Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male College themes, stereotypes and other debauchery (NSFW)

Krasnaya

Я Баба Яга, переварил?

CREATIVE DEBAUCHERY

MV5BZTRkMmIwMDgtNGJkMi00ZTAwLWI0NmYtYmNjYzEwODV.original.jpg

• tumblr_msme19X3y21s0oxwto1_500.gif

ABOUT ME:
    • Third person past/present tense.
    • I will at the very least post two paragraphs with enough juice for you to squeeze out and have good content for your next post. But I generally fall under the multi-para to novella sized postings, depending on how inspired I am and what is happening in the story currently.
    • I love and adore world and story building, as well as making compelling side characters.
    • I love emotional aspects in characters, that's where I'm the strongest in writing. Writing feelings of love, anger, anguish, loss and despair is where I shine. Which is why I need me some tasty drama to get that into focus.
    • SLOWBURN. I love slowburn - for sex, love, drama, conflicts, anything. Properly built up so it all climaxes with satisfaction, pun intended.
    • Drama. I love drama!
    • I don't mind having multiple characters for the story, but I generally prefer having one main pairing and others who serve as great filler for the story and realistic interactions
    MESSAGE ME IF:
    • You have (at least half of the) similar qualities that I've mentioned in the section about me
    • You write on average multi-paragraph posts and you're generous with the detail you add to in your posts
    • You would like to do a long-term, story heavy and eventually very steamy hot smutty romance roleplay brimming with action and tension
    • Send me your writing sample!
    If you pretty much meet majority of these points, message me and tell me about yourself as a writer!​

Here is some NSFW writing I've done for myself and as well served for practice, this way you can see the stuff that I'm into when it comes to smut: Collection of Visceral Perversions

"Brave men of steel… Favored by God for their strength and discipline… How blessed are they to die for such a righteous cause… And in death, they will reunite with Him…"

Blood slowly began to soak into the soil.

Outside of the kingdom's walls, a deathly silence covered the scenery like a heavy blanket.

In the distance, bells from the cathedral slowly began to ring, the song eerily echoing underneath the dark gray skies, ravens chiming in as they flew towards the new gravesite.

Bones, flesh, metal, fur and weak wails were all that was left behind. A weak, trembling hand, soaked in blood, reached towards the sky.

"G…God… Forgi… Me…"

And so the last breath was lost in the cold wind…

"I almost envy them. For I bear the burden of both their ancestors and their children, and their children's children… Nay… I am God's chariot in this cold, rich land…"

The bells were strong and powerful within the walls of the castle, with the maidens of the court huddling and whimpering softly as they clutched on to their terrified children. Any attempt to peacefully console the innocent little beings once the bells fell silent were in vain. They felt the fear of their mothers and gentle maidens that offered comfort and protection, and slowly the silent tension that was building in between those walls started to grow as the faint sounds of battle became louder by the minute. The church bells managed to snuff out the horrifying sounds of war, even inspiring the presence of God, yet when the chiming stopped, the brutal reality had set in once more. Perhaps God was not with them… For if he was… Would things truly be like this?

They broke through all defenses, it seems. Which only means that the battle against those demons is slowly coming to an end, but at the cost of their own lives.

The throne room was a colossal area, dark and cold, graced by the pillars that welcomed the visitors in row towards the lone throne that sat up on the podium. As much as it inspired power and intimidation to all who stepped inside, it also would remind one of loneliness. Once, this place was more lively. They had candles and torches illuminating the cold architecture of the northern ruler. And back in those days, what had felt like a century ago, the halls were graced by the brightest of smiles and softest of voices that made this place feel like a little warmer place. A presence that melted even a king's heart at times.

He had cursed the day he had met her. Because if he didn't know of the life that he had, the life that he had lost, he wouldn't have known any better and living life would be easier. Because now, in the absence of the warmth that he had known, everything is cold, empty, lonely and meaningless.

And that is why, on top of those stairs of the podium, there was a place for one to sit and reign.

Beside the stairs of the podium stood a smaller figure, in an armor that was a little big on his form. He had the stance, he had the confidence, but his blue eyes were set on the lone and elevated figure that sat upon the throne. Benedict's eyes were slightly widened as he stared at his father, pupils slightly trembling as he listened to the king's words. Though his expression remained unreadable, the blond-haired boy's eyes spoke volumes.

And he wasn't alone. Guards that stood still like statues in the room had heavy expressions on their faces as they would eye at each other or just simply stare at their king. Nobody said a word, but the orders were given and they had nowhere to run. There was a sense of finality even before anything had happened within those walls.

One of the unarmed guards stood behind the pillar and in front of one of the many barrels that were assigned to each guard. His trembling eyes were closed, whispering to himself softly as he prayed. And as a man of God as he was, he was holding back tears, knowing what he was about to do if the king gave the final and definite order.

"And I will be damned before I let those heathens and spawns of hell take our God's land. I will take them down with me if I have to."

Hemmet's voice was low and without force, but there was powerful intent behind every word he had said. He glared at the doors of the entrance, eyes filled with determination and anger. Everyone in the throne room was afraid. Both of the enemy and, even worse, of their own king.

The noise from the outside was louder, but it was not the sound of swords clashing or any screams that would end abruptly. As a matter of fact, a very familiar and beloved voice was heard just outside the entrance.

"Go! Move, men! Drag the wounded inside!"

A voice that urged men to hurry and gather around. It had offered a moment of hope to everyone upon hearing prince Nicholas' voice as the double doors were being pushed open. And the moment it gave way, the first figure to enter was of a young man with dark hair and kind eyes. He was adorned in magnificent armor that represented Winthrope and with the sigil of his homeland etched on the breastplate and the battered shield that rested on his back. The man was dirty and exhausted, perhaps even slightly wounded as he pushed his rushing men into the castle, helping out those who struggled to run, but he left no one behind. The sight of him before the guards and maidens was enough to brighten their day and give a shred of hope even in this dreadful time. Even when he was covered in grime, blood and sweat, he was the welcome sight to sore eyes.

On this day, Nicholas was the leader. He was the future of Winthrope, one to take Hemmet's place. And he was beloved and respected by the people, perhaps more than they had loved and respected Hemmet even in his best days. Plenty said that, out of all five children, it was Nicholas who was graced with virtues from both of their parents.

And the moment dozens of soldiers had entered the throne room, both wounded and ready to fight, the doors were barricaded behind them. Not everyone had made it into the castle, but they had the priority to protect the king, no matter the cost.

Nicholas turned around and looked at his father who sat there, with that well-familiar look on his face. The expression that Nicholas abhorred. He immediately frowned as he confidently walked towards the podium, armor clanking with each step. But as he stood next to his younger brother Benedict, Nicholas bowed down before his father, despite the dissatisfaction and the exhaustion. Nicholas was a man of honor. He was the pride of Winthrope. He was the knight that everyone strived to be. Yet his burden was great.

• a3f4g2i8jl871.gif

MY ROLE STATUS:
    • Switch leaning to submissive
    • Sado-masochistic tendencies, mainly masochistic
    • Con and dub-con (dub-con mainly being used in scenarios that would be considered non-con for buildup purposes)
    ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KINKS:
    • Non-penetrative stimulation and orgasms achieved without penetration (clit and pussy rubbing are my favorites, fingering, grinding (with or without clothes), licking, playing with toys, grinding against objects, touching, scissoring/tribbing)
    • Teasing
    • Both intimate vanilla sex and rough, animalistic and hate fuck
    • Wetness, sloppiness (saliva, genital wetness, cum, slime and other possible liquids)
    • Thighfucking
    • Slowburn and buildup to sex
    • Begging and desperation
    • Sexual acts done in secret in public (be it that they're somewhere behind a pillar during a formal event, she has a vibrator shoved inside her while they're at work, the amorphous creature shaped itself into her panties and having its way with her while she's at dinner with her in-laws, etc)
    • MC being watched while masturbating and masturbating together
    • Pain inflicted pleasure (biting, hair pulling, choking, scratching, being shallowly cut with a knife)
    • Reflections/mirrors (looking at the reflection while doing ungodly things)
    • BDSM
    • Clothes malfunction
    • Coiling and restriction
    • Oral (giving and receiving)
    • Tongue play
    DEFINITE YES:
    • Aphrodisiac in all forms
    • Fingers in mouth
    • Titjobs
    • Bloodplay and blood drinking
    • Playing with knives
    • Gags
    • Degradation
    • Praising
    • Aftercare
    • Spitting in mouth
    • French kissing beasts
    • Knotting and knot play
    • A heavy use of dub-con during a non-con scenario (MC is caught in a situation where one is not expected to consent. However, we work through the situation where her body betrays her despite her not wanting to give in)
    • MC occasionally dominating the situation
    • Reverse harems (I love interacting with multiple characters and have my character develop through the multiple relationships, but I don't like one-dimensional characters)

PROBABLE MAYBES:
    • Anal (I genuinely can do without anal, as it's personally not a thing I enjoy, but I will definitely do it in case it's high on the list of desires for my partner. I have no issue with compromising)
    • Honestly, Most of the stuff in the MAYBE section is for any kinks that you might have, but you don't see anywhere on my list. If that's the case, ask and let me know! We'll see what we can do!
    NO/DEALBREAKERS WITHOUT QUESTION:
    • Rape/non-con
    • Sexual abuse and violence (upon my character in heavy detail. We can imply it happening for the sake of the plot, but not play it out)
    • Anything that belongs in the toilet
    • Characters in sexual situations that are below 18
    • Or if I voice anything else as we write, I will be straight forward, just as I expect you to be, as well.
    PET PEEVES:
    • DEALBREAKER: Giving me options on appearance/faceclaims of what my character should look like without me asking for you to do that. What I am cool with is both you and I picking multiple photos and giving the other option to pick which faceclaim idea we like the most. But it really bugged me that some people want to choose what my character should look like. I'm not about that, I think you should like your character more than I do personally.
    • Christian Grey/Suited CEO type male characters. I genuinely don't like this character trope. I don't care if he's a vampire or a demon or what have you, I just don't vibe with the character trope of a clean-shaven, sharply suited dominant man who commands everything in his wake. I had roleplays with this trope of a character with multiple people throughout the years and it always ends up being the same thing and I'm more than certain that it's not my thing. No shame to you if that's what you like, though!
    • Anime/manga faceclaim references. I just don't like them. I don't mind using anime/manga references for other things, but for characters, it's not really a thing for me. That's the only thing where I will tell you that I'm not interested in as your character's reference. It's too childish and cartoony for my taste.

• THE MASKED PSYCHOATH IN CAMPUS

348276719a5269079daba48b6c778b8c.jpg

Kinks I want to explore:

Hunter-prey dynamic, phone sex, dual masturbation, stalking, all sorts of bdsm practices mainly bondage, knife play, bloodplay (optional), lighter version of branding, pleasure and foreplay torture, orgasm denial and control, fingering with leather gloves, using toys, degradation and humiliation, spitting, choking, rough and animalistic sex , hair pulling, lowkey stockholm syndrome, make MC beg for cock, thigh and tit fuck, non-penetrative orgasms, sloppy orals and more!

About my non-con limit:
    This plot will seem like a real non-con setting, but the point for it is to have it gradually build into sexual encounters where MC will get real hot and bothered, despite the circumstances, the nympho would want nothing more but to be dicked down by the psycho as he has his nefarious ways with her.

So I imagine this basically as the y2k slasher movie like Scream. It's happening at campus, possibly a university neighborhood where students have their own homes where they live in groups. MC is one of the students who lives in the home with a group of four to five girls, one of which can be her close friend or all of them can be her close friends. Either way, I planned to make MC a goth gf with tattoos and nipple piercings. Stockings, lingerie, bondage gear, chokers, leashes, crazy footwear, leather and pvc - the goth scene gives it all, along with hot industrial music playing in the background.

YC can be anyone, preferably a student at the campus, who for some reason decided to go on a calculated killing spree. He wears a freaky mask to conceal his identity, his murders are very calculated, yet extremely messy and the target he picks aren't clear at first. MC, for whatever reason, is a point of interest to him. Whether or not MC and YC when he's unmasked have any sort of dynamic is entirely up to us for decide when we speak, but he has his fixation on her. Perhaps even obsession.

I LOVE slowburn and I'd love to include it as much as possible, because nothing turns a girl on than a gradual buildup to an absolute depraved degeneracy.At first it starts as weird stalking. He might've even broken into the house and watched her masturbate, which may even further fuel his obsession for her after he cums along with her while he watches her in secret. He would even learn that she is an absolute nympho. She can't get enough of orgasms, whether she had a partner or not. One time she's drunk and is masturbating furiously and YC ends up calling her, using that intoxicated state to egg her on, telling her what to do while he watches her from somewhere where she can't see or hear him. With her being intoxicated and mindlessly horny, she complies, returning the favor as she proceeds to egg YC on, not caring who's on the other line and effectively having phone sex. Even after this, YC would call MC for whatever reason, either making it weird or having another erotic phone sex together when she's under the influence. However, this strange dynamic won't last for long, because YC would start his murderous rage when MC sleeps with someone from the campus and the mystery of the murders begin to terrify the students, starting the question who among them is the killer.

I would love it if we do a bit of a play with side characters and them trying to figure out on the off-time who the killer is. YC can be a part of the group of friends, but he is not close enough with MC even though they're in the same circle, just so she wouldn't realize that it is him.

I am not sure yet what exactly happens, but during his one of the rampages, they run into each other. With his mask on, there's no way for her to know who he is. So he captures her, ties her and he begins to now fully indulge in his fantasy with her. He doesn't want her to reject him though, so he ends up taking power into his hands and slowly tease her. He gropes her, toys with her nipples, runs the tip of the knife against her skin and panties over her pussy, massages her, strokes her. Despite the terrifying situation of her being faced with a psychopathic murderer, he is gentle enough with her to make it feel pleasurable. Despite the chaos and fear in her mind, her body burns with need that he awakens within her during the confusion. He is teasing her, maybe the next time they run into each other, he puts a non-transparent bag over her head and eats her out, not letting her cum too soon or at all at the start. He gets off however he can without giving her the full release - he wants her to want him.

After the few times they have these separate scenarios where he has his ways with her and effectively make her needy, one time he would catch her masturbating after their meeting where he calls her and reveals to her that it was him who was her phone sex buddy and they end up masturbating together once again, MC showing more consent as she admitted how hot he looked with blood over him and with that mask on. It develops a relationship that offers a more erotic meeting the next time they bump into each other... But she stops caring about the murders. She submits like a brat to the psychopath to see what other games he'll play with her, how he'll use her until she can't take it anymore and beg him to fuck her...

Debauched horror carnival!

Escape rooms, horror mansions and other fun things at a lively carnival - this place has it all! It's a great place to come, have fun, and almost shit yourself from how scared you get at some of these attractions! But the best thing about this carnival are the actors! They come in all costumes - iconic slasher movie villains, creepy and horrific clowns, some monstrous makeup and other designs meant to scare the piss out of people in escape rooms, but they also go around the place to take pictures with people and kids, make some improv skits at restaurants nearby and pranking people, overall just being a great and creative bunch!

MC (thinking of making her a goth chick) came with her friends and possibly her boyfriend to the horror carnival that is gonna be open for around a week or two during the halloween season and it's all the rage. Naturally, after having some fun, they would go to the escape room and see how well they can do. There is even a form that they would sign before going into the escape room, consenting to, if they fail to escape, to be dragged away by the culprit that is after them and go through "torture" scenes to make the experience more riveting. They can reject this part of the escape room or they can choose how intense the torture can be (such as being tied up, slapped around, stuck in a pillory, have food thrown at them and other methods being used on them) and MC thinks she's a tough gal and decides to go all in. The group would eventually get separated as they're chased by multiple masked villains into different rooms. MC fails to escape YC and considering that she had consented to being dragged away and tortured, YC takes her away to the torture room.

However, MC is heavy into BDSM and while being tied up and chained, with the intention to throw off her captor, she would jokingly make suggestive comments but YC would play along with it. It starts of light, but instead of actual torture, things get rather sexual. If anything, YC uses his position and tortures MC sexually and they don't need to fuck immediately. Next time she comes, they can take it to another level. Just a lot of BDSM elements, orgasm denial, edging, using of toys and objects, and so much more!

My main idea is that YC is a horror clown, but I'm a kinky bitch, so I'm down with him being a different horror figure each day. Masks, costumes, mascots, prosthetics, anything works! And as far as I'm concerned, there can be another actor involved in these little debaucheries, but that's up to you!

College themes: stereotypes and other non-SOL themes

I'll keep it short and simple. I have been really feeling the modern day college theme with those typical stereotypes and late 90s and early 2000s craziness, but I want to spice it up a little bit. I am always here for the romance aspect and additional degeneracy, but I just want something more to break the every day monotony, you know?

Maybe one of the students is a masked murderer obsessed with a specific girl, making it feel like the Scream and Scary Movie levels of amusing. Maybe there's a whole underground facility in the college where weird stuff happens and maybe there's some occult things. Maybe vampires secretly coexist with them or some other monstrosities. I don't care how we ridiculous we make it, it's not exactly meant to be taken seriously, just needs to be written well.

Or we can go a more easier route if you like this setting but don't feel like doing anything crazy, I'd be down playing some stereotype pairings. Such as a goth girl getting herself in an affair with a star football player who is dating the head cheerleader, but its the standard "enemies to lovers" theme. Things like that. (Goth girl stereotype is my personal favorite, so I'll mainly gravitate towards that.)

Either way, I'm open to hearing suggestions and ideas!

s209560698846364317_p1691_i3_w768.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom