Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Best Friend Becomes My Mistress?

Thalia

Super-Earth
For the first time in the whole year, Naomi walked into her Algebra class with a confident smile on her face. Today was the last day of the six weeks grading period and it was a test day... More importantly, the last test of the six weeks, and Naomi needed an A to pass, and would be grounded for a month if she failed any of her classes.

Luckily enough, Algebra was her last of the day, and she had paid one of the smarter kids in the class $20 to get the answers. She had gotten a text message with them in it and copied them down on her arm in the restroom between classes.

Today she wore a black and green pair of Tripp pants, the chains of which tinkled with every step she took. She also wore a matching black shirt with a picture of Tinker bell of the front that in green said 'Naughty' on the back of her shoulders, though her black and red died hair mostly covered that up. On her feet were a black and green pair of slip on vans.

When the tests were passed out, she quickly wrote her name on it and contorted her face as if she were confused about the first question. She strategically looked at her arm for the answers every once in a while when the teacher looked away. She waited until the bell rang to hand the paper in up at the front of the class and quickly take off out the door, heading to her locker and mentally preparing for the weekend.

Cassandra was her name, though she very much dispised the snobbish sounding name.Her red, curly hair roamed free upon her head, she very much hated wearing it up. A black shirt clung closely to her form, to draw attention to her chest, the words "Dark Throne" in a near illegible font was placed upon the front of her shirt. Her pants were the same as Naomi's but the color scheme was black and red. She had known Naomi for a long time, they could even be called best friends. They had watched eachother grow, and Cassy was impressed with the growth of Naomi, of course, over the years Cassy had grown an insatiable appetite for women.

Her classes were over as well, of course she had an easy one, Music Apreciation. Of course all they did in that class was watch movies, nothing more. She walked to her locker and looked over to Naomi, nothing the print upon her arm. "Hey Cheater. " She said in a teasing voice.

When Naomi heard Cassandra walk up and address her so, she let out a small 'tsch.' "What? I mean... You didn't REALLY expect me to take that test fairly did you? I'm TERRIBLE at math, which is why I'm having to take algebra II again this year. I mean... What, I'm about the only senior in this school who has to take a math class right? I mean... There's those people who are taking college math classes, but... You know..."

She quickly put her books into her locker and pulled her bag out before turning back to her again. "Oh, hey, are your parents still alright with me coming over this weekend? My parents are going out of town this weekend and I really need a place to stay." She said in a would be hopeful voice.

A smirk crawled across her black glossed lips as she was reminded of the weekend. " Oh, I forgot to tell you. My parents are going to be away this weekend, having a second honeymoon to save their marriage or something. Don't see what all the effort is over, my mom just going to screw the principle again when she gets back. " For being such a big town, almost everyone knew about what her mother and the current high school principle were doing after school hours. of course Cassy had to hear about all the jokes and rumors everyday.

"Let's hurry up and get out of here before Mr. Anderson asks me if I need a ride" A small shiver travelled through her body at the thought, the man creeped her out. Shaking the thought off she stuffed her books into her bag and began to walk out of the school. She didn't even wait to get off school grounds before she pulled a ciggerette out and put it to her lips lighting it. Taking a drag, she exhaled the smoke, making a sighing sound as she did so.

"Oh... Um... Alright. Well then I guess they won't have any problems with me staying over, not that it really matters anyways." She said with a bit of a mischievous smile. She followed her outside and into the parking lot. She sighed when she saw her pull out a cigarette, for she could not count the times she had told her off for smoking those things. They cost too much money and wind up killing you sooner.

"Oh! And... Could I get a ride to my place to get my shit before we go to your house? I had to get my parents to drop me off this morning on their way to the air port because my car wouldn't start! Besides, I should probably wash this ink off my arm in case we decide to go anywhere or do anything." She said. "Speaking of which, do you want to head to the mall later on? I've got almost $300 saved up and a filled up frequent buyer's car at Hot Topic and want to go blow some serious cash!"

Thalia said:
"Oh... Um... Alright. Well then I guess they won't have any problems with me staying over, not that it really matters anyways." She said with a bit of a mischievous smile. She followed her outside and into the parking lot. She sighed when she saw her pull out a cigarette, for she could not count the times she had told her off for smoking those things. They cost too much money and wind up killing you sooner.

"Oh! And... Could I get a ride to my place to get my shit before we go to your house? I had to get my parents to drop me off this morning on their way to the air port because my car wouldn't start! Besides, I should probably wash this ink off my arm in case we decide to go anywhere or do anything." She said. "Speaking of which, do you want to head to the mall later on? I've got almost $300 saved up and a filled up frequent buyer's car at Hot Topic and want to go blow some serious cash!"
Cassy smiled, they haven't got to hang out much since highshcool started. And of course she had to see this Hot Topic place Naomi spoke of. She always bought her stuff off of the internet, there were too many preps in the mall that annoyied her and would most likly get her banned from the place."Yeah I wanted to browse that place anyway, I mean these pants you gave me last christmas can't be the only good things in there. "She said referring to the pants she was wearing right now.

She walked over to her car, a black sedan with a few rust spots. 1991 was the year the car was made, the car was as old as her. Even though she had yet to turn Eighteen, but that was literally only a week away. She threw the smoke to the ground and stepped on it putting it out. "So, your place first?"

Naomi laughed. "I still can't believe that you've never been!" She said on the way to the car. "I mean... I know that a bunch of people piss you off, but trust me, they wouldn't be caught dead at Hot Topic. Them going into that store would be like the two of us walking into Abercrombie and Fitch.

She got into the car once they got over to it and buckled up. She started rummaging in her mail bag while saying, "Yeah. I've got to go inside and grab my things. You can watch TV if you want, or raid the fridge while I'm packing. Just stay away from my dad's sword collection this time! I got yelled at last time because they weren't all put up right!" She pulled a CD out and said, "Oh, and this is that band I was telling you about the other day. You mind if we listen to it? I'm sure you'll like it."

"Well you know preps, in couple months the the goth thing will be 'in' and then they'll invade the store"She said with a shrug, that's the way it always seemed when she found a store that was a safe haven from them.

She turned the ignition,the car sputtering for a second before finally roaring to life. "But...The authentic Scottish broadsword is calling to me!" She teased, making a slight pouty face before she pulled out of the drive way. She pressed the 'eject' button on her CD player , pulling out a cd of an obscure forgien metal band. "Yeah, sure, it better not be any emo stuff though"

"No! He just polished them, and if he comes home to see any fingerprints on them he is going to be pissed! Just stay away from them!" She said, perhaps a bit louder than she meant to. Her attitude took a turn for the better though when she pressed the eject button and took out the cd, putting it in the holder she had and placing hers in. "Oh there's no need to worry about that. It's a viking metal band called Amon Amarth."

"They are pretty cool! All of their songs are about Norse Mythology!" She said smirking. My pen pal told me about them, and I love what I've heard so far, but I've only heard their latest album so far."

Thalia said:
"No! He just polished them, and if he comes home to see any fingerprints on them he is going to be pissed! Just stay away from them!" She said, perhaps a bit louder than she meant to. Her attitude took a turn for the better though when she pressed the eject button and took out the cd, putting it in the holder she had and placing hers in. "Oh there's no need to worry about that. It's a viking metal band called Amon Amarth."

"They are pretty cool! All of their songs are about Norse Mythology!" She said smirking. My pen pal told me about them, and I love what I've heard so far, but I've only heard their latest album so far."
"Well. can I at least stare at them?" She said with a smirk as the blasting of the drums from the music started, and the growling vocals of Johan Hegg boomed on the speakers. "Oh, them? You should of just asked I have all their CDs, when from back when they were a Black Sabbath cover band. I am trying to extend my collection of Thyrfing and Ensiferum now. "

She said with a shrug. She may have listened to a lot of obscure bands, but she still liked to classify herself as a metal expert. But the quality of even the best music was muted by the rattling speakers of her car, they have been blown since she got the car, but was saving up for new ones.

Naomi blushed a little bit when Cassy told her that she knew the band very well. "Oh..." She said. "Oh well. I just thought I'd try to introduce you to a band, since I never am able to." She giggled lightly. "But no! I'd prefer you don't, because I'm afraid you might lose control. But like I said, you can play on the computer, watch T.V, raid the fridge, or if you want to just come upstairs and sit on the bed while I pack a few things. And then if you have any plans for us, you can tell me if I need to bring something specific."

She smiled slightly and just zoned out, paying attention only to the music until they arrived at her house. When they got there, she got out of the car, unlocked the door for them and headed upstairs to quickly pack a few things.

"Oh you'll find one I don't know about one day" Cassy teased, she needed not to ask for directions, she had been to Naomi's house many times. In fact sometimes during the summer she stayed at Naomi's house more than her own. Finally they got there and she parked her car, shutting off the ignition, quickly she covered her ears. Her car backfired loudly almost sounding like a gunshot. "I hate this car" She grumbled.

"Yeah... Maybe..." Naomi said lightly. She had forgotten how the car went off like a gun every time you cut off the ignition and winced in pain from the noise. "Yeah... But at least you can drive right now. It might be a while before my car is good enough to drive again. Either way, let's get ready and get inside so we can get out of here."

She quickly made her way to her room, not looking back to see if Cassy was following her or not. Once she got there she pulled a small duffel bag out and started throwing clothes into it. She grabbed a few pairs of underwear, bras, shirts, another pair of Tripp pants and a Tripp skirt. Her make up, toothbrush, hair straightener, and a few other essentials followed the rest before she was satisfied and made her way back to the living room to just put her bag on the couch for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom