Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koe

Meteorite
As the title says, I am taking on submissives at the moment, though not every roleplay has to be a slave and master one. In fact, if every single person came to me with a slave and master roleplay, I would have to start kicking people away and probably prematurely drop rps out of how repetitive it would get.

Speaking of which, I have the right to be picky and choosy when it comes to whom is going to be playing a submissive for me. I would prefer some originality to characters, as I've had so many people come to me with the same "OH BUT HE/SHE IS THE DOMINANT KIND OF SUBMISSIVE, LAWL." It doesn't work for you to just say it, you have to prove it. If I'm not satisfied, I'll end the roleplay.

Now, I can play any sort of dominant you request, though I mostly play cruel ones. I'm sure no one here would mind in the least. I also do extremely violent roleplays involving obscene amounts of blood and gore, warn me if that's not your cup of tea.

I also will do scat and watersports if requested, I will not add it otherwise.

I also prefer I am contacted on PMs, and that roleplays take place over threads. I don't want my PM inbox to get too full. So, if you have a plot you're willing to have me jab at, please post it here.Also, I do not do furry, anime, or manga, sorry [Though I might do something based on an anime or manga you like].

I have a literacy limit as well, so if you post choppy one sentence posts or even just a tad better, you're out. Sorry, I just need a crap filter to make sure I don't get a ton of shitty roleplays dumped on me at once.

Well, message away.

Current roleplays:

The Teaboy - Stalker x Victim - Just Beginning: [Teaboy's turn]
Aember - Planning
Sub_Voyage fan - Planning
Sweetnectar - Planning

[Some ideas

(PLEASE COMBINE THEM WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS. THESE AREN'T THE ONLY THINGS TO PICK FROM. Thankyou~)

-Master/Slave
-Stalker/victim
-Cop/prostitute
-Abusive relationship
-Serial killer/victim]

Note: If we do roleplays involving killing, I will kill your character if you don't properly have them defend themselves. It's not my fault if my character threatens to slit their throat with the blade to their neck, and your character doesn't do a thing, thus resulting in said threat. So be prepared.​

Re: Taking on submissives [1x1 Yaoi, Het. Possibly yuri]

I would like to play with you ^.^
I would like to play Stalker/victim, Serial killer/victim maybe in a combo. Or perhaps abusive relationship.
I could play yaoi, or I could play a female for you in Heterosexual.
I am also literate XD

Midnight said:
I would like to play with you ^.^
I would like to play Stalker/victim, Serial killer/victim maybe in a combo. Or perhaps abusive relationship.
I could play yaoi, or I could play a female for you in Heterosexual.
I am also literate XD
That would work for me, perhaps a serial killer/victim with abusive relationship mixed in? Perhaps the victim didn't know that they were in love with a murderer and later found out by the discovery of a body. They would be trying to pretend the relationship was normal and try to break away from the killer without provoking them. However, they figure it out and then trap the victim in the home and force them to continue on the relationship.

Does that all sound good and well with you?

And female for me sounds good, though I haven't played het. in a long time, so please bear with me.

That would work, I am somewhat out of practice playing a female if you don't mind, so it works either way (And I have too many yaoi's anyhoo)
That plot works for me too, Er could also use a Stalker/abusive relationship in there.
Would you like to begin it after she finds the body or before?

Midnight said:
That would work, I am somewhat out of practice playing a female if you don't mind, so it works either way (And I have too many yaoi's anyhoo)
That plot works for me too, Er could also use a Stalker/abusive relationship in there.
Would you like to begin it after she finds the body or before?
Hmm, a little bit before she finds the body. Could you perhaps start it for me? Maybe she can just stumble upon it in your post.

Oh, and what are your limits?

I am really busy at the moment.
I could start, but it would take me a bit, could you? That would help too since I would know how much you post.

I don't really have limits. Extreme mutilation, and scat I guess.

Midnight said:
I am really busy at the moment.
I could start, but it would take me a bit, could you? That would help too since I would know how much you post.

I don't really have limits. Extreme mutilation, and scat I guess.
Well I am working on rp posts at the moment, so not really, I'm busy too. I'm also trying to eat dinner as well. I post 2+ paragraphs by the way.

Hi. I would love to roleplay with you. I am a heterosexual literate female, and I love violent and cruel dominants. I like cop/prostitute and stalker/victim. Please let me know if you reciprocate interest. =)

Alright, I can make a starter later then.
Any preferences for my character or the title?

Nurse_K said:
Hi. I would love to roleplay with you. I am a heterosexual literate female, and I love violent and cruel dominants. I like cop/prostitute and stalker/victim. Please let me know if you reciprocate interest. =)
Perhaps, I have been getting quite a few of those though, as all of my requests seem to be a combination of stalker/victim and another element. Anything to add to make it a little more interesting?

Midnight said:
Alright, I can make a starter later then.
Any preferences for my character or the title?

No preference for the title or character, just please no whiny women please. Though I have faith in you.

Mmmm, well. I'm open to almost any pairing there is, really. There could be some sort of mob or gang affiliation, it could be a government coverup, it could be a plot against the government. Do any of those suggestions interest you?

Hello, I would love to rp with you. I have a plot that I have been craving for the longest time. It would involve lots of violence and a struggle for dominance. I promise you I can fight, I don’t like playing super submissive people it’s just not fun, I only do it when the rp calls for it. I would be happy to give you the plot if you’re interested. I am literate and I can give you samples.

yokodea said:
Hello, I would love to rp with you. I have a plot that I have been craving for the longest time. It would involve lots of violence and a struggle for dominance. I promise you I can fight, I don’t like playing super submissive people it’s just not fun, I only do it when the rp calls for it. I would be happy to give you the plot if you’re interested. I am literate and I can give you samples.
Yours is the last request I'm accepting, the thread is now officially closed. PM me the plot please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom