Mx Female LT Roleplay Requests - Stories Inside

Crescent

Super-Earth
Hey there BMR!

I'm looking to pick up one long term roleplay at the moment. I've done this written roleplaying thing on and off for at least a good 10 years at this point, so I'm pretty familiar with the ins and outs of it all. With that in mind, let's get to it!

How I roll(play):

My main jam is coming up with interesting characters and fleshing them out throughout a roleplay. I love getting deep into the details, building up back stories, motivations, loves, losses, anxieties., ...all that good stuff that makes a person tick. I really enjoy writing smut as well, but most often I want it to fit in the story. Or rather, I like to write stories that will inevitably lead to smut, but I'm in no rush. The build-up is just as fun and makes the payoff so much sweeter (and sweatier). I'd say I'm less particular about settings. I can work in fairly generic setting archetypes like Medieval Fantasy, Cyberpunk city, modern European city. I can also get really into some heavy worldbuilding with the right partner and idea. As far as fandoms go, I'm more likely to write OCs in established settings, but I've had some canon character inklings of late.

Expectations:

I'm real easy going. I'll never fault anyone for taking time with their writing, putting things on hold, or dropping. We've all got stuff going on in our lives internally and externally. I myself live with anxiety and managed depression. There are times when the ideas and words just won't come. My day to day life is fairly busy with work and family. I can usually maintain 1-3 posts per week, sometimes more. Post length, I usually hit 4 or more good paragraphs. I do enjoy OOC talk to map out the roleplay and just chat, especially if you're playing any good games or reading any good books.

Kinks/Limits:

Yes, please!

• Romance (sweet, forbidden, dark)
  • Comedy
  • Consensual
  • Mix of serious and non-serious
  • Oral
  • Vaginal
  • Anal (Giving)
  • Fingering
  • Toys
  • Rimming
  • Sweat
  • Exhibitionism
  • Voyeurism
  • Masturbation
  • Risk of being caught
  • Too hot for each other to stop
  • Imperfect sex (Ask me about this!)
  • Light bondage
  • Teasing
  • Spanking
  • Clothed
  • Women of varied shapes and physiques (skinny, curvy, voluptuous, athletic...)
  • Ages 18-60
  • Piercings
  • Tattoos
  • Group play (multiple males, multiple females, both)
  • Bisexuality (men and women)

Curious about!
  • Humiliation
  • Choking
  • Dub-con
  • Tantric sex

No Thanks!
  • Incest
  • Parent-like pairings
  • Heavy gore
  • Under 18 characters
  • Torture
  • Degradation
  • Abuse
  • Excessive or unrealistic body sizes
  • Toilet stuff
  • Non-con

Ideas!

Here are some character and plot ideas I've come up with so far. No details mentioned are set in stone, so if parts of something grab you, absolutely message me with your own spin on these!

The Reluctant Captain (1600-1700s Caribbean, fantasy optional)

Led by the daring captain [previous pirate captain's name], the [pirate ship's name] attacked a larger, faster naval vessel at sea. After a bloody battle, the pirate crew's tenacity won the day. While they secured a largely undamaged new ship, it came at a high cost. The [pirate ship's name] suffered heavy damage but could still float. The same could not be said for the captain, who's final resting place would be the bottom of the Caribbean.

The first mate inherited the captain's command, and chose the new frigate as his throne, taking half the crew and most of the onboard treasure with him. Those that remained behind chose MC, the late captain's unofficial third, to lead them. A talented swordsman, and overall dashing gent, MC hides his reluctance to lead and agrees. The first stop of his captainship is a friendly port for some much needed repairs.

I would play the reluctant captain here. As for YC, she could be a tavern owner or server. She could be a woman looking to join his crew. Or she could be a hostage taken aboard in their fateful battle, perhaps more troublesome than her ransom is worth for the former first mate's taking.

Yes M'lord (Medieval or Medieval fantasy)

Two brothers, each of them minor lords, with a shared border between their lands and a history of bad blood between them. A noble house to their south of their territories is falling apart, leaving fertile lands, towns, and their taxation rights available for redistribution to anyone able to curry the Queen's favor. In an effort to countermine his brotherly rivals prospects, the elder of them sends his concubine or mistress to play spy. She is to enter in the employe of his brother to observe and subvert his efforts, using whatever means necessary, even if it means appealing to the younger siblings more carnal appetites.

For this, I would play both brothers as they interact with the spy (YC). How far do her allegiances go to the elder brother? Will she find herself more drawn to the younger? Will she seek to undermine both and secure a place for herself in the Queen's court?

Ample feeding grounds (Modern boarding school)

An incubus has invaded a girl's (18+) boarding school under the guise of their new teacher. Credit to this (highly original :p) idea goes to a manga that I read recently where the teacher/incubus discovers a young woman who is oddly resistant to his seductive charms. Though he could certainly feed off the sexual energy of many others among the student body and staff, he finds them distasteful compared to that of the one young woman who so stubbornly rebuffs him. What is a demon to do when he experiences hunger for the first time in a millennium?

This is very open to a lot of interpretations. YC could be a single character like the one mentioned above. There could be a few different young women that the Incubus favors, and their different experiences with his attempts to seduce them. We could flip this to have a female succubus/teacher inhabiting an all boys academy! A succubus with same sex tendencies in a girl's school? Whatever the arrangement, I imagine the demon character to have some supernatural powers, such as entering and twisting dreams, eliciting arousal through touch, closeness, maybe scent? No abuse of powers of course. The cat and mouse game is the most alluring part of this.

That's it for now! Send me a message if anything here interests you, or if you have ideas of your own that we can explore.

Literotically Yours,
Crescent

Back
Top Bottom