister will die in but a few seconds. It's your choice, keep hitting at me or watch your sister slowly die due to air loss. I promise you, it is not a pleasant thing to have happen. I'll choke her first and then I'll drown you, or you can submit to me now." He smirked softly as he continued to squeeze on Luna's neck.

Luna felt the mop slip from her hand and then grabbed his wrists. Her heart was beating too fast and she couldn't breath. She felt helpless as her vision began to blur. She looked at her sister just before blacking out. Had she not been so scared she wouldn't have blacked out so soon. It was humiliating for her. She had paniced because he had went after her first.

• Hating that he had instantly grabbed a hold of Luna first, originally it only made her swing harder, attempting to at least hit him in a place that would cause something of damage, deciding it would only make sense to go for his head. In raising the plunger to take her first swing at his head, her eyes caught the sight of him choking Luna, immediately raising it higher to add an extra force to her swing though his words cut off all her thoughts to do so. Her eyes began slowly tearing up, because she could see the saddened expression in Luna's face, tight grip becoming loose on the plunger and her mind no longer on the idea of having to submit to him, but having him let go of her sister instead. The plunger hitting the floor and rolling to the wall by the toilet, her eyes remained watery though she would not allow a tear to fall, "Stop! Stop it! Stop choking her!" [/list:u]

John smirked as he kept his grip around Luna's neck, "The only way I will stop choking your cunt of a sister here, is if you go ahead and go into the bed room." He licked his lips as he ran his tongue on Luna's face once more. "So you have a choice, be the cause of your sister's death or submit to me and let your sister live a little bit longer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom