Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Her Name is Lilith

lily.

Ascended into Instrumentality
Her name is Lilith

She is human, but at the same time, so far from it. Her skin of pure white, the ten wings that spread from her back, those piercing red eyes that seem to never blink. She has the facade of being human, but she’s clearly something else entirely. She hides a secret, a capability unlike any other. She can complete your soul and give it peace.

Looking for someone to play alongside Lilith and explore her unique capabilities. Her ritual can take you to a world where your wildest fantasies come true, but she doesn’t do it for just anyone. I’m looking for a partner that can build a relationship with Lilith, where they create a connection with her that leads to the inevitable completing of the heart that she can give. She’s an interesting soul, one that doesn’t quite understand the human world. Perhaps you can teach her.

I have two starter scenes in mind, although I welcome all ideas

The Discovery:

Sometimes, things are not as they seem. Through some means, you acquire a strange black orb. (Means of acquiring are up for discussion). It’s strange, appearing to have an odd warmth to it and a pulsating beat from within that almost sounds like a heart. Curiosity leads you to keep it, and after weeks of nothing happening, it finally changes. You find the object split open, and a strange girl standing in your home. She seems to know little of this world, and proves to be quite the inquisitive soul. However will you handle this?

The Cultist:

Your friend, Lily, has always been a little strange. Nothing could prepare you for what happened the other day, though. She pulled you aside and started to explain -though rant may be a better word- about how she found something that could change the world. Curiosity wins out and she introduces you to Lilith, an otherworldly being that she is oddly close with. However do you respond? Do you try and become close with this Lilith, curious about the capabilities that Lily swears she has? Are you suspicious? Do you say screw it and try to get with Lily instead? We shall see

Kinks:
-Anal
-Toys
-Teasing
-Somnophilia
-Public Play
-DDLG/DMLG
-Face Riding
-Intimacy

Limits:
-Bathroom/Waste Play
-Feet