Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Leah's Adventures in Love and High School (trans girl, romance, coming of age)

heyitsjess

Supporter
Supporter
Hello! I'm Jess, and I'm... tentatively back after a hiatus. I'm kind of dipping my toes back into the site, and I'm looking for a partner for a specific story.

First, let me clarify, I am cis-female, however the character (Leah) for this story is... a different situation.

To get right to the point, Leah is trans. Born male, she and her parents quickly realized that wasn't right. She's lived most of her life up to this point as a girl, and she knows that that's what's right for her. As a pre-teen she began hormone blockers to put off puberty until she was ready to start hormone therapy. From there she developed as any other girl would: wider hips, slender waist, developing breasts. By now, sixteen and a junior in high school, there isn't even a hint of her alternate anatomy.

Leah's love-life is non-existent, though not really through her own choosing. You see, it gets complicated. Leah is attracted to other girls, which to her completely makes sense. She never underwent any kind of reassignment surgery, so has all of her original equipment. As far as she is concerned, wanting to have sex with another girl with the "right" parts is just normal. It's not like she's had any experience though. Finding a same-sex partner is difficult enough, let alone when you're trans, at least it was, until she met your character.

We'll have to work out details of how they meet and just what brings them together, but I want your character to be popular and pretty, someone Leah never would have expected to ever find her attractive. Despite their differences, the relationship just seems to work. I'd like part of their relationship to center around your character teaching Leah to be a girl, or to be girly is a better way to put it. Maybe Leah has never worn a dress, never walked in heels. She's not good with makeup or doing her hair, so your character teaches her.

Sex will, of course, eventually become a thing between them, but I don't want it to just magically happen and be perfect. I'd like to recreate the teenage awkwardness, the excitement and trepidation. I'd like them to make mistakes and learn what they like and don't like. I also see Leah being slightly submissive, at least in that your character would more be the one to initiate any making out, touching, eventually sex. Maybe not always, but usually. Maybe your character asks her for certain things sometimes: send a picture, don't wear underwear under a skirt, and things like that. Overall though, this is not a D/s story and shouldn't go too far in that direction. I really want to explore the romance between them and, like I said, the awkwardness, especially once your character discovers the secret.

I'm specifically seeking a female partner playing a female character. Normally I don't care what my partner's gender identity is, but for this one, for me, I think it matters. If you're interested, please drop me a message.

Thanks ;)

Back
Top Bottom