Mx Female Daddy Dominant (LF) Obedient daughter

SilverInkwell

Planetoid
Hey there, I'm feeling down at the moment and really need a pick-me-up. I want an RP focused on some taboo stuff, primarily incest. I'd love a father/daughter pairing, I'd prefer my partner by literate and detailed (3-7+ PC lines) and anthro/furry-friendly. This request is for submissive and/or switch partners only.

I'm thinking perhaps we could explore a dark modern-day fantasy, maybe women are seen as weak and have some but and fewer rights, maybe only men have magic in this. Regardless of the case the themes would be dark and detailed, this could be short-term if you prefer more smut but hopefully we can have a decent story-to-smut ratio. If any of my kinks interest you feel free to message me.

Kinks: Incest, hypnosis, mind control, corruption, reality shift, body transformation, breast/cock growth, breast/cock expansion, transformation, tentacles, feet play, tail play, erotic costumes & outfits, small dom x big sub, casual/public nudity, casual/public sex, forced nudity/sex, exhibitionism, stripping, wet clothes, school uniforms, string/sling swimsuits, size difference, multiples breasts/nipples, breast/nipple play, breast/nipple worship, collars, master/slave, master/pet, collars, knotting, exotic cocks, etc.

I will provide a reference image here if you request it or in PM. If you're interested in doing the RP on Discord or elsewhere please message me privately as well.

Back
Top Bottom