Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thrill of the Hunt (Sweetie Kittie and Nera)

Nera9948

Star
Eden Parker was a vampire hunter, and she had been a vampire hunter for some time. She was trying to find the man who had been going through her home of Detroit Michigan, killing indiscriminately, and making a big huge mess for the Order of the Black Rose, the community of hunters to which she belonged.

She had narrowed the killer down to two different vampires, and because she was not one to kill without proof that a vampire had it coming, she basically was planning to capture and question this vampire.

He was cornered in an alleyway, and they were about to have some words before she determined what she was going to do next.

It had been a long night for Sabian, it couldn't be much longer to find his next victim. After hoping from one town to the next, this was an outstanding hunting ground. Although foolish not to think that the vampire hunters wouldn't be hot on his tail soon. He took in a deep breath, it seemed like his next victim would have to wait as he caught a glimpse of the woman following him. He knew no one in their right mind would follow someone who looked like him, as well as follow him as his pace increased. There's a definite downside of hopping one place to the next and not knowing where your going; a great example being the dead end alley the two of them ended up in. Sabian turned his head to look Eden over, his red eyes seemingly daggers at his with a small frown for being cornered; waiting for the words to exit her lips.

"So," Eden said as she finally broke the ice between them, the silence that prevaded the very air. "I don't typically mince words. I want to know are you the one killing all of these people, and why? Speak quickly. I do not have all day."

She had not reached for any of her weapons, the gun or the crossbow hidden underneath her belt. However, she gave a look that made it obvious that she could and would do so if she felt threatened in any way.

Eden looked him over, and he was very attractive, but also looked forboding, and potentially dangerous. She made a note not to take anything about him for granted.

Sabian seemed to only snicker at her words, "What~ No... I could never do that," he said almost in a mocking tone. The vampire feigning his innocence, "Id never hurt the tasty morsels around here," the black-haired individual chortled looking over the vampire hunter. There was no way he would be letting his guard down, knowing fully well she was armed some how. He rolled his eyes, 'was this lady all tits and no brains, obviously she had to link the killing and the common knowledge of vampirism' he thought. He seemed to hiss the words out, "well... I think anyone with half a brain and much more so a vampire hunter should know the reason." he seemed to almost scold her.

Eden cast a serious look in his direction. "Oh you are right. I know what you are. You know what I am. But do you know why I hunt vampires? What my motivations are? How I decide who to fight, and who to walk away from?"

"I understand that not all vampires can keep from killing. The thirst for blood is strong. But you can decide what kind of person to kill. Whether innocent or not. Just like I can decide who I am going to attack, based on how good or evil they happen to be."

"So far you are not making a good case for me passing you by." Eden said to the vampire. "You also seem a bit angry. Daddy issues maybe?"

He raised an amused eyebrow, before snickering at the comment "Mmm, youd be a bit angry if someone was getting in the middle of your dinner." He stretched his arms, quietly thinking of any easy way to somehow get out of this situation. This was quite the sticky situation that Sabian had got himself into, and his sharp tongue wasn't getting him anywhere. "And how do I know if theyre good or bad? I'm not a stalker like some people," Sabian jabbed at Eden. He seemed to cock his head in amusement, "So, do really you know if im bad or not? You dont even seem sure who the actual killer is. I'm not the only vampire around here."

"Yes, I am aware of that." Eden said in reply. "As you said, I am a stalker. Of all the vampires I am aware of in the area." She sighed outwardly and said. "Anyway, its obvious that you are trying to either tell me someone else is the serial killer I am tracking, or you are trying to throw me off the scent. I will ask you simply. Are you the one that is just taking what you need to survive and draining or are you the one who is ripping the throats clean out of the people and making them suffer?"

“I suppose it’d be up to you if I’m the actual killer,” Sabina seemed to chirp, he definitely wasn’t no angel but who’s to say there was someone worse then him out in the town. Slowly inching towards the hunter, “Though I’d be lying if I said I haven’t ripped out any throats… but i’m sure you can say that same Miss?” he trailed off looking over the woman blocking his exit. The meeting was getting awfully long so he might as well get some information on the hunter in the area.

(sorry if this is short am on mobile)

"Actually yes, I can say I have never ripped out a throat. I have killed though. I suppose a few of them may have suffered a bit. But had it coming." Eden noticed he was coming closer. "Maybe you should back off a little bit. This alley is a little crowded as it is."

Eden held her ground. She decided that she was not going to show any fear, even though she was a little uneasy about how close he was coming to her.

Back
Top Bottom