Mx Female The Devil's Desire's, Stats, and Plot Ideas. (Dark/Taboo)

Kain Lucifer

The Sweet and Sadistic Dom

3 spots left get them while they’re hot 🔥

I am seeking Rp partners, and to collab on good RP plot ideas!

Desires:
  • Submissive characters only and of wide variety! Slave mindset, Brat mindset, Subs that crave Soft Doms, Subs that crave Hard Doms, or even both. Show me whatcha got!
  • Must enjoy at least SOME of the kinks on the f-list located below
  • Must write at least 180-200 words per post
  • Grammar and spelling are not big deals to me, but try your best as I do
  • NSFW Roleplay only, SFW has dried up for me unfortunately

My stats:
  • My writing skill is literate 180 words on the low side 400+ on the high side. I normally stay in my partners level
  • Can cover a wide variety of RP styles from fantasy, to slice of life
  • Willing to do several time eras from prehistoric to futuristic.
  • First or third person writing point of view is possible (Third person is preferred)
  • Will normally be found online during the day Mon-Fri
  • I try to give at least 3 replies to each partner everyday as a minimum, things happen though
  • Communication is the key to everything!

🫶Not seeing what you crave? Message me and ask about it!🫶

🔥:devilish: I look forward to hearing from you :devilish:🔥

My F-list >> F-list - Warning << My F-list
^Read if you dare^

Some NSFW Plot ideas:
Regrettably so I currently only have 5 plots, with more incoming. Suggestions for plots or alterations to my own are encouraged.

Show me your idea if you think I'd like it or even if you want to see if I would try it!

1.) The Addict Thief: (Taboo kink warning: Blackmail, Non con, Possible drug use) A man at the end of a dead end road near a bad neighborhood has things stolen from his property from simple mail, packages, and even things from his front porch. Needless to say the man is fed up, now ready to confront the stranger. The night the stranger comes back makes a mistake making to much noise and waking the man. Come to find out its a drug addicted small framed female, now at the end of the barrel of a twelve gauge shotgun. What will he decide to do with her after she begs him not to call the cops, or worse. Shoot her.

2.) You Displease Me: (Taboo kink warning: Willing abduction, Cuckolding) Your characters father or husband prays to and has made offerings to a God/Demon every year since becoming a notable warrior of godlike power who could slay any beast that would threaten his village, or anyone in need for that matter. A year has passed with the offering forgotten, prayers falling silent, and a God/Demon growing very angry at the insolence. Needless to say this causes the God/Demon to cast himself in mortal form down upon them and reign down wrath in which they've never experienced. Only for his daughter or wife to throw herself at the attackers mercy once the father or husband is just about to receive the killing blow, in order to save his very life by any means.

3.) Unwanted Revenge: (Taboo Kink Warning: Cheating, Blackmail) In this plot a housewife (your character) is forgotten by her Husband. Every act of romance, and even kindness has left this man. He has become rude and downright mean and to her and she has had enough and decides to do something reckless. She plans on inviting over his older brother, gets both the brother and the husband drunk. She slipped the husband one of her sleeping pills and began to seduce my character planning to record it and show her husband to break him, not knowing my character would satisfy her in the "non vanilla" ways that even her husband wouldn't reach back in the good days of their marriage. So instead? She blackmails the brother to keep his sadistic touch in her life.

4.) The Don: (Taboo Kink Warning: Abduction, Non con, Stockholm syndrome) My character is the leader of a mafia style crime family and has grown weary of an opposing upcoming new mafia family. The opposing family doesn't like to play by the rules set forth on the table for all of the families that gather at the big table, so the Don believes its time to send a very clear and powerful message by abducting the Fiancé of the opposing Dons son on their wedding day. What could the Don have in store for her?

5.) Hungry?.. Like the wolf (Taboo Kink Warning: Interspecies, Possible Non con, Possible drug use) Our Characters are at a bonfire party out on a big piece of property out in deep country. They meet, under the heavy influence of alcohol, possibly even drugs. The two become attracted to one another over casual conversation and things heat up causing the two to head off to somewhere more secluded. What your character will not know is, under the right aggressions? He turns into a whole other beast of a man. One that could rival Herakles the Greek Demigod himself, and your character? is at his mercy.

6.) How Dare You Forget Your Place! (coming soon) Going to be something about the Greek gods being locked in Olympus by Hades trickery, Thus leading to a disconnect from mortals and Demigods alike. Thinking the Demigods take place of the old gods? I would play Zeus or Ares in this, or a maybe a Olympian God I create. Your character would probably be a Demigod who has taken spot as the new False God. Working progress.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom