Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Mystery Fun! (NSFW)

Chainsmoke

Planetoid
Chainsmoke.gif

⟼[ Status: ON || Avg. Word Count: Flexible || RP Medium: Discord/PMs/Threads || F - List: TBA ] ⟻
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing textQuick Introduction
Hello people of BMR! Some of you may know me, some of you won't but that's okay! We're here to change all of that! I'm Chainsmoker, though I go by many names! You can use 'Chain' or you can call me 'Ryu', or whatever you can come up with (as long as it's respectful of course!)! I've been roleplaying for a few years now...I think I started in 2019? So that makes.... quick number pressing Five years! Yeah, not a lot compared to what most people here but that doesn't mean I'm a rookie! No, non, nien (if you get the reference, I will do whatever plot you want as long as it doesn't break my limits)! I got quite the experience despite my short time compared to most people here, and I'm able to match most, if not anyone who I write with. Though fair warning, my frequency will vary depending on how much I have to write, as longer responses require me to be on my laptop, which I don't always have that option!

What I'm looking for
I'm currently looking for someone who's able to write a good amount, I'm not asking for an English assignment paper, just nothing that's one line as well as it being understandable. Of course, there are a few rules, nothing too complex!
  1. No kink shaming goes around in this household, and there will certainly be respect of limits
  2. While yes I do get that the RP can get boring, but we're all adults here, convey that you're not interested or give me a heads up
  3. I only play on BMR and discord, my tag name is: averagesmoker
  4. If you have an idea, or have a suggestion to make for one of my ideas, I'm all ears
  5. I don't care what your IRL gender is, so don't be afraid to hit me up if you're interested
  6. Referring back to rule number 1, my limits are: scat, gore, vomit, vore, diapers and farting. Of course there are kinks I don't know about, so if you're unsure, do tell me if you want to try something
  7. Please for the love of God, be respectful (honestly, I'm disappointed I even have to write this)
  8. When messaging me, use the code word "yougetmesohigh" so I know you read my thread, I won't reply otherwise
  9. For Fandom RPs the roles in red are the roles I'll be playing while the ones in yellow are yours, roles in green are optional for you to play or not.
Spacingstuffwithspacingtext.Spacingstuffwithspacing text

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=am3zg6GUXcQ5Wd7g)7.jpg

[The Village Hidden in The Futa] {Tsunade x Any Naruto Character}
After experimentation and testing, Tsunade, managed to create a Jutsu that would decrease the size of all male cocks and give it to her, giving her a cock that has the accumulated size of the entire male population. Now with no one in her way, and all those men turned into femboys, she can do as she pleases, using them to her heart's content as she now reigns over the village as Hokage. We can even have her create multiple other Jutsu that aid her in any and all manner.
(m=q7791JXbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=vHOnaWP03XxmITOR)0.jpg

[Jealous Stalker] {Toga x Izuku x Ochako}
After stalking him for months on end, Toga was finally able to corner Izuku all alone. Now with no one around to stop her, she finally takes his virginity, turning him into her little slut. This can even develop to her moving onto Ochako, fucking her as well and having the two she loves the most as her little sluts.
Gerph-464798-Hex_Maniac_x_Mega_Gengar.jpg

[Poke-Graveyard] {Gengar x Trainer}
There's a very... Particular reason why graveyards are off limits, the pokemon that inhabit it are quick to "possess" unsuspecting trainers. That made said trainer compelled to return every single night, and every morning they would return home, feeling different than when they left. They would become puppets of the pokemon and do anything to please them. In the end, they would give up on their current lives and end up becoming slaves for their masters. There's a very... Particular reason why graveyards are off limits, the pokemon that inhabit it are quick to "possess" unsuspecting trainers. That made said trainer compelled to return every single night, and every morning they would return home, feeling different than when they left. They would become puppets of the pokemon and do anything to please them. In the end, they would give up on their current lives and end up becoming slaves for their masters..
jadenkaiba-433098-COMMISSION_Arissa_Sages_Harem.png

[A World of Futas] {Harem & Slavery}
In this world, Futanari are quite rare, but due to their genetic superiority, the government does everything they can to please them, removing certain laws from affecting them such as rape and slavery, even encouraging them to grow a harem of slaves. It's widely known within this world that the more slaves a Futa has, the more powerful she is. (Note, I'll be the futa)
10.jpg

[Hung Femboy at school] {College Sex & Manipulation}
MC would be a massively hung femboy attending at a prestigious school, while YC would be his teacher (optional futa). YC hasn't had love in so long, and when she sees that MC is constantly hitting on her, she can't help but feel flattered. Soon, they begin their taboo relationship as teacher and student, with YC completing every order MC gives her.
Jummy-1018806-Bowser_X_Peach.jpg

[Un-Royal Wedding] {Bowser & Peach}
After striking a deal with Peach, Bowser and Peach finally get married, in exchange for protection, Peach becomes Bowser's loyal slut.
Sparrow-685870-Tentacle_Trials.jpg

[Monstrous House] {Alien & Bimbofication}
YC moves into an old house that has been abandoned for years. Most houses in this position would lash out in bitterness, anger and hunger, but in this case, the house only yearns for YC. I'll basically play the house as a living entity, and it will make humanoid creatures from itself so they can fuck all they want, and thus your character will become the life mate of the house she moved into.
bbsquhlmli781.jpg

[Domme Kidnapping] {Noncon & Feminzation}
YC would be the type of male who believes women are put on this earth to fulfill his every need. This man could be an executive abusing office workers, a teacher taking advantage of coeds or simply a rich and powerful neighbor. MC is a strong female who can and will take YC down and force him into surrender. This could be done in several ways but a favorite of mine would be some form of blackmail.

Last edited:
Chainsmoke.gif

⟼[ Status: ON || Avg. Word Count: Flexible || RP Medium: Discord/PMs/Threads || F - List: TBA ] ⟻

Quick Introduction

Hello people of BMR! Some of you may know me, some of you won't but that's okay! We're here to change all of that! I'm Chainsmoker, though I go by many names! You can use 'Chain' or you can call me 'Ryu', or whatever you can come up with (as long as it's respectful of course!)! I've been roleplaying for a few years now...I think I started in 2019? So that makes.... quick number pressing Five years! Yeah, not a lot compared to what most people hear but that doesn't mean I'm a rookie! No, non, nien (if you get the reference, I will do whatever plot you want as long as it doesn't break my limits)! I got quite the experience despite my short time compared to most people here, and I'm able to match most, if not anyone who I write with. Though fair warning, my frequency will vary depending on how much I have to write, as longer responses require me to be on my laptop, which I don't always have that option!

What I'm looking for
I'm currently looking for someone who's able to write a good amount. I'm not asking for an English assignment paper, just nothing that's one line as well as it being understandable. Of course, there are a few rules, nothing too complex!
  1. No kink shaming goes around in this household, and there will certainly be respect of limits
  2. While yes I do get that the RP can get boring, but we're all adults here, convey that you're not interested or give me a heads up
  3. I only play on BMR and discord, my tag name is: averagesmoker
  4. If you have an idea, or have a suggestion to make for one of my ideas, I'm all ears
  5. I don't care what your IRL gender is, so don't be afraid to hit me up if you're interested
  6. Referring back to rule number 1, my limits are: scat, gore, vomit, vore, diapers and farting. Of course there are kinks I don't know about, so if you're unsure, do tell me if you want to try something
  7. Please for the love of God, be respectful (honestly, I'm disappointed I even have to write this)
  8. When messaging me, use the code word "yougetmesohigh" so I know you read my thread, I won't reply otherwise
  9. For Fandom RPs the roles in red are the roles I'll be playing while the ones in yellow are yours, roles in green are optional for you to play or not.

Plots

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=am3zg6GUXcQ5Wd7g)7.jpg

Tsunade x Any Naruto Character
    After experimentation and testing, Tsunade, managed to create a Jutsu that would decrease the size of all male cocks and give it to her, giving her a cock that has the accumulated size of the entire male population. Now with no one in her way, and all those men turned into femboys, she can do as she pleases, using them to her heart's content as she now reigns over the village as Hokage. We can even have her create multiple other Jutsu that aid her in any and all manner.

Gerph-464798-Hex_Maniac_x_Mega_Gengar.jpg

Gengar x Trainer
    There's a very... Particular reason why graveyards are off limits, the pokemon that inhabit it are quick to "possess" unsuspecting trainers. That made said trainer compelled to return every single night, and every morning they would return home, feeling different than when they left. They would become puppets of the pokemon and do anything to please them. In the end, they would give up on their current lives and end up becoming slaves for their masters. There's a very... Particular reason why graveyards are off limits, the pokemon that inhabit it are quick to "possess" unsuspecting trainers. That made said trainer compelled to return every single night, and every morning they would return home, feeling different than when they left. They would become puppets of the pokemon and do anything to please them. In the end, they would give up on their current lives and end up becoming slaves for their masters..

(m=q7791JXbeaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=vHOnaWP03XxmITOR)0.jpg

Toga x Izuku x Ochako
    After stalking him for months on end, Toga was finally able to corner Izuku all alone. Now with no one around to stop her, she finally takes his virginity, turning him into her little slut. This can even develop to her moving onto Ochako, fucking her as well and having the two she loves the most as her little sluts.

jadenkaiba-433098-COMMISSION_Arissa_Sages_Harem.png

In this world, Futanari are quite rare, but due to their genetic superiority, the government does everything they can to please them, removing certain laws from affecting them such as rape and slavery, even encouraging them to grow a harem of slaves. It's widely known within this world that the more slaves a Futa has, the more powerful she is. (Note, I'll be the futa)

10.jpg

MC would be a massively hung femboy attending at a prestigious school, while YC would be his teacher (optional futa). YC hasn't had love in so long, and when she sees that MC is constantly hitting on her, she can't help but feel flattered. Soon, they begin their taboo relationship as teacher and student, with YC completing every order MC gives her.

Jummy-1018806-Bowser_X_Peach.jpg

Bowser & Peach
    After striking a deal with Peach, Bowser and Peach finally get married, in exchange for protection, Peach becomes Bowser's loyal slut.

Sparrow-685870-Tentacle_Trials.jpg[

YC moves into an old house that has been abandoned for years. Most houses in this position would lash out in bitterness, anger and hunger, but in this case, the house only yearns for YC. I'll basically play the house as a living entity, and it will make humanoid creatures from itself so they can fuck all they want, and thus your character will become the life mate of the house she moved into.

bbsquhlmli781.jpg

YC would be the type of male who believes women are put on this earth to fulfill his every need. This man could be an executive abusing office workers, a teacher taking advantage of coeds or simply a rich and powerful neighbor. MC is a strong female who can and will take YC down and force him into surrender. This could be done in several ways but a favorite of mine would be some form of blackmail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom